YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2358045 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#41  March 05, 2013, 04:55:14 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It's up higher, look for it.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#42  March 05, 2013, 04:55:46 am
  • Musician-Stage creator-Spriter-IFF Combat adviser.
    • Indonesia
    • www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen
I'm not a snitch
what.

WHAT.

Are you serious? You're not a snitch if you report things, without people reporting things, this forum would be a mess.

and fuck that "no snitching" bullshit

It was just an opinion!
No, it was a slam against this creator that added nothing to the conversation.

and it's not that big of a deal man... Like I said, I meant no disrespect. I was just disappointed...
It IS a big deal. Creations deserve respect. These release threads are not forums for open discussion; they're for feedback, suggestions, and encouragement. We're trying to foster a welcoming community, and when people makes posts like yours, it makes the community a less welcoming one. Nobody cares that you were disappointed about the gameplay style of this character; nobody cares if you wanted it to be in PotS style. That kind of post is depressing as fuck for an author to read, and doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.

Are you seriously still talking about this shit man!!? Let it go! I've already told you I meant no disrespect. What is this? A dictatorship!? lol People can't have opinions!? Why don't you go fuck with someone who's ACTUALLY disrespectful and stop trying to tell me what the fuck I'M doing... I know how I feel, and it's in no disrespectful way toward the creator! I happen to think that anyone who can successfully code is a hero in my book! I simply stated that I don't like the style. Chill man! You're making it more than what it actually is...! Which ain't much...
#43  March 05, 2013, 05:00:42 am
it's disrespectful. imagine if you put time into a character, posted it looking for feedback and someone just replied with Lol i wish u made him CVS2 Style instead ;D I wont download this LOL. it's a completely useless post. you're dumb

EDIT: actually lucky rotd was a found release so the point isn't as relevant
#44  March 05, 2013, 05:01:52 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#45  March 05, 2013, 05:01:53 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

I've already told you I meant no disrespect.
So what? You still were. Intent means nothing if you still are disrespectful.

What is this? A dictatorship!?
... yes? It's not a democracy. They don't work on forums.

lol People can't have opinions!? Why don't you go fuck with someone who's ACTUALLY disrespectful and stop trying to tell me what the fuck I'M doing...
People can have opinions. But release threads are kind of a special area. We're pretty strict there. And your post was not welcome there. So yeah. Get over it.

Also, please do tell us about people who you feel are more disrespectful, it's the only way we'll know and be able to fix it.
#46  March 05, 2013, 05:03:17 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Actually old forums i was on democracy constitution voting and politics

:bow:
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#47  March 05, 2013, 05:04:17 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
all characters are made equal

but some are more equal than others
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#48  March 05, 2013, 05:04:50 am
#49  March 05, 2013, 05:07:10 am
  • Musician-Stage creator-Spriter-IFF Combat adviser.
    • Indonesia
    • www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen
All further off topic posts will be deleted. Thanks.

And while you're at it, you can delete Sic MC's comment, Hardboiled's comment, and dead or alive fan's comment. Which might I add are all far worse than mine was... Don't single me out man. That shit ain't cool...
#50  March 05, 2013, 05:11:37 am
    • USA

And while you're at it, you can delete Sic MC's comment, Hardboiled's comment, and dead or alive fan's comment. Which might I add are all far worse than mine was... Don't single me out man. That shit ain't cool...
Not so good on the reading comprehension, huh? Stop posting in the release thread. This is your final warning.

I would also urge to reread those comments and compare them to your own. There's a pretty clear and obvious difference.
#51  March 05, 2013, 05:18:18 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#52  March 05, 2013, 05:34:51 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Definitely not who I was going for but thanks for comin out!
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#53  March 05, 2013, 05:35:52 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Anytime dear ^_^
#54  March 05, 2013, 05:50:05 am
actually
Not him too, damn it, there are not much Lucky's over there and now this  :furious:
complaining about someone releasing something, without giving much reason
The gameplay from Rage of the Dragons isn't bad.

Ryo2005's perception of it, is though.
saying a creator is bad, without giving much reason
Anyone have that screenshot Jango posted a long time ago of Ryo2005's Pepe completely glitching up into an infinite?  Funny as hell.
bringing up an example of the creator being shit (this one actually has some kind of basis so it's comparatively okay)

i don't think you can bring up being strict when these posts are comparatively acceptable. i know it's found releases, which means the creator probably won't read it and isn't expecting feedback, so why is skeletor's offensive post an issue.
#55  March 05, 2013, 05:51:42 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#56  March 05, 2013, 05:53:11 am
"this creator blows" is better than "i wish he made this in pots style instead" how
#57  March 05, 2013, 05:59:07 am
    • USA

why is skeltor's offensive post an issue.
It was inflammatory and completely unrelated to the topic at hand. The rest are only one of the two. Of the three posts, the one by Dead or Alive Fan is the most problematic one, and, had it been reported, would probably have been removed or the user told to cut it out.
#58  March 05, 2013, 06:02:38 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I don't see what's wrong with my post?  I asked if anyone had clear footage of a character glitching up because it was relevant?  It's not like I was firing insults off at anyone.  Surely we haven't gotten that overly PC yet.
#59  March 05, 2013, 06:07:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
people who think "pots style" is the greatest thing in the hitory of mugen are teh cancer that's killing the community and deserve to be treated like the filthy animals they are

just fucking kill yourselves
#60  March 05, 2013, 06:09:05 am
    • USA

because people who think "pots style" is the greatest thing in the hitory of mugen are teh cancer that's killing the community and deserve to be treated like the filthy animals they are

just fucking kill yourselves
No. I'll just murder you. .\/.