Virtua Fighter vs Tekken, yes.
I will give feedback shortly. So you used my small portrait in the end.
- some sprites have pixels around her:
5020,0; 5020,10; 5020,20;
5040,10 (there are two sprites with the same group and number); 5041,10; 5042,10;
- the effects (group 11000) are badly indexed and ugly;
- a lot of CLSNs are similar (if not the same) to those of KFM;
- anim 105 is the same as anim 100;
- some basic attacks have infinite (or very high) priority, like anim 200, 203, 240; there are probably more;
- in some cases she has a lot of CLSNs, like in anim 351, 400 and others;
- anim 550 (flip) misses collision boxes in the last frames;
- anim 108 doesn't have any collision box; I know what you wanted to do (go past the opponent), but you need them anyway, then in state 108 put the playerpush:
[State 108, PlayerPush]and a nothitby in order for her to not get thrown.
type = PlayerPush
trigger1 = 1 ;active every tick
value = 0 ;this is important because with value=0 you won't push the enemy; with value=1 (or not writing this code) you will;
I sadly have to agree with Unused Chesspiece on this. Gameplay feels very stiff, although I can perform the combos she has; she also feels to be on the cheap side at times, the flip kick is very strong too.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty