YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2722714 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#6761  February 27, 2016, 12:11:41 AM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
is it any good, would you guys recommend it? i saw it at wal-mart and was surprised its out already.

from what I have read, only if it's the ps4 version and you are mostly interested in playing against otehr people, as p1 is bad-incomplete to say the least.
#6762  February 27, 2016, 03:24:19 PM
  • Never give up
Played Hard survival 6 hours straight. I've never been so pissed and happy at the same time. Fack you, Capcom.

Apparently the CPU doesn't know how to deal with Chun's V-Skill jump into heavy kick. It worked for all stages. Necalli was anti airing it sometimes though. Lost all of my health and went for another V-skill jump anyway. I thank the gods of Olympus that he didn't anti-air.

Colors unlocked and never doing that crap again.  :P
Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:27:31 PM by anthonygamer
#6763  February 27, 2016, 03:34:04 PM
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#6764  February 27, 2016, 03:44:36 PM
  • Never give up
^ lol! I'd rather wipe my ass with a Cactus. This mode is done for me.

@anthonygamer: I always forgot to add you in my favs list. I still remember the good old days of SSF4 and the unbearable lag. Who are you playing?
Add anthonygamer. I'm always up for matches.

Maining Chun Li at the moment. R.Mika and Ryu are probably secondary characters, but haven't had much practice with them.
#6765  February 27, 2016, 03:48:16 PM
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
How much fight money to you have together now btw?
#6766  February 27, 2016, 03:54:42 PM
  • Never give up
Fight Money: 361,400

I did story and easy survival with all characters. 6 characters left in normal survial and only Chun Li in hard survival. Also less than 30 ranked matches for this amount.
#6767  February 27, 2016, 11:51:55 PM
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Played Hard survival 6 hours straight. I've never been so pissed and happy at the same time. Fack you, Capcom.

Apparently the CPU doesn't know how to deal with Chun's V-Skill jump into heavy kick. It worked for all stages. Necalli was anti airing it sometimes though. Lost all of my health and went for another V-skill jump anyway. I thank the gods of Olympus that he didn't anti-air.

Colors unlocked and never doing that crap again.  :P

I played  hell survival I think is really easy to defect Cpu. Capcom has to fix it.!! but great for your vistories :P
#6768  February 28, 2016, 12:23:08 AM
    • USA
You finished all the 100 stages???
#6769  February 28, 2016, 02:16:32 AM
  • Never give up
Hell survival is really easy? LOL Yaret must be a god at this game.  :P

What was the title you got for finishing Hell survival, Yaret?
Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:20:06 AM by anthonygamer
#6770  February 28, 2016, 05:14:55 AM
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Only reason I'm trying to finish all of the normal survival modes is to get my hands on that fight money... for hard  I'm only thinking about completing with characters I play because later on shit really gets on my nerves (like round 33 or 32 Bison, fuck him) and I want all of their colors.

Apparently the A.I is weak against Dhalsim's stretchy limbs... went to hell mode and got to round 62 just by doing his standing MP, MK and HK...  also read that if you complete all survival modes + story you get over a million FM, really tempting but I dunno if I have the patience to go through all of that lol.

(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#6771  February 28, 2016, 11:44:20 AM
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Hell survival is really easy? LOL Yaret must be a god at this game.  :P

What was the title you got for finishing Hell survival, Yaret?

he obvoiusly hasn't played the Hard or Inferno mode...

it's boring because (imo) the first 15-25 fights are you fighting a nearly sandbag opponent, a few rounds you get some decent CPU... but once you get into 40 rounds won, the CPU goes ape shit against you, and reads nearly everything you do x)

what do you get or unlock if you do Inferno mode? other colors?
            Zorf Giudecca
#6772  February 28, 2016, 02:25:04 PM
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
No colors, just a title and 27k fight money.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#6773  February 28, 2016, 07:14:49 PM
I think that nobody here commented this before but, there is a posibility that Gotetsu is alive too. IMO that would suck cause if Goutetsu happends to be alive and playable, then Street Fighter universe woulde be like Mortal Kombat. Nobody really dies.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10646845/#Comment_10646845

Wich remember me something. I didnt buyed Street Fighter IV vanilla, but I almost sure that I saw a video where has Gen talking by phone with someone that seems to be Chun-Li's father. It is already confirmed that Chun-Li's father is alive?
Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:28:29 PM by Saizo Hattori
#6774  February 28, 2016, 07:17:33 PM
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://www.facebook.com/kleylson.cavalcante

I really, seriously, REALLY hope of this being only a joke or something like a spin off game and etcetera.

Wich remember me something. I didnt buyed Street Fighter IV vanilla, but I almost sure that I saw a video where has Gen talking by phone with someone that seems to be Chun-Li's father. It is already confirmed that Chun-Li's father is alive

... What?! I mean... Where this thing happens?

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

Bea

#6775  February 28, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
If he turns out alive as well, then Akuma really sucks at killing people with his satsui no hadou and his shun goku satsu.
He'd be better off dropping ansatsuken and picking up a gun instead. ;P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#6776  February 28, 2016, 07:52:55 PM
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
SFV story mode has shit that takes place in the past. Could be just for story mode and whatnot.
#6777  February 28, 2016, 08:11:05 PM
    • USA
#6778  February 28, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Since they have at least 18-24 more characters coming, the most of them won't be part of the Story Mode anyway, they could add "what if scenario" characters this time

The .gif with so oh so funny mod of Ryu hitting his ass was posted in the gif thread already @red.
#6779  February 28, 2016, 08:42:53 PM
  • Pop culture is really dumb
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#6780  February 28, 2016, 08:55:53 PM