YesNoOk

Rei needs Resources thread (Read 57614 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 07, 2015, 10:25:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Rei needs Resources thread
#21  February 04, 2016, 05:26:44 am
    • USA
Mature had a cs right? What is separated? Is it as extensive as Vice? Also those ^^ templates if anyone could help..

Also, I know someone on here is an Athena fan boy. Hook me up on some infooooo for this^^
#22  February 11, 2016, 10:41:51 pm
    • USA
Dudley's correct CS. The one that has the eyes fixed.
#23  June 30, 2016, 03:37:01 am
    • USA
Anyone willing to help me with any of these?
"Ibuki FX" There are more like the Kunai, but idk if anyone would really put that much effort into it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?8uaeb9o60wr9490

OAN
Is there a run animation for her? I would commission it, but I'm not sure who could do it.
#24  July 02, 2016, 09:16:31 pm
    • USA
Nash SFV stance, the latest version? Can't find it.
#25  July 02, 2016, 09:33:33 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
#26  July 02, 2016, 10:15:41 pm
    • USA
Is that the same one Zero did?
#27  July 02, 2016, 10:28:20 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Here's a comparison:

Armentis' version

CallMeMrA's version
Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:19:26 pm by sabockee
#28  July 02, 2016, 10:43:24 pm
    • USA
Ah okay, This is fine then, thanks.
#29  July 05, 2016, 05:07:32 am
    • USA
Alright so I have a few questions..
1. Is there any version of zvitors Ironman that has the original stance in the sff? I can only find the one sprite.
2. To my knowledge the Captain America cs was not finished/released?
3. Were there any MVC3 soundpacks made for either of them?
4. Would anyone be interested in doing Ironman's FX?
5. Anyone interested in teaming up? Mainly for Ironman.(making/translating his moveset to cvs standards etc)

I've already kinda sorta started revamping some stuff, but with more motivation time, I could get to work if there was any interest in these two.
https://vid.me/svEi
https://vid.me/AZSU

#30  July 05, 2016, 06:27:05 am
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:56:44 am by PeXXeR
#31  July 05, 2016, 11:53:26 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
What kind of fx do you need for Ironman,I have bunch of Fx,,but If you want to create sure
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 12:07:53 pm by mete122
#32  July 05, 2016, 02:40:09 pm
    • USA
Well I say zvitor because I know his Ironman is Cs'd. Is this other one as well? Thanks for the sounds btw

What kind of fx do you need for Ironman,I have bunch of Fx,,but If you want to create sure
Depending on what sprites I have available, I'll know what I need. In MVC2 I don't believe he had that many moves, but with the right sprites I'm sure I can make something happen. Top of the dome I know he had unibeam, repulsor blast, and proton cannon. His normals with the *energy? His rocket boots. That's all I can think of atm, I'll have to go play mvc3 again to verify. What do you have though?
#33  July 05, 2016, 10:15:01 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKJqDh-Ebg&feature=youtu.be
this is duracelleur's version which has very cool moves very different from MVC3 and MVC2(moves like some rocketsand calling other suits)
In MVC3 he also had Smart Bombs and Iron Avenger,I believe,
other than that I guess thats all
for fx I was thinking of making some,editing MVC2 ones to hi-res or just using some from Ryon's fx pack, Tatsunuko vs Capcom rips and kofxiii rips into a mix
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:20:33 pm by mete122
#34  July 06, 2016, 12:20:10 am
    • USA
Yeah see I don't really want to do anything crazy with his move set. That ironman there is super heavy projectile based and wouldn't exactly fit in cvs. I'd like to keep it more simple. I really just wanted to use the color separation for him :/, but I'm not a big fan of the stance he has. For sure you can edit the mvc 2 ones. I'll just continue to brainstorm on this guy. One step at a time
#35  July 06, 2016, 12:46:25 am
If you want, I can CS his Capcom stance - is that the only animation that's different in ZVitor's Ironman?

Also, Buckus's Captain America has some separation, but the extended CS I was working on is pretty much DOA.
#36  July 06, 2016, 01:11:20 am
    • USA
Well I "think" it's also missing Proton Cannon? When I did check I was only looking for the stance and I found one frame in the turn animation. The Ironman he showed above is supposed to be the mvc3 stance I'm assuming so either or(whichever you like best). Yeah I'm remember seeing that Captain America cs, that's what I was referring to. You saying its a no go?

OAN
Also you specifically remember the Jin FX you did? I finally got around to implementing it for you. You've been away for a min.
#37  July 06, 2016, 01:21:36 am
I'll take a look through his sprites and see if there's anything else not separated.  Speaking of which, you're using these sprites, correct?

As for Cap, yeah I lost all my shit a while back and lost any motivation to finish him and Omega Red.  Perhaps one day but separating an entire character is so goddamn tedious.

Jin looks fuckin awesome BTW, completely forgot I did those FX, lol.
#38  July 06, 2016, 01:27:27 am
    • USA
Yup, that's the same one. Well let me know and I'll get that sff started.
Damn I had no idea, well I'll just have to see if I can get some pals made for him then, as is its really not bad.
I just need to tweak some things & finish up Saotome Shine and I'll send it over to ya. Appreciate you doing that for me.
#39  July 09, 2016, 08:39:22 pm
    • USA
What do you guys use to split gifs into individual sprites?
#40  July 09, 2016, 08:48:28 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
ezgif.com

Try this site. It has some useful tools