YesNoOk

Adelheid Bernstein [CVS/PotS] (Read 27610 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, April 07, 2022, 08:04:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: Adelheid Bernstein [CVS/PotS]
#21  April 09, 2022, 10:49:27 am
    • USA
I dunno why this thread is such a troll magnet but I wanted to say that I first found this on an evil site that must not be mentioned and was super surprised that it wasn't hot garbage.  It's still not perfect, but I guess/hope that it's something of a WIP and will get some more updates.  I don't have enough free time to really be as familiar with any character as I used to, so I only noticed a couple of issues.  There's still no cancel version of reppuken, which feels strange.  Pretty sure the combo in XI was HCB+K into QCF+K and it did the hop version of reppuken.  The other is the weird command for kaiser wave.  Pretty sure that it has always been F,HCF+P.  I can't even remember a time that QCF,B,F+P was a thing.
#22  April 23, 2022, 11:16:37 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#23  April 23, 2022, 12:00:02 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#24  April 25, 2022, 08:01:13 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#25  April 25, 2022, 11:19:03 am
I love this Adelheid so much. :coollove:
Nice one.
#26  May 02, 2022, 02:32:28 pm
    • USA
One last bit of feedback after the update:  Kaiser Wave gives power on hit.  Probably a copy paste error when converting it to chargeable.  Easy fix.

Other than that, he now seems to do what my little remaining muscle memory expects him to do, so that's nice.
#27  May 02, 2022, 08:50:36 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I laughed when I read RagingRowen's update log..lol. Another cool edit. But I have to admit, the damage output is underwhelming.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#28  June 22, 2022, 04:10:13 pm
    • UK

Yo. Just bumping to yet y'all know that Shiva's updated Adelheid several times since this last post. All the changes can be found in UPDATES.txt.
The most recent change is the addition of an EX Mode which mainly makes G.Kreis (Genocide Cutter) and G.Kronprinz (Kaiser Wave) into specials.
WIP Schedule:
#29  June 22, 2022, 04:34:25 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
The first post updated with this?
#30  June 22, 2022, 04:37:17 pm
    • UK

WIP Schedule:
#31  June 22, 2022, 06:26:01 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
His forward roll still has normal hitboxes so he can be hit out of it. That kinda makes it useless.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#32  June 25, 2022, 09:54:02 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
To be honest, outside of now having G. Kreis and Kronprinz as special attacks and thus losing them as supers, EX Adelheid doesn't really feel any different from normal Adelheid. All of the attacks they share feel the same otherwise, it almost makes EX Adel feel redundant, tbh. I hope he manages to give him some clear differences between the two forms. I do still have some feedback to give, though mainly from playing EX Adel:

- EX G. Kreis has the cutter swing SFX cut off early when they hit the opponent.
- EX G. Kronprinz lacks Adel's voice while charging and firing the blast.
   - Similarly, Kronprinz on normal Adel lacks the charge sounds that plays during EX Adel's variant.
   - There's also no difference between any of EX Adel's non-EX Kronprinz variants.
- Himel Kreis has G. Kreis' super text upon KO'ing the opponent.
- The final cutter swing SFX on EX G. Zerstorung plays after it hits the opponent.
- The sliding kick of Sliding G. Kreis and all but the last hit of the second cutter of MAX G. Kreis still lack envshake.

He's still fun, but like I said, both forms still feel very similar to one another. EX Adel could also use some more new and different supers, as well, honestly.
#33  June 26, 2022, 04:31:34 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Maybe making EX Adel closer to Rugal would be cool IMO

I didn't play with him yet, but from what I saw, still feels no different from Rugal and quite diferent from the original one from KOF. I'm gonna testing him during these days to give more precise feedback, but I loved the CvS spriting on him, really looks like a work of Capcom instead of another CvS edit

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#34  July 08, 2022, 06:31:49 pm
adel is basically a limited version of rugal but with better normals.