YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 901664 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#181  December 17, 2019, 04:26:28 pm
A few thousand rubies piled up since Kazuya only gave me Yashiro. Honestly, I really like all 3 of them (only Chris a little bit less). Chris' fireball is massive, like, Kaiser Wave big.
Yashiro's run grab has super armor, that's an addition from the rework they got, right ? We're getting the upgraded version from the get go ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:47:49 pm by Byakko

lui

#182  December 17, 2019, 07:23:48 pm
    • USA
GUYS, THERE IS A GUARANTEED TICKET FOR ONE OF THE OROCHI TRIO FOR 5K RUBIES IN THE RECOMMENDED SHOP.

I CANNOT STRESS HOW GOOD OF A DEAL THIS IS, DO NOT SLEEP ON IT.

that is literally one of the best deals ever, each of the orochi trio has been buffed a ton so now theyre all fantastic choices. DO NOT SKIP OUT ON THAT IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUBIES. 5K IS NOT HARD TO MAKE UP.

EDIT:

Got my boi, thanks ticket :D
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:35:58 pm by lui
#183  December 17, 2019, 07:45:38 pm
I thought about it, but the ruby rolling gave me a whole bunch of other 5*, I think only one roll gave me nothing of value, while a few rolls gave me 2 5* and one even gave me 3, including two I didn't have and one I was currently trying to build up. OTOH I spent more than 5k rubies so...
But yeah, if you specifically need one Orochi and nothing else from the base pool, that ticket is great because the odds to get them in the gacha are NOT good. And all 3 seem damn good.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:53:51 pm by Byakko
#184  December 18, 2019, 01:38:22 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
I end up with 30 tickets for Paul's roulette with only 5h left if the event. So of those 30 tickets: 25 gift boxes, 5 AS Souls, and a Bingo with Paul *5. xD
You can see how probabilty loves me xD.

But thanks to that I have 150 capsule boxes now, I think I can open a store. lol :sugoi:
#185  December 18, 2019, 02:10:07 am
  • Niigasan
really wanna try for chris but the way the tekken event went makes me not even wanna bother
#186  December 18, 2019, 02:17:35 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Finally got through Epic Quest 5 Lv.45 below challenges against Greed Rugal.

Buffs include all stats around lv.40, Greed Rugal's cores at Lv.11 maybe 10 is enough, team was Envy Marie with Baseball Yuri max level, all cores unlocked, no capsule buffs needed instead save that for the top FES characters, standard Kula set cards and cooldown reductions option cards, Mecha Goenitz striker for HP maintaining because Baseball Yuri's relations aren't helpful. 

Onto the next set.  Fun fun.

Are the Orochi Kings' cards worth pulling or are their leader skills good enough to keep them at a low level?  Their tier placement is very tempting to spend the 5k rubies but then I'd have to spend more for their battle cards. Ended up getting a random O.Chris card from a token and now getting O.Chris has became a priority for me.
Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 03:54:42 am by Kirishima
#187  December 18, 2019, 03:02:23 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
I'm taking notes of all the tips you guys give.
#188  December 18, 2019, 04:28:47 pm
My episode 0 buffs are around lv45 and my Andy at 20k CP still can't clear Wrath Chizuru in the reunion chapter below 6 minutes, so I can't get those 50 souls for her. Bleed with bleed cards are not enough, Mature is not enough, Kyo 96's burn damage isn't enough, Paul isn't enough, my other top units at 20k CP with my best cards aren't enough... I'm kind of out of option.
I did get both Wrath Chizuru and Mecha Goenitz's cards the day after lui, I even finished all of Mecha's last missions, but Wrath is still shafting me.
I just got Orochi Shermie from a single roll, and she's green and deals shock damage, I'll try to build her up and see if she's better.
Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:32:26 pm by Byakko
#189  December 18, 2019, 06:30:14 pm
I'm kind of out of option.
Try to grind up the Wrath Chizaru buffs to around lv.11 and see how it goes.  At this point, one of your units should be capable of Auto-beating stage 3-11 to farm you those items.

Even better with the current Holiday Choi event that gives you 100 AP up to 3 times.

Orochi Shermie is the next best Green unit as we are months away from Ash arriving here.  Try to get her special card if you are aiming to make her the leader just so you can squeeze more damage while stopping the clock.
Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 06:33:40 pm by Kirishima
#190  December 21, 2019, 06:04:34 pm
So I tried to guess how well Orochi Shermie can do against that Epic Quest chapter 5-3. First, shock damage doesn't seem nearly as effective as bleed (I tried with Geese 14 and Heihachi), the extra damage isn't that good and it's mostly for the stun, which isn't particularly useful in raid. Second, Shermie's rolls seem shorter than everyone else's ?? She doesn't go far enough to escape the claw swipes or the wind wave that Wrath Chizuru creates at the end of the screen (she's faster when just running). I'm really not sure she's made for that, she looks like a PvP monster but raid missions are not for her. She does charge up her power gauge super fast, though, that's nice. But she still relies more on direct damage than extra shock damage, and Wrath Chizuru heals up most of the direct damage she takes, so I don't think it'll do that much even to spam her finishers.

