YesNoOk

I NEED HELP (Read 4445 times)

Started by JerryJS, April 15, 2020, 08:57:32 am
Share this topic:
I NEED HELP
#1  April 15, 2020, 08:57:32 am
    • Jamaica
Guys I'm in need of some help. I am rather new to this making mugen stuff but ive played them for quite some time, i recently added a character to a screen pack, it works but the only problem is that they are sort of invincible in the sense that they only get hit sometimes. the first attack connects then after 4 -5 tries it connects again so combos and special attacks dont work on them... please help
Re: I NEED HELP
#2  April 15, 2020, 12:04:56 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Okay, first of all.
Stop making new posts about the same issue in different categories.

Second, judging by your statement, it sounds like the character has a juggle system problem where the numbers don't add up in between attacks.
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/juggling-mechanics-177353.0.html
Read this and get a jist of what it actually does.

If that's not the case, you would need to either provide the character to the forum or upload a video showing the issue with Debug mode on.
#3  April 16, 2020, 03:02:29 am
    • Jamaica
sorry about the double post. I was unaware of how the sites work so i thought that persons wouldn't see it if it was in that category. I will try your recommendations. Thanks for the help. update .. this is what debugging says:
*"Character Name"*  in state 0: has no 0-TH partner
*"character Name"* in state 0: has no TARGET WITH HIT ID -1
Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:14:28 am by JerryJS
#4  April 16, 2020, 03:12:19 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
So it looks like the character lacks a target.
It must be a grab move or smth.

Try to check the attacker's codes and see if the receiver has the correct state available.
If not, you would need to manually change the code to a global activator with no specific states or add one for the receiver.
#5  April 16, 2020, 06:55:06 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Did you take a character from a full MUGEN game and put it into your regular MUGEN roster?