YesNoOk

Cloning MUGEN's errors (Read 76154 times)

Started by Sepp, January 26, 2009, 10:01:38 pm
Re: Cloning MUGEN's errors
#41  February 21, 2009, 05:36:16 am
  • The world is what you make of it
    • https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
When we're talking about reversaldefs not activating, you mean at the same time correct?  i.e. A red collision box cannot reverse an attack and hit the opponent at the exact same moment, but rather that it will choose the first of the two actions (hit if hit activates first or reverses if reverses activates first).  I personally like that.  I think both at the same time should be an option, but not the only way reversaldef would function.  Like adding a line that states something like reversaldefattack = 0 or 1.  More user friendly than having to find a work around.
New KOFE website is up.  Go visit it for all your KOFE needs:

https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
#42  February 21, 2009, 05:16:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hitpauses lose a tick to what they are supossed to be, at least to what the documentation says. I mean if you have an element that last 5 tick and a hitpause that last 10 tick, the element won't be shown 15 ticks but 14, if the element last 10 ticks and the hitpause is set to 0 the element will last 9 tick, the only exception is the obvious one.
#43  March 03, 2009, 05:27:49 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
If we're talking about wants in a new engine... all I want is to be able to have better control over my helpers, to be able to hit them, them to hit me and so forth.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#44  March 03, 2009, 04:18:19 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
WHat I want tis to be able to encript content, that way people who complain about other people taking stuff from them will shut up.
#45  March 03, 2009, 05:10:57 pm
    • code.google.com/p/xnamugen/
WHat I want tis to be able to encript content, that way people who complain about other people taking stuff from them will shut up.

For MUGEN code? No way in hell. xnaMugen reads .cns files & creates data structures for use in its state machine. To go from those data structures back to .cns files, perfectly readable by anyone, is easy. With what I have now, I could write a state file cleaner in about a hour.
New #46  March 05, 2009, 12:08:37 pm
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee
Uh yeah too bad the project is open source. ::)
Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:13:47 pm by DavidGee