YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 902850 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#161  December 08, 2019, 12:29:38 pm
So I gotta ask, what's the recommended characters that are available now that I should be trying to get and raise?
Don't want to be spending resources when there's something I can get more mileage out of.
I love Andy 98's entire gameplay concept with the bleed resist down, bleed, and the sharp attack core that deal even more bleed damage on bleeding targets, plus he's a good tank. His battle card is super lame but it's legit full screen so that's pretty good.
Mai 95 is rather popular with high offense and pretty safe and effective skills, then Mai 97 from the Starving Wolves banner is a straight upgrade of that with extra burn damage oh, other way around, Mai 95 gets 25% extra burn damage with full core unlock. But 97 gets more power per crit so more supers. 25% extra burn is really good though.
Kensou 99 is a good generic offensive character, there's Kensou 94 who's similar plus a projectile but he's defensive, I don't know how good that makes him
King 98 seems to be one of the better Kings but I don't have her, and I've seen comments that King 94 is straight up broken but I don't know
Among my first characters I really liked Takuma 98 but I left him half built a while ago so I don't know how he holds
Terry 96 seems pretty effective and standard but I left him at lv80 without pushing him because I don't really like Terry
Robert 98 seems to be the better Robert, though not very high ranked
Then there's the time limited characters, like Geese 14, Zero, the Tekken characters who are all very good. Any of them can be your top guy. Orochi Iori is very popular but I'm not too much into him.

There are nice grapplers like Armor King, Vice 98, Mary/Envy Mary, but the problem with those is that unless you're already maxed at lv90, their attacks will not complete because of the "stuck" mechanic - hitting an enemy much stronger than you will not register as a hit so none of the grab attacks will do shit (Chris also counts, his specials need to hit to continue, which is bullshit)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:52:17 am by Byakko

lui

#162  December 09, 2019, 02:40:54 am
    • USA

through sheer luck and willpower, i have completed episode 5 and have gotten half the cards.

only thing that remains now is mech goenitz and wratch chizuru's cards....

EDIT: I DID IT! WOOO! NO MORE EPIC QUEST BS FOR ME YEAAAAAAAAAA

feelsgoodman
Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:36:55 am by lui
#163  December 09, 2019, 09:49:29 am
NO MORE EPIC QUEST BS FOR ME YEAAAAAAAAAA
Congrats. Do we know when episode 1 will be available, with Saisyu, Yashiro, and Orochi ?
I'm working on Chizuru's card, lv35 buff but I'm still around 8 minutes.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#164  December 09, 2019, 08:09:13 pm
    • USA

here's a guide from me on how to whoop mech goenitz' ass with just kazuya and a decent red despite being super under powered.

you don't NEED geese at all, any decent red is fine, you just need the red to break the hp regen wall.

if you don't possess kazuya's sp card, use his skill 3 at the very last second of the phase where he's about to drop the electric bomb so you can use his skill 3 immunity to not die
#165  December 09, 2019, 08:51:42 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
How do I obtain Paul Phoenix especially? and the other remaining Tekkens?
I got Classic Jin, Kazuya Mishima and Armour King.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#166  December 09, 2019, 09:00:15 pm
If you didn't get him from the roulette, but you got enough souls from it, go to the craft menu to exchange him for those souls.
Schoolgirl Xiaoyu can only be obtained by paying money from the Tekken Shop (the one with the red spot on the left of the main screen), and the last 3 can only be obtained  in the two gachas.

lui

#167  December 09, 2019, 09:02:05 pm
    • USA
it takes 200 souls to craft paul, which is around 2k-4k rubies depending on your luck. go for triple x2 soul bingos, thats the easiest way to get enough souls for him.

its 150 souls for his SP card which is should be 1k-2.5k
#168  December 09, 2019, 09:49:24 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Thanks guys!
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#169  December 11, 2019, 02:50:05 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

lui

#170  December 11, 2019, 07:36:56 pm
    • USA
Well shit, I should have went for him..
#171  December 12, 2019, 12:56:09 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Still trying to get Paul in that freaking roulette and Heihachi...and I still need to get Geese XIV, Mr. Big, Li Xiangfei, Goenitz and those Christmas ones...all of them with my luck... :'(

lui

#172  December 12, 2019, 01:10:27 am
    • USA
Still trying to get Paul in that freaking roulette and Heihachi...and I still need to get Geese XIV, Mr. Big, Li Xiangfei, Goenitz and those Christmas ones...all of them with my luck... :'(

