YesNoOk

[Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24) (Read 738239 times)

Started by TornilloOxidado, January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Terry Bogard Released (OHMSBY Style) [26/2/2023]
#41  February 27, 2023, 03:13:32 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Really cool release, loving these OHMSBY-style KOF XIII characters, I've also got some feedback for Terry:

He's able to perform a roman cancel on situations he shouldn't like when taunting, dodging or grabbing, cancelling after grabbing someone leaves them frozen in place and untouchable (K' is also able to roman cancel during a grab but it's harder to do), and also his hitbox after blocking standing up becomes way bigger than it should.

https://streamable.com/1kszmv

Also I'm working on a set of custom palettes for both K' and Terry loosely based on the style of FRENCH-BREAD characters (Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth and Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax)

I'll upload them once I'm done, feel free to link them on your site if you wish to.

Hey, thank you for sending that video, i didn't know about this, i will fix that in a matter of time.

Also i like that palette, maybe even i'll use as one of his default colors, great job.
#42  February 27, 2023, 04:19:14 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Quick updates (again...)
Hopefuly i can rest now.
Terry Bogard
-Fixed error in Terry's rapid cancel.

Michael Roa Valdamjong
Adjusted animation for Powered Ciel's Guillotine
#43  March 04, 2023, 12:39:52 am
- Terry doesn't seem to have a sprite for Faust's "This is Me?" finisher.

Other than that really great work on Terry Bogard.
#44  March 05, 2023, 03:01:32 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
- Terry doesn't seem to have a sprite for Faust's "This is Me?" finisher.

Other than that really great work on Terry Bogard.

Oops, i forgot that, even so there isn't a sprite of Terry where you can see his eyes, anyway i think this sprite will work somehow.
#45  March 06, 2023, 01:50:29 am
I love it. XD
#46  March 08, 2023, 02:44:47 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Hey, Tornillo.
I was wondering if you creating another edit of OHMSBY/BBTAG style on future.

Let's say, I'm looking forward for your Susano'o edits and being call "Hakaishin Susano'o"

Also, your edit making the character was in their Unlimited mode/state and I really like it.
Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 02:49:08 pm by ArcBeast
#47  March 09, 2023, 10:00:01 am
Seeing how you made a bunch of famous KOF characters in this style, I was curious if you could pick up Shun-Ei in a similar style. Yes, he does have a custom KOFXIII spritesheet and can be found here. Here's an alternate version.

Video demonstration for reference:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Don't take this as a request, just bringing those sprites to your attention, as I feel like this is something you'd be interested in.
#48  March 11, 2023, 10:44:31 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here is feedback on Terry as I've haven't got around it until now:
-His head.pos and mid.pos are not on the right positions.
-The sparkles on his forward air dash are misaligned.
-His standing get hits are not aligned to the position of his standing animation.
-His running animation doesn't have a step sound on the first frame.
-The sliding dust on his Run Stop animation is slightly misaligned.
-The dodge dust on his backwards dash is not the same y position as his forward dodge.
-His throws does not grab the opponent right away and can give the opponent 7 ticks to avoid it.
-Rapid canceling the running throw right when it makes contact can cause the opponent to get stuck.
-Rapid canceling the backwards throws goes to the opponent direction where the opponent is facing.
-The strong ground shockwave following the opponent right when they get up from the air throw.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 5AAA, 2A, Power Wave, Round Wave, EX Burning Knuckle is misaligned.
-5AAAA, the last hit of Rising Tackle B, Crack Shoot, all versions of Burning Knuckle and when Trinity Geyser successfully connects uses a slash sound instead of strong hit one.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 2B and all versions of Rising Tackle is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-All versions of Rising Tackle should be air unblockable as that's his reversal and doesn't have increased cornerpush on the last hit.
-His grunts on 5B plays after it hits the opponent.
-2B is supposed to be air unblockable.
-Crack Shoot doesn't have large sliding dust on the startup.
-The effect when he punches the ground from Power Wave and Round Wave is not where his fist is.
-The effects on all versions of Power Wave and Round Wave has shadows and reflections.
-Burning Knuckle doesn't have the air dash effect on the startup.
-The effect on all versions of Burning Knuckle follows him when rapid canceling.
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, using Round Wave very close to the opponent will go though them and miss completely.
-The effect on Round Wave when it disappears after it was blocked slightly farther disappears farther than when it connects.
-All force breaks gain meter when they hit the opponent.
-EX Power Wave doesn't have a guard sound when blocked.
-66B and EX Burning Knuckle will wall bounce the opponent to the opposite direction when they jumped over them.
-EX Burning Knuckle has no recovery when spammed 4 times consecutively and doesn't have the 6150 air dash effect on the startup.
-Rising Force has the wrong attribute flag (S instead of H).
-Buster Wolf uses 1000 meter instead of 500 when rapid canceling and blinks white instead of blue.
-His Dead Angle Attack can gain a small amount of meter when hitting the opponent with it and can be rapid cancelled.
-His aura doesn't raise up when he flashes during Not Over Yet.
-His aura's helper can trigger a debug error if he was put in a custom state when the NOY or Astral Heat indicator aura is active.

To fix the debug error regarding the aura, you need one additional code on both Aura statedefs 3959 and 9883 respectively underneath [State BindToR, 1] in the Helpers.cns:
Code:
[State Destroy, 1]
type = Destroyself
Trigger1 = root,movetype = H

From OHMSBY's words, this is needed so the helper that spawns the aura won't activate if the character is currently in the custom state. There's another code you would've needed, but since you're using Ichida's characters as the base rather than OHMSBY's, I don't think it's required as he uses a different method for astral heat indication. Make sure you apply this to your characters as the base you used was prior before they were fixed with it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#49  March 12, 2023, 04:53:38 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Some updates i did yesterday but haven't uploaded yet because something i will not mention now.
Terry Bogard
-Power Geyser nerfed, enemy can recover in longer combos.
-Burning Knuckle now have a large knockback, can do combos in corner still.
-Life reduced to 1000.
-Added Victory Screen Quotes VS:
-Kyo Kusanagi, Mai Shiranui,  Andy Bogard, Ryo Sakazaki, Blue Mary,  Kim Kaphwan and Leona Heidern.

K'
-Fixed an error in Second Shell where you can perform infinite combos.
-New EX Move, Ein Trigger EX (same follow-ups as Ein Trigger), Crow Bites EX now has the DP input.
-Added effects for EX Moves and Glasses Chain Drive.
-Reduced some damage values.
-Added Victory Screen Quotes VS:
-Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami,  Shun'ei, Kim Kaphwan, Haohmaru and Leona Heidern.

Noel Vermillion (NOL Uniform)
-Fixed positions in some sprites.
-Fixed portrait and Cut-In color index.

About Kyo Kusanagi
I don't want to explain much, i ran into some problems with his sprites and i need to reimport them all again and i don't have much time to work this month.

I have a lot of things to do irl right now regarding the university, also i have obtained a college scholarship, in short terms i don't have time for nothing.
Still i will try to release Kyo this month, if i can, next updates, AI Patches, Edited Characters and everything else will come in April, where i will have at least free from all this.
#50  March 12, 2023, 04:58:18 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Hey, Tornillo.
I was wondering if you creating another edit of OHMSBY/BBTAG style on future.

Let's say, I'm looking forward for your Susano'o edits and being call "Hakaishin Susano'o"

Also, your edit making the character was in their Unlimited mode/state and I really like it.

I'll finish the edits of Resentone's chars first.

Seeing how you made a bunch of famous KOF characters in this style, I was curious if you could pick up Shun-Ei in a similar style. Yes, he does have a custom KOFXIII spritesheet and can be found here. Here's an alternate version.

Video demonstration for reference:

Don't take this as a request, just bringing those sprites to your attention, as I feel like this is something you'd be interested in.

Oh i remember that Shun'ei char, i played him some years ago, it doesn't sound a bad idea.

Here is feedback on Terry as I've haven't got around it until now:
-His head.pos and mid.pos are not on the right positions.
-The sparkles on his forward air dash are misaligned.
-His standing get hits are not aligned to the position of his standing animation.
-His running animation doesn't have a step sound on the first frame.
-The sliding dust on his Run Stop animation is slightly misaligned.
-The dodge dust on his backwards dash is not the same y position as his forward dodge.
-His throws does not grab the opponent right away and can give the opponent 7 ticks to avoid it.
-Rapid canceling the running throw right when it makes contact can cause the opponent to get stuck.
-Rapid canceling the backwards throws goes to the opponent direction where the opponent is facing.
-The strong ground shockwave following the opponent right when they get up from the air throw.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 5AAA, 2A, Power Wave, Round Wave, EX Burning Knuckle is misaligned.
-5AAAA, the last hit of Rising Tackle B, Crack Shoot, all versions of Burning Knuckle and when Trinity Geyser successfully connects uses a slash sound instead of strong hit one.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 2B and all versions of Rising Tackle is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-All versions of Rising Tackle should be air unblockable as that's his reversal and doesn't have increased cornerpush on the last hit.
-His grunts on 5B plays after it hits the opponent.
-Crack Shoot doesn't have large sliding dust on the startup.
-The effect when he punches the ground from Power Wave and Round Wave is not where his fist is.
-The effects on all versions of Power Wave and Round Wave has shadows and reflections.
-Burning Knuckle doesn't have the air dash effect on the startup.
-The effect on all versions of Burning Knuckle follows him when rapid canceling.
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, using Round Wave very close to the opponent will go though them and miss completely.
-The effect on Round Wave when it disappears after it was blocked slightly farther disappears farther than when it connects.
-All force breaks gain meter when they hit the opponent.
-EX Power Wave doesn't have a guard sound when blocked.
-66B and EX Burning Knuckle will wall bounce the opponent to the opposite direction when they jumped over them.
-EX Burning Knuckle has no recovery when spammed 4 times consecutively and doesn't have the 6150 air dash effect on the startup.
-Rising Force has the wrong attribute flag (S instead of H).
-Buster Wolf uses 1000 meter instead of 500 when rapid canceling and blinks white instead of blue.
-His Dead Angle Attack can gain a small amount of meter when hitting the opponent with it and can be rapid cancelled.
-His aura's helper can trigger a debug error if he was put in a custom state when the NOY or Astral Heat indicator aura is active.

To fix the debug error regarding the aura, you need one additional code on both Aura statedefs 3959 and 9883 respectively underneath [State BindToR, 1] in the Helpers.cns:
Code:
[State Destroy, 1]
type = Destroyself
Trigger1 = root,movetype = H

From OHMSBY's words, this is needed so the helper that spawns the aura won't activate if the character is currently in the custom state. There's another code you would've needed, but since you're using Ichida's characters as the base rather than OHMSBY's, I don't think it's required as he uses a different method for astral heat indication. Make sure you apply this to your characters as the base you used was prior before they were fixed with it.

And here i am today, releasing a update for a 3 characters including Terry, crap, i need to have the notifications actived.
Thank you for your feedback, still this month i doubt i can't solve all of this.

#51  March 17, 2023, 05:35:57 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
It's fun to see old characters revisited with new gameplay. Here's some feedback:

- Walking, blocking, getting hit etc Clsn2 should be the same as the respective idle animations
- Jumping Clsn2 probably should not cover the feet
- Dodge hurtbox is really big
- The normal throw has a lot of startup
- Run stop hurtbox does not reach the ground level
- The Rapid Cancel sound is barely audible on top of the hit sounds
- Round Wave fireball looks misaligned after it connects
- Power Wave is +13 on hit and +5 on block. That's a lot especially for a fireball. On the other hand it might be dealing too little damage
- Burn Knuckle's input is wrong in the readme
- Burn Knuckle has several frames where Terry is airborne but statetype is S
- Crack Shoot (ground and air) seems too safe on block. Especially since it's a free combo on hit
- He says "power charge" during Rising Tackle. Is that a thing?
- Light Rising Tackle is +10 on block
- It's odd that hard Rising Tackle is invincible but EX isn't. Probably either both should be or only the EX version
- Power Geyser is +28 on block. Seeing a pattern here
- Power Geyser should use a projectile or helper to hit the opponent. Or at the very least have the Hitdef flagged as a projectile. As it stands it can be grabbed by Geese's counters and similar moves
- Buster Wolf has a lot of invulnerable frames. Against apparently everything
- Some super hits have their Hitdefs flagged as normal or special attacks
- Trading fireballs still shows hit sparks and plays hit sounds. Even against another Terry
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Kyo Kusanagi Released (OHMSBY Style) [17/3/2023]
#52  March 17, 2023, 08:57:26 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay

Kyo Kusanagi released, get him here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14X6qa1IfaHQBDF2xZaDGM6EqGok9tr-n/view?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

Mugen Site:
https://sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0

Important message
I know it took me a long time to release this char, i wanted to say this month i will inactive, as i said before i need to take care of much things irl, i'm aware that i need to update my other characters too, but i will take priority of my life first, i hope you can understand this.

#53  March 19, 2023, 03:00:36 am
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
K's files is detected as a virus.
#54  March 19, 2023, 03:43:13 am
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA

Don't think...obey
#55  March 19, 2023, 06:12:29 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
#56  March 22, 2023, 03:44:40 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
#57  March 25, 2023, 02:48:54 pm
    • USA
Since April is just one week from now, here is feedback for Kyo so you can take a look at it during the month:
-The running animation and the startup of 212 Shiki Kototsuki doesn't have a step sound on the first frame.
-The forward/backwards throws and 212 Shiki Kototsuki doesn't play a voice clip if he misses them (His running throw is missing another voice clip).
-5A has another two red and blue hitboxes underneath his arm and can hit the opponent where it shouldn't.
-5BBB and 66A doesn't have a landing sound effect when he touches the ground.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 2A is misaligned.
-The hitspark and guard spark on the first hit of 2C should be lower than the 2nd one.
-4A has too much knockback and can't be chained with the rest of his A command normals.
-5B and 2C is missing another swish sound on the 2nd hit.
-66B will wall bounce the opponent to the opposite direction when they jumped over them.
-The flame effects when throwing a projectile on 108 Shiki Yami Barai follows him when rapid canceling.
-If the opponent is too close to him, 108 Shiki Yami Barai and the EX variant can miss them completely.
-101 Shiki Oboro Guruma and 212 Shiki Kototsuki You is missing large sliding dust on the startup.
-The 2nd to last hits of 212 Shiki Kototsuki You and 101 Shiki Oboro Guruma is air unblockable.
-212 Shiki Kototsuki You has no push on the 2nd hit and may cause it not to connect.
-Rapid canceling any version of 212 Shiki Kototsuki right when it makes contact can cause the opponent to get stuck.
-The command for 100 Shiki Oniyaki is too strict and doesn't have increased cornerpush on the last hit.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 2B and 100 Shiki Oniyaki is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The EX versions of EX 108 Shiki Yami Barai and 100 Shiki Oniyaki gains meter when it hits the opponent.
-EX Shiki Oniyaki is air blockable unlike the normal version.
-The explosion effects on Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.
-The explosion effects on Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) are layered in front of the vignette effect.
-Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) has the wrong attribute flag (H instead of S).
-Sanjingi no Ichi uses a slash sound on the last hit and the 3rd hit on the NOY version.
-The air version of Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi doesn't play the NOY sound when it was reached and can't be rapid canceled.
-The vignette effect on Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi stays frozen instead of continues playing during the finish animation.
-The vignette effect on Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi is layered behind the flame explosion effect than in front of it.
-The Distortion Drives do not gain a 20% damage buff if Ultra Burst was used.

