YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2723142 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#6641  February 22, 2016, 12:36:19 AM
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I didn't try to focus but I found myself back dashing a lot on wake up, I need to get rid of that awful habit. That and I keep losing because I don't use my meter haha whoops.

Server maintenance on Monday, apparently it won't last for too long but they didn't want to do it on the weekend as to not upset the people who were playing because of the free PS Plus weekend.
#6642  February 22, 2016, 01:03:38 AM
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah the hardest things for me is breaking habits I developed in 4, helps put things in perspective for me as a player though. Who are you playing now that there is no old man w/ stances character?
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#6643  February 22, 2016, 01:45:15 AM
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I did try Vega because he has stances, but I don't like him.
I started with Necalli but I've been playing more Nash. I bet we'll get Oro for DLC though so maybe I'll switch to him, even though I don't think he'll transfer that well from III to V (Especially if I can't loop Yagyou dama unblockables, plus the lack of parries)
#6644  February 22, 2016, 02:10:15 AM
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/MacaulynGameLover
it doesnt matter if they started it or not, youre acting like an idiot by reacting way worse than anyone should and calling everyone whores because youre angry that, again they called you out, so don't even use the "they started it!" excuse because that makes you look even worse, its a simple as just THINKING before you post
I think before I post, in fact, what I post is exactly because I am, apparently, the only one with a brain here, to think.
#6645  February 22, 2016, 02:11:43 AM
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Cant you just let it go?
#6646  February 22, 2016, 02:18:45 AM
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Lord M: One more post derailing or insulting and I'm banning you. Use your brain to let that sink in.
#6647  February 22, 2016, 02:43:42 AM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
@Lord M: One more post derailing or insulting and I'm banning you. Use your brain to let that sink in.

see that thing I said before about users suddenly deciding to insult all teh forum's users, I wonder what's up with them (I said it in the "leaked" admin pms thread in feedback , the guy that wanted to get his acocnut deleted for a fresh start).
#6648  February 22, 2016, 03:01:11 AM
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I think before I post, in fact, what I post is exactly because I am, apparently, the only one with a brain here, to think.

look dude, I was attacked by S.D just caz I don't dwell in the forum ,and I  understand what your going through, i just ignored what happened , I think you should just do the same , like pretty please
#6649  February 22, 2016, 03:42:29 AM
    • www.justnopoint.com/
see that thing I said before about users suddenly deciding to insult all teh forum's users, I wonder what's up with them (I said it in the "leaked" admin pms thread in feedback , the guy that wanted to get his acocnut deleted for a fresh start).
It's kind of a go to thing for users that find a few users "challenging" them. Especially for those quicker to just insult someone they disagree with. I don't think it's necessarily increased lately. It's more that we don't really get melt downs often now that the forum has finally balanced and entered its mellow age.
#6650  February 22, 2016, 05:11:59 AM
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Anyways, if you want to read it again, I apologize (again) it wasn't my intention to reach other contacs with that image, I did crop it and wasn't shared, it was put just as a banner, some reactions like yours and the one from Walt were the kind of comments that make me not regret it 100%

You cant say "I apologiz" in one breath and then say "I DONT REGRET IT" with the other and think thats an apology. now you are just being insultive. Keep that up and I might even remove your ability to post links or images. You are not banned only because it did not happen here, but not regretting it only means you might end up doing it again to more people here.
Now kindly stop derailing the thread.

Wow... that was a strange answer... doing it again to MORE people HERE?
Did I send you a link? Did I trick you to click something?

Removing my hability to post links and images just for an spoiler made on fb?
Gonna be honest, I tought you were a better admin, keep our "personal" business aside the forum ones, I didn't bring it up, it was Walt that hated my spoiler but seems to love any spoiler or leak game related x)

If you want to remove or even ban me for that reason, just let me know, at least I know I respected the forum any time I logged in.

Zorf Giudecca
#6651  February 22, 2016, 06:07:58 AM
  • SNK is life
You keep throwing that lame "walt posted spoilers" excuse around as if showing single frames containing story speculation on a possibly infinite interactive medium was comparable to posting the main plot twist to a finite and limited medium as a film. Not to mention you just did it to be a contrarian dick as you are with everything else, making a complete ass out of yourself and showing legths of immaturity nobody expected of you.

Apologize. Or not. The damage (or non-existing harm, and pointless bitching from everyone else, as you think this is) is done, and you did this disservice to your reputation yourself.
#6652  February 22, 2016, 06:37:04 AM
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Holy crap, would one of you learn how to flame? Make this derail entertaining if you're going to do it! You have tons to work with!

lui

#6653  February 22, 2016, 06:38:20 AM
    • USA
ill get my keemstar comedic popcorn ready
#6654  February 22, 2016, 06:39:38 AM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Holy crap, would one of you learn how to flame? Make this derail entertaining if you're going to do it! You have tons to work with!
yeah, no qotd worthy insults unlike that other guy from the previous flamewar.
#6655  February 22, 2016, 06:43:01 AM
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to put my foot down here. This thread has had more than enough derails for the time being. If you guys want to keep going after NiO for being a dickhead, take it to PMs. Honestly guys, fucking come on.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#6656  February 22, 2016, 06:45:12 AM
  • Never give up
Anyone up for some matches? Add anthonygamer and spam battle lounge invites. lol
#6657  February 22, 2016, 06:56:44 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I'm up.

Edit: It's either me or Battle Lounge is not working atm. I keep on getting disconnected for some reason.
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:02:02 AM by Zemilia
#6658  February 22, 2016, 09:34:03 AM
  • Never give up
GGs, Zemilia.  :)
#6659  February 22, 2016, 09:34:52 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
GGs to you too.
#6660  February 22, 2016, 11:00:45 AM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Removing my hability to post links and images just for an spoiler made on fb?
Gonna be honest, I tought you were a better admin, keep our "personal" business aside the forum ones,

Anyways, if you want to read it again, I apologize (again) it wasn't my intention to reach other contacs with that image, I did crop it and wasn't shared, it was put just as a banner, some reactions like yours and the one from Walt were the kind of comments that make me not regret it 100%

You didnt get banned before because I thought that realizing you had ruined a movie for people that had always helped you would be a douche thing, and regret it.

considering you dont, ( and no one can apologize for something that they dont regret) you are getting warned.
you want to behave like a child you are being treated like one. In anywhere else, spoiling star wars for the admin of a forum would get you permabanned. I dont care about star wars so you dont get permabanned, but keep posting and I'll give you reasons to regret ruining people's day.

For now you are warned not to post on this thread anymore, permanently, until you can send an apology to Walt that he is satisfied with.
( you are free to keep posting links, images and anything in other threads and parts of the forum)
You wanted to act like a child, you get punished like one, dawg.

@walt: Please warn me when he does so in a manner you find decent and I'll lift his ban from this thread.