YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 902249 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#681  February 23, 2021, 09:41:29 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
what even is the point. Is just for the special signature core effect ? It keeps getting lamer.
Both Mai and Athena won the vote for who gets a FES class next and you can bet a large majority of the playerbase are gonna dump rubies for them.  If something like Boss Sylvie was a thing, there would not be interest for it other than completionists or fans.  They know what they are doing.

In other words, expect Kyo and Iori to have some kind of FES+ class in the future since Kyo was also in demand for a new FES unit and NESTS Kyo's buffs barely made any difference after Rachel was released for free.

Also, on a side note, don't expect any collab news for a while.  Barely a mention in the Korean stream.
#682  February 23, 2021, 10:48:15 pm
I'll expect Kyo XI to get that, sure, but there really is no difference with a regular FES. This Athena and Mai could have been a regular FES as was expected by everyone, and they could have gotten this hero series later on.

Also, on a side note, don't expect any collab news for a while.  Barely a mention in the Korean stream.
It's weird, I could've sworn they said in the previous one that it was coming real soon ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#683  February 24, 2021, 01:50:26 am
Livestream codes out.  Much like the Korean stream it is 1000 rubies in total.

februaryallstar (100 rubies)
foreverfighting (200 rubies)
definitelynotrubies (300 rubies)
fourhundredbigones (400 rubies)

IOS link
https://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1208

Not much new in the Global stream other than Raid Seasonal Billy and a chance for a free 10x ticket when SS banner starts.
#684  February 26, 2021, 01:05:40 am
The biggest QoL we are getting is the ability to further level up BS and SS (just call them FES+) with the same method used to level up collabs by combining memories for invitations.  This is a huge blessing but this method wil, at this time, not reward you imprint stones unique to those units.  Hope this changes soon.

New event is a repeat of the Lady fighters event but now you have to option to redeem a free Lady Billy or Yashiro and do a Super Mission set.  The latter unit is an absolute must if you missed out Eileen or still need a reliable Shock DoT user.

Nothing on the next collab unfortunately so gotta wait 2 weeks for something.

Also the free summon ticket (2 by viewing an ad) now gives you a chance for FES along with updated units so FINALLY.
Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:09:05 am by Kirishima
#685  February 26, 2021, 02:02:09 am
The biggest QoL we are getting is the ability to further level up BS and SS (just call them FES+) with the same method used to level up collabs by combining memories for invitations.
Oh good, finally. I can throw a few attempts at Mai and Athena without worrying that it'll be worthless if I don't immediately get 8 copies of them.
Speaking of which, the new 3PG have an incentive compared to the billion special cards they both already have : unique effects. Damage reduction for Mai and heal for Athena. Still not worth it, and the other new cards aren't too interesting either : upgraded Kaya set with extra crit like the Akane set and extra damage reduction (okay that's not too bad but only if you reeeeeally need a lot of defense), and the Mai option card is only for a few seconds when tagging in, so hard pass.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#686  February 26, 2021, 09:05:48 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!

FES Kim 01 coming.
#687  March 06, 2021, 03:50:55 pm
I only just now realized that Signature Athena is purple defense and not yellow balance like the datamined images of the shop pack and the first gigaproto datamine showed. She just got a lot more interesting for me. I just hope that the memories will be obtainable soon. edit - and her leadership is the attack + power charge one, basically the best leadership in the game currently. Okay.
I wonder what that means for this Kim 01 above who is also yellow balance.
Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:16:36 pm by Byakko

lui

#688  March 07, 2021, 01:31:35 am
    • USA
man they did my man kim dirty by making him rep the 01 version smh
#689  March 09, 2021, 05:05:36 am
#690  March 19, 2021, 09:40:40 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/43225

Special Spring daily giveaways including x10 Summon tickets for Units and Cards and does not have an expiration time.

There is a Korean livestream set next week 3/26.  Global livestream has not yet been confirmed.
#691  March 21, 2021, 05:56:32 am
Finally made it past the crap of Hell tiers 47 and 49 (blue and green defense 5*), aaand I'm also done with tier 50. Won't bother with that again for a while.
#692  March 21, 2021, 11:08:13 pm
I'm closer to tier 47 here but I'm one Green Defense short for Tier 49.  Is it necessary to have all their capsules maxed out after getting A.50 or just a minimum of 2 maxed out?  Only ones got are T7 Jin and Leona XIII.  Have leftover Gold selectors from past events so I could use them for Wonderland Yuri.