Also, I noticed all of your characters' Distortion Drives including Kyo are bugged as none of them are taking advantage of Ichida's Bonus Strike mechanic. They do the same amount of damage during Critical, they are not dodging when the opponent is Panicked and still loses 500 meter when rapid canceling them on Contact. So the bonus messages literally don't do anything and just for show. I can't explain how the coding works because this is something Ichida chooses to implement on his characters exclusively, so please ask him about it. If you can't figure it out, you might as well remove the mechanic completely and simply just make them deal 20% more damage when Not Over Yet is reached (Basically, always Critical).

I forgot to mention on Roa's feedback that his aura when he glows during Not Over Yet is the same red color as the other KOF characters and is supposed to be purple like the other system effects. The only exception where the color can be different depending on the move is the vignette effect.
#58  March 25, 2023, 04:19:48 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Since April is just one week from now, here is feedback for Kyo so you can take a look at it during the month:
-The running animation and the startup of 212 Shiki Kototsuki doesn't have a step sound on the first frame.
-The forward/backwards throws and 212 Shiki Kototsuki doesn't play a voice clip if he misses them (His running throw is missing another voice clip).
-5A has another two red and blue hitboxes underneath his arm and can hit the opponent where it shouldn't.
-5BBB and 66A doesn't have a landing sound effect when he touches the ground.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 2A is misaligned.
-The hitspark and guard spark on the first hit of 2C should be lower than the 2nd one.
-4A has too much knockback and can't be chained with the rest of his A command normals.
-5B and 2C is missing another swish sound on the 2nd hit.
-66B will wall bounce the opponent to the opposite direction when they jumped over them.
-The flame effects when throwing a projectile on 108 Shiki Yami Barai follows him when rapid canceling.
-If the opponent is too close to him, 108 Shiki Yami Barai and the EX variant can miss them completely.
-101 Shiki Oboro Guruma and 212 Shiki Kototsuki You is missing large sliding dust on the startup.
-The 2nd to last hits of 212 Shiki Kototsuki You and 101 Shiki Oboro Guruma is air unblockable.
-212 Shiki Kototsuki You has no push on the 2nd hit and may cause it not to connect.
-Rapid canceling any version of 212 Shiki Kototsuki right when it makes contact can cause the opponent to get stuck.
-The command for 100 Shiki Oniyaki is too strict and doesn't have increased cornerpush on the last hit.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 2B and 100 Shiki Oniyaki is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The EX versions of EX 108 Shiki Yami Barai and 100 Shiki Oniyaki gains meter when it hits the opponent.
-EX Shiki Oniyaki is air blockable unlike the normal version.
-The explosion effects on Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.
-The explosion effects on Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) are layered in front of the vignette effect.
-Crescent Slash (MAX 212 Shiki Kototsuki You) has the wrong attribute flag (H instead of S).
-Sanjingi no Ichi uses a slash sound on the last hit and the 3rd hit on the NOY version.
-The air version of Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi doesn't play the NOY sound when it was reached and can't be rapid canceled.
-The vignette effect on Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi stays frozen instead of continues playing during the finish animation.
-The vignette effect on Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi is layered behind the flame explosion effect than in front of it.
-The Distortion Drives do not gain a 20% damage buff if Ultra Burst was used.

Also, I noticed all of your characters' Distortion Drives including Kyo are bugged as none of them are taking advantage of Ichida's Bonus Strike mechanic. They do the same amount of damage during Critical, they are not dodging when the opponent is Panicked and still loses 500 meter when rapid canceling them on Contact. So the bonus messages literally don't do anything and just for show. I can't explain how the coding works because this is something Ichida chooses to implement on his characters exclusively, so please ask him about it. If you can't figure it out, you might as well remove the mechanic completely and simply just make them deal 20% more damage when Not Over Yet is reached (Basically, always Critical).

I forgot to mention on Roa's feedback that his aura when he glows during Not Over Yet is the same red color as the other KOF characters and is supposed to be purple like the other system effects. The only exception where the color can be different depending on the move is the vignette effect.

Are you really sure about the Bonus Strike? I always test that mechanic and works perfectly. I check those variables (var28 and 29 in -2 -3 state) always, maybe you're doing it too late because they have a small time before the helper gets destroyed.
As for Kyo Kusanagi i solved a lot of that you said it there (except for the frozen vignette, it's causing me some problems), i just waited for your feedback to check it again and update him, thank you.

Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 04:24:56 pm by TornilloOxidado
#59  March 26, 2023, 06:52:18 am
    • USA
Are you really sure about the Bonus Strike? I always test that mechanic and works perfectly. I check those variables (var28 and 29 in -2 -3 state) always, maybe you're doing it too late because they have a small time before the helper gets destroyed.
As for Kyo Kusanagi i solved a lot of that you said it there (except for the frozen vignette, it's causing me some problems), i just waited for your feedback to check it again and update him, thank you.
Oh yeah, you're right. I checked Terry again and his Power Geyser deals 185 without NOY/Ultra Burst and 245 during Critical. It's not a traditional mechanic OHMSBY has and don't usually check that in-depth since I'll assume it works since Ichida made it himself. So it was just Kyo that was bugged for all the bonus strikes. However, I found an error on everyone that they could actually be hit during the dodge while Panicked. If the opponent manages to hit them way too many times, it can force them to go into Negative Penalty. They shouldn't be vulnerable during the dodges at all and can put the opponent to their advantage. It's not a small chance when they dodge, it's guaranteed they always will until the 500 ticks are up. Speaking about Terry's Power Geyser, I also noticed it can't chip kill. His Buster Wolf can, but it puts them into a custom state and makes the opponent's sprites disappear during the finish animation. Sometimes if you do that, characters will perform the animation without the rest of the hits connecting. So that's an exception when it shouldn't. You probably wouldn't want an astral heat to chip kill.

If my feedback was taking a while for you, I heard you're going to be busy during the month of March. So I decided to wait a little later to post it as you probably won't get around fixing it right away. Hope it helped.
#60  March 26, 2023, 04:14:02 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Oh yeah, you're right. I checked Terry again and his Power Geyser deals 185 without NOY/Ultra Burst and 245 during Critical. It's not a traditional mechanic OHMSBY has and don't usually check that in-depth since I'll assume it works since Ichida made it himself. So it was just Kyo that was bugged for all the bonus strikes. However, I found an error on everyone that they could actually be hit during the dodge while Panicked. If the opponent manages to hit them way too many times, it can force them to go into Negative Penalty. They shouldn't be vulnerable during the dodges at all and can put the opponent to their advantage. It's not a small chance when they dodge, it's guaranteed they always will until the 500 ticks are up. Speaking about Terry's Power Geyser, I also noticed it can't chip kill. His Buster Wolf can, but it puts them into a custom state and makes the opponent's sprites disappear during the finish animation. Sometimes if you do that, characters will perform the animation without the rest of the hits connecting. So that's an exception when it shouldn't. You probably wouldn't want an astral heat to chip kill.

If my feedback was taking a while for you, I heard you're going to be busy during the month of March. So I decided to wait a little later to post it as you probably won't get around fixing it right away. Hope it helped.

Hey, if you don't mind, are you interested in testing my upcoming characters? I think it would be good if you first test my projects before release them to prevent some errors because i always (always) forget something important, it's doesn't need to be right now since i'm working on the updates first, i only wanted to say this to you.
Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 04:18:56 pm by TornilloOxidado