YesNoOk

Ryu HFTF (Read 1634 times)

Started by Kakyoin-Kun, March 14, 2020, 07:50:12 AM
Share this topic:
Ryu HFTF
#1  March 14, 2020, 07:50:12 AM
    • USA
Here's is my Ryu in Jojo HFTF styled, his stand is Chun-Li and they both have their own moves too. 

Original By Mr.Giang and Warusaki3.

Codes Borrowed from: Nimame, POTS, Men's Club, Jmorphman, Warusaki3

Character Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LiL1f2A5q0MiwjrAhLdd4BykO3Fn3laW

In the Link, there's a text where I tell every moves I converted and I talked about almost everything (not everything) about my Ryu HFTF

Note: It says V2 because I done the older version of Ryu HFTF, but that one sucked. That's why I had to improve him enough with his special moves.

I know, I know some people can talk negatively about the stand I used is because I created a Jotaro character with his stand changed into Chun-Li. Some people say they ship Jotaro and Chun-Li as a couple in Mugen Archive. It reminds me that I can create a Heritage For The Future styled version of Ryu easily with a stand I used for my Jotaro/Chun-Li character.
Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:10:25 AM by musthe1
Re: Ryu HFTF
#2  March 14, 2020, 04:39:43 PM
  • I must continue my training...

This is ultra cool.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  March 14, 2020, 05:51:28 PM
    • USA
#4  March 14, 2020, 08:32:07 PM
  • robert cop
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/site/meldosmugensite/

here's my feedback
-CLSNs are messy and are sometimes not lined up with a few of his animations. also the hitboxes for his Hadokens are way too large
-a majority of his attacks are leftovers from Jotaro
-his basics are unsafe on hit
-there's no limit on how many Hadokens can be on the screen at once and they can pass through other projectles
-same with the "Hadoken And Kikoken" special
-his "KEN!!" super is probably the worst super Ryu has, as his opponent can air recover from it
-Hadoken Beam helper doesn't go away, which results in the opponent guarding for no reason
-Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku deals 100% damage if Ryu and his opponent are close to the edge of the screen
-this happens

I understand that this is one of your first creations, but this Ryu needs a bit of a polish IMO.
#5  March 14, 2020, 09:00:31 PM
    • USA
here's my feedback
-CLSNs are messy and are sometimes not lined up with a few of his animations. also the hitboxes for his Hadokens are way too large
-there's no limit on how many Hadokens can be on the screen at once and they can pass through other projectles
-his "KEN!!" super is probably the worst super Ryu has, as his opponent can air recover from it
-Hadoken Beam helper doesn't go away, which results in the opponent guarding for no reason
-Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku deals 100% damage if Ryu and his opponent are close to the edge of the screen
-this happens

I understand that this is one of your first creations, but this Ryu needs a bit of a polish IMO.

Yes, KEN!! move was really the hardest thing, I had to borrow from Jonathan HFTF code to make it attack and increase the attack clsn. CLSN (some animations) were lazy for me to line up. I now notice how the hadouken beam helper makes enemy block whenever it fades, now I was little pissed that I couldn't go backwards after the help. I will try to make a fix, thanks for your information.
#6  March 14, 2020, 09:03:10 PM

It would have made way more sense for his stand to be Akuma or Gouken than Chun.
#7  March 14, 2020, 09:10:55 PM
    • USA
#8  March 14, 2020, 09:51:40 PM
  • The 'Wouldn't Hurt To' Boy
    • UK

Why not just use Ken instead, assuming he doesn't go against your move ideas?
#9  March 14, 2020, 09:53:55 PM
    • USA
#10  March 24, 2020, 04:21:04 AM
    • USA
here's my feedback
-this happens

Now I updated some of his CLSNs. Removed the "KEN!!" move of course due to the bullshit coding that I couldn't remove the air recover for enemy because I was so dumb by using nimame's codes too much and using men's club codes less. Fixed the projectile passing through. Lowered the damage for Shinnku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku move. The assists moves are fixed and made ryu stand longer since of assist spawning too much. And fixed the helper of the hadouken beam by adding animations for the first set of the Hadouken beam helper.
#11  March 24, 2020, 04:51:28 AM
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
Did you update the download link
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●