For Green Defense, I have Ash and Halloween Alice fully maxed and looking to go for Idol May Lee to at least meet the level threshold.
#693  March 21, 2021, 11:26:01 pm
If I'm just at the recommended level, having just the basic 99*3 capsules doesn't cut it, 120 on each stat is the bare minimum. On the other hand, a Mian level 48 and 149 on all stats (with two teammates at 49) still plows through the yellow tier 50 like butter (it took me a long time to get her good stones). Depends if you have one of the OP characters or if you have a regular old FES Ash that barely makes it. Any gold needs to be maxed to pull their weight, but it doesn't feel too good maxing capsules for random golds. Early on the 40s, you could afford to take two good characters and one fodder gold, but in those pesky blue and green tiers, you really need to max them if you're not clear above the level requirement.
My teams were F Saisyu, Iori 95, Leona XII (I had a good Saisyu with high burn stones and cards, he was doing okay, and still, Iori barely cut it only after I gave him capsules AND strong burn imprint stones too), and Ash, Elizabeth, Iori XIII. WL Yuri should be better than Iori, but she'll still probably need high capsules and good imprint stones (like power generation and super armor + damage down if you don't have matching elemental ones). I hear Alice is great so if you have a good Alice and Ash, you don't need to build May Lee too much.
Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 11:30:47 pm by Byakko
#694  March 22, 2021, 02:35:03 pm
Was able to get through Tier 47, but it took an hour as I didn't feel like giving Wonderland Yuri any stones or capsules.  She was able to get through it just fine at Lv. 46 as long as all her cores are unlocked while Leona XII and T7 Jin did must of the heavy lifting but both aren't known for being damage shredders so I spent resources maxing their stones.  Finished with just 4 seconds and saved up lots of resources that could have been passed to Wonderland Yuri.  It was either that or spend more rubies getting something memories for Holiday Daimon or Lady Brian heh.

https://twitter.com/playkofallstar/status/1373816935020851201?s=20

Next event will be a collab (and the way they phrased it this is a new IP rather than a repeat unless they are mad enough to bring in 8 FES units) but to prevent early guesses that had occurred with Seven Knights, the portraits are completely blacked out and the background is Orochi's stage which doesn't mean anything.  More news will arrive in the coming days.

Whatever it is has to comprehend the fact that they will go mano a mano with John Cena.
#695  March 24, 2021, 02:10:34 pm
#696  March 24, 2021, 02:23:57 pm
Ugh, so that washed up trailer was official after all.
Netmarble makes the SDS game too, between this and Seven Knights, they only give a shit about advertising their own game anymore, uh. I wouldn't even be surprised if we ended up with an Avengers collab down the line.
#697  March 24, 2021, 03:28:35 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Oh.. I like the anime, but 7DS? Really? 8 characters, are they gonna do the whole team and demon Melodias like they did with Gintama?  Honestly though, I dunno why I'm saving rubies now. Meh.
#698  March 24, 2021, 04:10:23 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
lol
Gintama was okay-ish.
Never really watched it so I didn't bother pulling them.

I guess this collab will be the same!
#699  March 25, 2021, 12:07:13 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
7DS Grand Cross (also by Netmarble) had a collab with KoF, so you guys probably should've seen this coming

Too bad though, 7DS is about as compelling as white bread
#700  March 25, 2021, 07:08:21 pm
In perhaps one of the biggest troll moves these madlads done to date as if the Sins Collab wasn't enough, Carnival is back but THIS TIME it doesn't rely on cards obtained but instead it is based on dungeon clears with the Battle Card dungeon being the most reliable to grind.

And the grind is so immense that you will be given a pitiful 500 free AP to spend on the dungeons.  You would need to spend over 1000 auto clear tickets to get the max rewards or lord knows how many hours on auto in the max difficulty.  What is funny is that it was anticipated the Carnival will return based on the livestream that I saved over 100 card tickets with 5*-6* card tickets to boot to get through with it.

Oh and the Carnival only lasts a week.

:wtf:

Also rollback netcode confirmed.
Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 12:39:37 am by Kirishima