YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 902232 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#141  December 05, 2019, 02:26:40 pm
I'm assuming that's for the Asian versions.

That new collab event is super generous, got a couple million gold, a hundred capsules, and 200 cores, that's a bit of progress for maybe one character.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#142  December 06, 2019, 03:08:53 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Tekken Gift Boxes are live now giving you a bit more free tickets to nab Paul with.  I highly advise not spending any rubies on the wheel but on the ticket bundles and only aim for Soul x1/x2 Bingo.  It'll help you on the long run.
Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 03:13:09 am by Kirishima
#143  December 06, 2019, 04:25:36 am
  • Niigasan
i got paul, heihachi, og jin, armor king all i need is hoodie jin and im good
#144  December 06, 2019, 08:19:35 am
  • Was it something I said?
I got Classic Jin, Xiaoyu, Armor King and Paul's Card from that roulette.
#145  December 06, 2019, 08:45:21 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'm assuming that's for the Asian versions.

Which in turn will ultimately affect all servers in the long run.

The news highlights buffs for major festa chars which are pretty outdated for JP KR servers and when they hit global, the changes would have already been applied so that hopefully nobody will feel discouraged from picking up their fav chars.

lui

#146  December 06, 2019, 02:52:50 pm
    • USA

welp.

i got paid today, which means i went ahead and bought schoolgirl xiaoyu to complete the collection.

i then used those extra rubies to do a multi and got heihachi within the first multi, then did 3 more multis for xiaoyu and got her!

and if that wasnt lucky enough, i literally got paul himself and then used those extra souls ive been farming for awhile to get his battle card.

so now the tekken collection is complete! woop!
#147  December 06, 2019, 04:26:25 pm
and if that wasnt lucky enough, i literally got paul himself and then used those extra souls ive been farming for awhile to get his battle card.
Spoiler: Can confirm that this moment could happen via witchcraft (click to see content)

lui

#148  December 06, 2019, 07:23:39 pm
    • USA

i forgot to mention that this was datamined awhile ago, so O.Yashiro may be the next FES character after Geese's banner is done

Personally I'm gonna skip him
#149  December 06, 2019, 07:35:18 pm
I might be interested in him (I'm also waiting for Orochi Shermie, if she's half of the horrible bitch she is to fight in the Mecha Goenitz quest). But I though there was also a datamine showing Rock ?

I'm on the slowwwwww grind for Mecha Goenitz (over lv30 buffs, still at least 10k CP too low). I maxed out my dress Xiaoyu with the AS souls, and I'm building up Wrath Chizuru because apparently the game claims Mecha Goenitz's berserk phase gives advantage to balance type fighters, even though I have no idea what advantage you actually get in those boss battles. She's not strong, but I like her.
I'm kicking my King 97 off my yellow team because god damn her skills are such a pain to chain together. The only way Tornado Kick chains into Trap Kick is if you launched the enemy up with Venom Strike first, and it's still difficult. Oh, but the fireball is still nice in pvp.
I really appreciate the way the epic quest makes you grind previous stages for those stat bonuses, at this point I'm comfortable wiping the floor with Envy Mary with a lv47 Yashiro, it's nice that it allows you to test out low level characters without the absolute need to max out everyone. On the other hand, I can't figure out how to beat Wrath Chizuru without a high level bleed user like Andy. My lv90 4* green Ryo can't do anything if she jut heals half of any direct hit I deal (it takes him over 10 minutes to kill her raid form), whereas bleed just takes out five times as much health as a normal hit. Say Ryo hits 20k, she instantly heals 9k, but Andy's bleed damage would also take out 90k at the same time on top of the normal hit. And I don't see any good 4* green unit that can do that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:00:17 pm by Byakko

lui

#150  December 06, 2019, 08:50:02 pm
    • USA
Rock was datamined from the JPN version, datamined JPN characters can appear next week or next year for all we know

