Reimu (TAD edit) (Read 2608 times)

Started by TAD, December 08, 2021, 11:56:59 am
Share this topic:

TAD

Reimu (TAD edit)
#1  December 08, 2021, 11:56:59 am
  • No more than a drop of seawater
    • Vietnam
Greetings people, long time no see (although I'm sure no one knows who I am anyway).
After a long hiatus from the first character release, I've finally come to release my own edit of Reimu Hakurei (among like 9000 other Reimu edits out there :)) )
Changes to the gameplay:
- Reimu fights with three attack buttons (Light, Medium and Heavy) and one button that shoots bullets (Shot).
- Reimu has a Ground Throw and Air Throw, which will both make her totally invulnerable for a short period of time on successful throw. However, she cannot make another throw until the invul period ends.
- She has an Emergency Bomb (costs 1 bar), which acts like Guard Cancel in various fighting games.
- Supers costs one bar and a half.
- Movement: Her forward dash allows her to graze bullets, but she takes a while to take a base before she propels herself forward. Her airdash is also graze-able and is a flight-type, which takes time getting used to, but gives her some gimmicks.
Her AI is more intelligent than the default MUGEN AI, but can still be easily beaten if you can read her pattern.

Trailer Link:

Character Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c-RCU2MqDL3NcRukNjAK1myLsOsxquPG/view?usp=sharing

I have no promises to updated her due to how I think I deserted my first edit posted in the forum, but no promising might turn out to give me a better mindset.
I hope you enjoy the character.