YesNoOk

Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated 17/7/2021) (Read 64115 times)

Started by Eiton, March 05, 2020, 01:48:12 pm
Share this topic:
Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated 17/7/2021)
#1  March 05, 2020, 01:48:12 pm
Some people asked me whether the sprite rips of MAAB is available. I don't think there are sprite rips available publicly on the internet. Therefore I modified KDT's amazing program to automatically rip the character sprites from the game. Many thanks to Examu and KDT!

Unfortunately the program "inherited" the glitches from the original program (so I used another method which is more accurate but requires more manual works to rip the sprites of Iai).
Some sprites are glitched in some places, those sprite should be the duplicate of some other sprites. Fixed
In addition, only the sprites with the main palette are ripped. Some sprites such as this

and this

are using different palettes. Therefore, they are not ripped.
There aren't many unripped sprite so you can always rip them easily using any directx3d ripper.
Those sprites are ripped but the palettes are missing. Again you can rip the palettes using directx3d ripper. They will appear as dds files with 256 pixel width.
Those colored sprites are available in the Extra folder.

Currently only the female characters and Iori is available. I will upload the remaining characters if anyone needs them.
All characters are available except Iai Arthur. You can find Iai's sprite in my character released here.

Update:
I eventually figured out ways to extract the SFXs.
Not in this form

but in this form

A ffe file is available that you can import the SFXs in a click.
The filename of the multiplicative effects ends with "m".
Since MUGEN does not support multiplicative blending, I inverted the color of the multiplicative effects. You can set the blending of the effects to subtract to simulate the multiplicative effects.

Update 2:
All the characters are available now. In addition, I used an improved method to rip the character sprites which won't rip glitched sprites. The ffe file for the character sprites are also available now. You may want to download the character sprites again if you have already downloaded them.

Update 3:
Support Knights are available now.

Update 4:
This should be the final update... Added the colored sprites which are not using the main palettes.

Update 5:
Character portraits...

Update 6:
Reupload support knight sprites

OneDrive
MediaFire
Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 10:41:51 am by Eiton
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips
#2  March 06, 2020, 12:36:49 pm

Woh..... great app
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips
#3  March 11, 2020, 11:59:46 am
    • USA
thank you for ripping them I love to have all the characters please
Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:05:33 pm by ReRe01
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#4  March 12, 2020, 03:54:37 am
#5  March 12, 2020, 02:55:10 pm
All the characters are available now.
#6  March 14, 2020, 03:58:40 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Wow amaizing! Thanks for sharing man.

BTW, Iori  :yuno:
#7  March 20, 2020, 04:02:41 am
    • USA
Thanks for uploading these! Really glad I finally have this game's wonderful sprites.

P.S. Iai Arthur's sprites are missing.
#8  March 20, 2020, 07:20:42 am
Thanks for uploading these! Really glad I finally have this game's wonderful sprites.

P.S. Iai Arthur's sprites are missing.

99% of Iai's sprites can be found in my character with animation frame data and clsn box. I am also going to include the remaining 1% in the coming update.
So I don't think it is necessary to include them here.
#9  April 01, 2020, 10:01:19 am
    • USA
how do I rip Iai sprites out of the mugen file
#10  April 02, 2020, 04:27:40 am
#11  April 04, 2020, 04:44:38 am
    • USA
ok I got the program thanks that all I need to know
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with support knights)
#12  June 09, 2020, 12:37:20 pm
Support Knights are added.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with support knights)
#13  October 03, 2020, 03:09:33 pm
Added the colored sprites which are not using the main palettes.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated 3/10/2020)
#14  October 05, 2020, 05:54:29 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Please Eiton, can you upload the character portraits? I use the method that you show me in the official site but images are small and .pcx, thanks in advance.

Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated 3/10/2020)
#15  October 08, 2020, 03:44:54 pm
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated 8/10/2020)
#16  October 08, 2020, 10:06:00 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
#17  July 13, 2021, 08:19:39 am
Sorry about bumping this thread but I've been looking for a way to rip a more complete set of the sprites the Support Knights in this rip are missing so many sprites from basic poses to important sprites and Koume's extra are also missing sprites no way 3388_0 starts at 3388_0-0002

Could you at least share the method you used for ripping Iai's sprites or at least share the the source for this program.

Thanks.
#18  July 13, 2021, 09:26:41 am
Sorry about bumping this thread but I've been looking for a way to rip a more complete set of the sprites the Support Knights in this rip are missing so many sprites from basic poses to important sprites and Koume's extra are also missing sprites no way 3388_0 starts at 3388_0-0002

Could you at least share the method you used for ripping Iai's sprites or at least share the the source for this program.

Thanks.
Could you give some examples where you can see the sprites in the game but not in the rips?
The sprites are ripped from the memory. The "missing sprites" are either duplicate or empty sprite (-1,0 in mugen).
In case you really find some missing sprites, you can rip them using tools like Ninja ripper.
#19  July 13, 2021, 12:53:17 pm

Thanks.
Could you give some examples where you can see the sprites in the game but not in the rips?
The sprites are ripped from the memory. The "missing sprites" are either duplicate or empty sprite (-1,0 in mugen).
In case you really find some missing sprites, you can rip them using tools like Ninja ripper.

Here's an image showing some of the support sprites I do not know who ripped the other set.
#20  July 17, 2021, 10:28:40 am

Thanks.

Here's an image showing some of the support sprites I do not know who ripped the other set.

Then why don't you use the other set of rips...
The missing sprite are caused by a glitch of the program.
The support knight sprite are reuploaded.