O.Yashiro was datamined specifically from Global files tho

Should probably clarify that next time lol
#151  December 07, 2019, 12:35:07 am
  • Niigasan
thats funny i also kicked king off my yellow team lol
#152  December 07, 2019, 03:29:25 am
GOT MECHA GOENITZ. With lv ~31 buffs and maxed Xiaoyu (16k CP with a bunch of maxed 5* cards and the Benimaru Lightning Gentleman set with a Maxima cooldown for the hell of it) to deal enough damage (wiping entire bars in seconds), and a strong red fighter to break the regenerating pillars that are apparently green. ...... And dodging all the crashes by staying away from the red tornado (or instantly wiping all the swarming enemies with one super to turn off the tornado immediately). On top of playing near perfectly and timing your super invulnerability to not get OHKO by fucking everything.
What a fucking pain.
And now... The unique skill cards in the final section of the quest.
Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:34:18 am by Byakko

lui

#153  December 07, 2019, 06:19:01 pm
    • USA
If anyone is interested in joining a guild, ill be making one for users in this forum to join.

Just leave me a reply here along with a screenshot of your profile page and ign and ill send you an invite!
#154  December 07, 2019, 06:19:39 pm
Currently doing Mecha Goenitz challenges by using as much treasure gained from the Tekken event to power up Baseball Yuri.  Plan is to have Envy Mary as the leader and grain Att+ and Cooldown reduction for females giving Baseball Yuri enough resources for high damage at a quick pace.

And then have to do the same for Envy Mary to get through her own final challenges which is an even bigger grind.

lui

#155  December 07, 2019, 07:26:10 pm
    • USA

WOO

FIRST TRY BABY

Kazuya absolutey WHOOPS his ass
#156  December 07, 2019, 11:18:46 pm
Yeah, the grinding was way overshot, he's a pushover once you know what to do (use a red fighter to stop the regeneration, time anything with invulnerability when he does that full screen lightning, dodge the dash grab Yamidoukoku). I can clear him in under 2'30, which is way more than enough to get the rainbow souls from the last mission... if I can make it 3 more times without the game crashing 250 times.

lui

#157  December 08, 2019, 07:50:48 am
    • USA

December Event for Global!

awwwwwwwwwww shit

We got Genderbent Yashiro, Billy Kane and Chang Koehan incoming as well as the three Heavenly Kings!

TL;DR: Everyone is decent, but holy fuck Genderbent Chang is gonna fuck up the pvp meta, she is literally tank city. She will piss you off in pvp if you do not have a decent team. If you want to be meta, roll for her.

Fair warning, these will probably all be put in 2 banners of 3 each, meaning the rates might be a bit harsher if you are looking for a specific character

If you aren't interested in any of these, it's completely fine to skip all of these, none of them break the meta so much that you need to go for someone right off the bat just to keep up.
Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:13:18 am by lui
#158  December 08, 2019, 08:16:21 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
So I gotta ask, what's the recommended characters that are available now that I should be trying to get and raise?
Don't want to be spending resources when there's something I can get more mileage out of.
#159  December 08, 2019, 08:50:39 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Dang. Looks like Pretty Chang and Pretty Billy are coming to global.
Most definately pick up Chang (even though she's the only purple festa out of the genderbent chars).
I missed her and now am regretting like crazy.
She's a total CC queen and has high defense.

Regarding the Orochi trio...
Can't say that I recommend them over Chang.
They are said by Netmarble to be buffed, but we don't know what to expect.

So... go with Pretty Chang just to be safe.

lui

#160  December 08, 2019, 09:12:01 am
    • USA
So I gotta ask, what's the recommended characters that are available now that I should be trying to get and raise?
Don't want to be spending resources when there's something I can get more mileage out of.

Any of the tekken characters will be fine for you to carry you in pvp for more rubies.

The free jin is a great free unit all around.

Also focus on raising the characters given via login quests, those are easily free level 80 characters.