YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 901476 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#261  February 02, 2020, 07:59:05 pm

Oh wow, after all this time, Omega Rugal 95 is finally showing up. He'll probably be a FES character again.
Also some recent (Korean) datamine showed more characters like regular Elisabeth, and Adelheid. Adelheid is cool and all but he got literally the worse moves he could get from daddy, so I don't know if he'll be any good here.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:02:37 pm by Byakko

lui

#262  February 03, 2020, 05:36:06 am
    • USA
Adelheid is likely an FES due to his boss status and judging from how the latest year 3 FES are (Christmas Elizabeth, Nameless, Loli Zero and soon Idol Kula and Rock)filled with meta breaking movesets, he's bound to be super strong meta wise
#263  February 03, 2020, 05:37:30 am
  • Was it something I said?
You know. I'm glad I didn't trade in that extra Omega Rugal card for another move.
#264  February 04, 2020, 12:00:51 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 12:06:42 pm by Byakko
#265  February 04, 2020, 12:23:04 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'm really tired of these constant characters being introduced LOL.

But that just proves that KOF has a really big roster.
#266  February 04, 2020, 02:08:25 pm
They barely scrapped anything from 98 and after, and some characters have their best version in those years. The problem is that, like all gacha games, they release between 2 and 5 characters at a time so that they can sell every single one for a high price (with a few free units here and there), that's what takes forever (and they absolutely need to hit all the seasonal events all year round). Make 8 characters for 30 bucks and it'll go faster. Hell, take all the seasonal alts and make them real characters and it'll go faster. A gacha game definitely doesn't need nearly as much tedious fine tuning and balancing as a real fighting game, it only needs to upgrade some characters here and there to keep up with the power creep.

Lol the new Valentine event in Japan has idol Alice behind a straight paywall just like schoolgirl Xiaoyu. Okay.
Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:35:26 pm by Byakko
#267  February 04, 2020, 02:50:29 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
I'm fine with direct sales of characters cuz that's better than gambling (which gacha is).

Problem is we only barely scratched the surface of 98 and we still have the rest of NESTS Saga and Ash Saga right after.
Since KOF XV is right around the corner, the roster for KOF All Star is going to be huge lol.

lui

#268  February 04, 2020, 08:56:01 pm
    • USA
Welp, made a new JPN account and re-rolled for Zeroko.

After spending awhile with her, I kiiind of don't like her from both a design and moveset perspective. She's good and all but I still maintain she's not needed at all and that O.Zero is still way better overall.

So instead I re-rolled for Idol Kula, who is FES. She's super fun to play and is way more worth it than Zeroko IMO especially since you can use her f2p battle card for her.
Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:00:39 pm by lui

lui

#269  February 05, 2020, 05:37:01 am
    • USA

NESTS Saga Kyo is next for GBL! Starts on 2/10 and runs for 2 weeks as per the norm.

TL;DR Get him if you missed O. Rugal or Geese. If you have either, you dont NEED him but hes pretty good in both PvE and PvP in general
#270  February 06, 2020, 09:02:06 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
For some reason, the rewards for time attack can no longer be earned after the new global update.  As if the weekly 400 rubies loss was not enough to reduce freebies.

Edit:  they fixed it.
Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:20:28 am by Kirishima
#271  February 07, 2020, 03:21:31 pm
Alright, I can do False Saisyu's 1-10 in about 8 minutes (and I got his 5* option card already). Time to grind that bonus.
Jesus Christ that burn damage. It's in the hundreds if he just hits you, but it jumps to the thousands if you hit him when he has super armor. Orochi's auto heal is enough to offset that hard burn damage, but I don't see how you can deal with that without Orochi and Mecha Goenitz's heal support and a full set of the maxed Tekken cards (and I guess the Wonderland set too).
(Also I don't imagine anyone will bother building up the terrible "burn reduction" cards, is that even worth replacing a Tekken option card or cooldown or whatever other 6* option card)

And the fight against Mature that just replaces her bleed with burn - just. Don't. Get. Hit. At all. This shit drains you so fast, especially with her repeated slash swipes.
Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:19:09 pm by Byakko

lui

#272  February 07, 2020, 05:22:36 pm
    • USA

got em

fuck the burn gimmick lmao
#273  February 07, 2020, 11:06:13 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
guys i tried going to championship mode but every few seconds tells me "Failed to create room." Is anyone experiencing this problem?
#274  February 08, 2020, 12:53:13 am
Try changing server location such as North America 2.  Will still lag but at least you'll been in a room.

lui

#275  February 08, 2020, 01:37:08 am
    • USA
Had a REALLY good Mirror Match recently, I swear when the damn servers work well, it's REALLY fun

I wish the servers were just stable in the first place :/ oh well
https://streamable.com/9xf20
#276  February 08, 2020, 03:59:07 pm
Quick questions.  Some vids I've seen have units with different colored circles on the bottom UI like this.  Are those an indication for buffs or something in JPN/KOR?
#277  February 08, 2020, 04:58:30 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
I believe the 3 icons (green red blue) are buffs received from your guild while the others are current/active buffs/debuffs.

lui

#278  February 11, 2020, 12:35:49 am
    • USA

GLOBAL IS GETTING MUKAI NEXT MONDAY

WTF NM please slow the fuck down
#279  February 11, 2020, 01:58:23 am
 :hanged:

I dunno what to expect from NM anymore.
Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 02:11:15 am by Kirishima
#280  February 11, 2020, 02:53:13 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I was lucky enough to get Terry '03, I wanted New Years Geese, but after throwing all of my rubies in for the Orochi Trio and getting fuck all I'm holding back for Mukai.