Active Tag system (Read 120630 times)

Started by PotS, December 02, 2022, 03:54:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Active Tag system
New #81  April 03, 2024, 01:50:25 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
This happens ONLY after the last updates
I believe you and it seems like a big issue, so for the time being I just rolled back the changes.

Please redownload. Sorry about that. I'll upload the latest code after I sort out that issue.

I can't tell you exactly which characters causes this
Do you have a roster of chars all in the same style or a random assortment of them?

Also are you guys using Ikemen 0.99 or latest "nightly" builds?

I'm still supporting 0.99 with this system but I may move to nightly since some things need to be adjusted in preparation for the Ikemen 1.0 release. The 0.99 version of the file will be archived and still available like the 0.98.2 version.
Well for me it's the characters with OHMSBY-gameplay at least for now. I did not check other characters yet. and I am using nightly builds
Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 05:50:48 pm by bass30655
#82  April 03, 2024, 10:59:24 pm
    • Argentina
This happens ONLY after the last updates
I believe you and it seems like a big issue, so for the time being I just rolled back the changes.

Please redownload. Sorry about that. I'll upload the latest code after I sort out that issue.

I can't tell you exactly which characters causes this
Do you have a roster of chars all in the same style or a random assortment of them?

Also are you guys using Ikemen 0.99 or latest "nightly" builds?

I'm still supporting 0.99 with this system but I may move to nightly since some things need to be adjusted in preparation for the Ikemen 1.0 release. The 0.99 version of the file will be archived and still available like the 0.98.2 version.

Hey there! Thanks for taking your time to fix the issues, really appreciated!

I'm using characters from authors around all the internet so it's kinda random.

Also, I'm using this Ikemen version. I didn't know there was a newer one honestly: Ikemen_GO-v0.99.0-rc.2-windows

(Is there a way to avoid all the captchas before posting in mugenguild? Kinda annoying lol!)
#83  April 06, 2024, 04:47:32 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I think I've figured out the issue but I want to run more matches to be sure.

Also, I'm using this Ikemen version. I didn't know there was a newer one honestly: Ikemen_GO-v0.99.0-rc.2-windows
You shouldn't be using that one. That's a beta version for 0.99, so just use 0.99.

(Is there a way to avoid all the captchas before posting in mugenguild? Kinda annoying lol!)
You probably don't have enough posts to get past the bot filter or something like that.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#84  April 07, 2024, 03:06:44 am
    • Argentina
I think I've figured out the issue but I want to run more matches to be sure.

You shouldn't be using that one. That's a beta version for 0.99, so just use 0.99.

You probably don't have enough posts to get past the bot filter or something like that.

Very nice! Just to let you know; I downgraded from your latest upload and it doesn't happen anymore so is definitely something in the new code.

I'll wait patiently for your fix! Also I'm migrating to 0.99, thanks for telling. The nightly builds seems to be the latest versions but kinda unstable, correct? You've plans to migrate everything into the future version? I don't know how big the changes would be between versions anyway.