YesNoOk

[Request/Searching] Flame Sword FX (Read 572 times)

Started by Sean Altly, July 31, 2009, 10:14:34 PM
Share this topic:
[Request/Searching] Flame Sword FX
#1  July 31, 2009, 10:14:34 PM
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Hi guys, I've been working hard on my new character Byrne, for SHADEs 2. He has much more color detail and better anti-aliasing (well, my old characters had solid edges, so really they had no anti-aliasing) and I'm looking forward to finishing him. The WIP topic is here.

Anyway, I'm searching for some Flame Sword FX. What I mean by this is not a sword that is on fire, but a sword made out of fire, or something close that I could edit. I'm terrible at creating my own FX, which is why I have to search for them. I've searched around and the closest I could really find was on Rikard's Sachiel character. Also, if you point me towards some, don't worry, I will credit both you and the person who created them.

Hell, if there are any FX creators out there who would like to help, I would gladly credit you and I would appreciate it greatly. I need the FX for two moves specifically. I don't need the sword to swing, I just need it to be pointing horizontally and be animated. I'm also thinking about a move that would require the sword to point diagonally, but I'm sure if I get the horizontal ones I could edit them to make them diagonal.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Guess who's back off the couch, got the panties in a drought

altly.bandcamp.com
Altly on Soundcloud
Altly on BeatStars

All my stuff is open source, you never need permission to use anything I make. Just have fun!
Re: [Request/Searching] Flame Sword FX
#2  July 31, 2009, 11:07:54 PM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Jeanne de arc from world heroes had fire effects, I think you could probably use something from samurai shodown too , the french girl with the rapier and her attacks could be good fx if colored red.