Don't pull for Mr. Big and Xiangfei, those two are NOT worth wasting your rubies on at all. Use them for other units.
#173  December 12, 2019, 02:45:59 am
Still trying to get Paul in that freaking roulette
Have you been picking up the tickets every day and trying to get three identical rolls in a row (removing unwanted rolls and keeping the other two until you get three identical rolls) to get some extra souls with a bingo ? I used souls to limit break him to lv78 which means I rolled like 280 souls (edit - minus 50 from getting his affinity to 15 but plus 150 that I used on his battle card). It's been a couple of weeks of free tickets, there's no reason you shouldn't have very close to 200 souls to just craft him. And if you want to try paying rubies to roll him in the roulette, the secret shop also gives 10 tickets for 150 rubies every time the shop resets (I think that's twice a day), which is 100 rubies less than rolling the roulette 10 times directly with rubies.
Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 03:22:39 pm by Byakko
#174  December 12, 2019, 06:47:29 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
My advice is to purchase the least expensive Tekken pack since at this point you only have a few days left to get those characters and you need to save up rubies for better FES stuff in the coming weeks.  With the Tekken pack, you should get enough Rubies to spend on the ticket bundle in the secret shop for Paul.  Remember to aim for the bingo on his souls instead of pulling one by one.  This is important.

For the Holiday stuff, I would recommend avoiding them or spending on the daily holiday bundle once for rubies and few summon tokens until you get the unit you want.  Also, take advantage of the Exciting Roulette and pull for 15/30 ruby bingo.

Avoid Mr.Big and Xiangfei unless for some reason you are satisfied with your pulls that you feel like spending 4k rubies on them.

Finally, mind your resources.  You have plenty of options to get through the events and in game in case you fail to get the ones you missed out and it's all free.
#175  December 12, 2019, 06:58:11 am
  • Niigasan
i gave up trying to get the rest of the tekken chars, that shit becomes disheartening when pull after pull and your not gettin the char u want. guess thats universal with alot of games but this one in particular is pissing me off
#176  December 12, 2019, 07:21:08 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
- (Hinted) Old festa chars will get buffed (i.e. Orochi Yashiro, Chris, Shermie, Omega Rugal, Goenitz, Krizalid, etc) by early as next week!
And it's official

Very blessed O.Leona got some adjustments and now I'm regretting not pulling Omega Rugal.

Those official Korean KOF: AllStar Twitch live streams is what I watch every tuesdays lol.
They provide the earliest hints and news straight from Netmarble devs (since they are on site with them) so if I see anything interesting and post them on here, trust my words on them.

Plus, my fav Tekken pro player: Knee is on there as a panel. More fun to watch :P
#177  December 13, 2019, 09:13:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Hell yes, now those souls I actually got can go toward LBing him instead.
#178  December 16, 2019, 03:44:59 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
YES!! I got Heihachi in the last day with my last multi invocation of the day! XD I won't be able to have Paul but I fine with it.

Still trying to get Paul in that freaking roulette
Have you been picking up the tickets every day and trying to get three identical rolls in a row (removing unwanted rolls and keeping the other two until you get three identical rolls) to get some extra souls with a bingo ?

Well, I don't play everyday so I didn't get every ticket in this event. And yes, I try the bingo stuff but here's the thing:
That roulette has 7 slots, 5 of these are Paul's items, right?! it happened more than one time I use 5 tickets and 4 of these tickets I got the Yellow thing or the box and sometimes all the tickets went to these 2 items ;D ;D

Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:51:01 am by L.E.O.N
#179  December 16, 2019, 03:59:03 am
The yellow one is an AS soul, and it's equal to one soul to limit break any gold AS character, it's actually really good to max out any other Tekken character (or any other AS character like the epic quest characters) when you don't have their souls and before using element souls. Just recently I maxed my Paul between the AS souls and his own souls (and getting a second and a third copy of the full 5* character, that's 60 souls at once per copy), and I keep rolling for more AS soul bingo for the other characters - I'm working my way through Armor King, Kazuya and Heihachi a lot faster than the measly 12 souls a day for one character in the soul quest.
The only dud on the roulette is the capsule box, but even that is nice to have because capsule are so rare to come by and there's so many characters to give them to (but I don't try to get a bingo on them if I can't get the AS souls).

lui

#180  December 16, 2019, 07:51:19 am
    • USA

so i got Geese XIV's new SP card because the animation just looks so much cooler and applied it to the normal F2P Geese....

oh boy.