So I just raised my raid level a bit, went with the cooldown cards and my top set cards, and Andy '98 got me all the souls from 5-3 Wrath Chizuru and that's that. Just spam your raid level up. It also looks like the update fixed the crashes on Mecha Goenitz, so I finished everything on him too. The only missions I have left are for the tickets (and the topaz but I don't care about those) and I already have everyone's 3 and 4* option cards at high enough levels so I think I'm done with Epic Quest episode 0. I'll be waiting for that episode 1.
Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 06:22:41 pm by Byakko
#191  December 22, 2019, 03:35:11 pm
A free fighter selector ticket has just been sent on our inboxes giving acess to the current default cast but also to the once exclusive '95 Kyo and '99 K'!
#192  December 22, 2019, 03:48:00 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#193  December 22, 2019, 03:55:08 pm
Iori was added to the base pool after the Tekken event, I think K' and Kyo 95 have only been added just now. K's battle card is also in the base pool now (and available in the card exchange shop).
(But not the Step Up weirdly).
K' and Kyo 95 were the first Step Up pair, King 97 and Maxima were the second, so I assume that means they'll join too, but only in a month.
I'm just wondering why the Starving Wolves are still in their own banner. Is it because they're Epic Quest bonus ?
Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:00:22 pm by Byakko
#194  December 22, 2019, 04:23:53 pm
The once exclusive '95 Kyo and '99 K'!

Those 2 along with 98' Iori have been added to the Fighter Summon lineups aswell (But not the Step Up weirdly).
Ah, never knew even '98 Iori got added too.  More reason not to go all out on Big and Xiangfei at rhe moment.

The only missions I have left are for the tickets (and the topaz but I don't care about those) and I already have everyone's 3 and 4* option cards at high enough levels so I think I'm done with Epic Quest episode 0. I'll be waiting for that episode 1.
Looking at the ludicrous "beat Wrath in less than 150 seconds" mission and how my currently build could barely rake in the minimal to get her exclusive special card, I too lost interest to go further.  Topazes are only worth the tickets for League and Arena.  Maybe if the element tickets allow manual selection instead of a 20% of getting the unit you need might the topazes have some use.  The entire shop needs an overhaul in general.
#195  December 22, 2019, 06:06:53 pm
Oh right, speaking of shops - Kyo 95's and K's souls are NOT available in the dust exchange shop, but Iori 98 is (and all the selectors I can think of do have them available). That's weird, I want to think they forgot about that.
Yeah, the selectors and tickets available at the shops are pretty useless. I just stop on clear tickets for league coins and Geese souls for arena.

More reason not to go all out on Big and Xiangfei at rhe moment.
Eh, it's still 500 rubies for a full roll of 10 and you still have the same chance of getting other 5*, even if you're more likely to get one of those two. And you get a guaranteed ticket for the characters and their battle cards within 4000 rubies, which is much better than the regular gachas. It's also easier to get more souls for a 5*, so you can get to lv90 more easily. As long as the characters are not complete trash, the step up isn't half bad. Of course, the previous two step-ups were better than this one, but still.

Well I got under 2 minutes in the Orochi team time attack and the token reward gave me Chris, sooooo I have the full team now. Wow. Now to get them all to lv90 within the next 3 months...
Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:18:47 pm by Byakko

lui

#196  December 24, 2019, 08:36:28 am
    • USA
Step Up is the worst deal in the game as they are actually general pool units in other versions and WILL be added in to the general pool. They're good as free units but when being put in an exclusive banner that costs more rubies than just getting them in other banners? Nah, not worth at all.
#197  December 24, 2019, 12:28:29 pm
when being put in an exclusive banner that costs more rubies than just getting them in other banners?
Uh ? The step up costs less than the regular banner.

The genderbents are out. Pretty Lady Chang is a boss fighter and has a 0.3% rate while the other two are at 1%, okay...
#198  December 25, 2019, 03:47:00 am
Only spent on the 3 Gold Summon tokens for the females and pulled Fem-Billy.  Not bad and has a relation buff with Festival-Billy.  Useful to grind up coins on the event roadmap.

Later down on the road, from the JP servers there will likely be summon tickets for these characters to save up rubies much like the Tekken Box event that occured a while ago.

lui

#199  December 26, 2019, 08:11:37 am
    • USA

best girl acquired, thanks free token!

lui

#200  December 27, 2019, 10:21:35 pm
    • USA
Nameless has been datamined for the JPN version of the game recently, along with his theme!

He is confirmed to be a purple FES character with 2(!!!) SP skills, 1st one being his Ultra with the explosion summoning the spirit of that girl, and the other one being his giant Drill attack.

Link to HQ version of his new theme remix straight from the game files (uploaded by yours truly): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EuesRsr7trceBWkc1vONSHuzNlwH-mIp/view?usp=sharing

The fact that a TON of stuff has been datamined from him compared to other characters suggests that he is close to being complete and released in the JPN/KRN server and might be released in the GBL server afterwards shortly.

There have been alot more datamined characters recently that I will report here, theres alot of info on them so I'll dump it all in one big post later this week,