YesNoOk

(IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters (Read 16674 times)

Started by dreadedpotato, February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters
#21  March 30, 2024, 04:43:47 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
well NESTS KYO got a new move
-NEW DISTORTION DRIVE: 123 Shiki Shaku En (D,DF,A/B command)
About this move:

->Only usable when 125 Shiki Nanase hits succesfully.
->This super move is from The King Of Fighters XI where the conditions to make this attack are the same.

-Saishu Kessen Ougi Mushiki can be Super Canceled into 123 Shiki Shaku En.
#22  March 30, 2024, 05:06:11 pm
    • USA
well NESTS KYO got a new move
-NEW DISTORTION DRIVE: 123 Shiki Shaku En (D,DF,A/B command)
About this move:

->Only usable when 125 Shiki Nanase hits succesfully.
->This super move is from The King Of Fighters XI where the conditions to make this attack are the same.

-Saishu Kessen Ougi Mushiki can be Super Canceled into 123 Shiki Shaku En.

NESTS Kyo's movelist was updated to include this move last night, as TornilloOxiado themselves reached out about this.
#23  April 04, 2024, 07:08:38 pm
    • USA
The movelist for Vinnie's Yosuke had been updated to fix a few errors with his Tentarafoo attack. I should also mention that Vinnie and I have been in touch regarding the movelists for the upcoming Minazuki/Shadow Yosuke dual release and you can expect to have movelists for them packed in with their initial launch. I'll still be adding their movelists to the collection once the characters are officially released, but you won't need to wait for me to do so this time around.
#24  April 06, 2024, 07:47:54 pm
    • USA
The movelist for Vinnie's Yosuke had been updated to fix a few errors with his Tentarafoo attack.

Yosuke's movelist was just updated again because it turns out the move is called Mirage Slash and not Tentarafoo. Still trying to figure out how I got that mixed up, honestly...
#25  April 13, 2024, 05:50:40 am
    • USA
Movelists for Vinnie's newly released Minazuki and Shadow Yosuke have been added. While my movelists are already present in their initial release versions, I decided to make them publicly available anyway just in case. Also, Miyuki's movelist has been updated to reflect her new rework.
#26  April 13, 2024, 03:40:57 pm
    • USA
Quick and dirty little update for Minazuki and Shadow Yosuke to fix a few mistakes. More details can be found in the initial post.