YesNoOk

Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer (Read 238759 times)

Started by Akito, August 13, 2018, 10:23:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer
#81  May 23, 2019, 02:38:09 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Great Job there fellas....
#82  May 26, 2019, 11:44:21 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Forgot to mention this on a previous post, but I feel like the credits and ending needs a small fix:

The SNK has no space or a colon as it feels too close to the Mugen word. Look like it says "CAPCOM VS SNKMUGEN."

Also, the 1.0 version is missing the "extras" folder. Had to grab it from the 1.1 version so I can change the logo myself.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#83  May 26, 2019, 06:30:23 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Forgot to mention this on a previous post, but I feel like the credits and ending needs a small fix:

The SNK has no space or a colon as it feels too close to the Mugen word. Look like it says "CAPCOM VS SNKMUGEN."

Also, the 1.0 version is missing the "extras" folder. Had to grab it from the 1.1 version so I can change the logo myself.
I think that was Akito doing, because last time I remember I made sure that the snk and mugen were spaced between them, I will ask Akito to fix it as soon as possible, and thank you so mush for taking the the time and take a good close look attention on this screen pack, Im gonna take a good look on Akito's Sprite inside all the .SSF file and look over them again. I hope I'm not too rusty on mugen because I was away for very long time, I have some free time and getting back now!! in the mugen wagon
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 06:39:56 pm by OldGamer
#84  May 26, 2019, 10:27:43 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I have not changed anything in the credits since the release, but this is easy to fix. Soon I update the links, probably in this night. =)