YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread (Read 2976269 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, April 21, 2010, 09:51:37 pm
Re: [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread
#3981  January 24, 2014, 11:11:05 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3982  January 24, 2014, 05:39:58 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
It's good to hear that you like it Felo, especially that you are one of my favourite pixel artists :) I really appreciate this. Thanks!
#3983  January 24, 2014, 06:34:21 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet

Making this guy was a real challenge to me. I realy tried to make him at least cvsish... :P

Very nice! I am not very familiar with this character but I am guessing the odd proportions are purposeful.

Your attention to details is awesome, really like the arms and head.
#3984  January 24, 2014, 06:52:14 pm
Yeah, Jack always looked a bit odd, but it works for him somehow.

His front forearm looks a bit short but it could just be my viewing perspective.
#3985  January 24, 2014, 09:11:15 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I would commissioned someone to complete him. Top dollar, your call.
#3986  January 24, 2014, 09:14:40 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice sabockee did not know you had so much talent
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#3987  January 24, 2014, 10:56:21 pm
Cammy as a Jinx MB

Jed

#3988  January 25, 2014, 08:53:28 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well he's not done art wise. animation wise it's a lot better than before

Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#3989  January 26, 2014, 02:59:13 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Thanks guys for all your comments. Actually I'm a bit surprised to see such positive reaction to my sprite :) This encouraged me to post one more...
I suppose that JackX looks much better, but I need feedback for this one, so.... here comes the King

#3990  January 26, 2014, 07:28:09 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hey man, I was serious about being commissioned but, you have to give a decent price. Also, I need proof you will complete the sprite sheet. Take care and think about it. looking for maybe a character from sfx tekken or maybe someone from the mugen world but, done in cvs style.
#3991  January 26, 2014, 11:16:24 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
BIG BOSS: Yeah mugen definitely needs more Tekken :) Unfortunately I don't find myself skillful enough to make full spritesheet. At this moment making sprites is very time consuming to me. I need more practice.

BTW... How much time it takes to you guys to finish a single sprite?
#3992  January 26, 2014, 11:19:58 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Awesome!(Also Jack!)

King's snout could be a bit longer, tho, but side that, it's a perfect sprite :)

About your question: I spend like 5 minutes at making outlines, then another 5 for filling inside, 5 for basic shading and I can take up to 15 for details and such.

Definitively, Mugen needs Tekken of certain quality(and your sprites are).

Also, I would take that comission, but I'm totally booked now with Juri and the other Com.
@BIG BOSS:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

By the way, here's a sketchy preview of Amaterasu's stand I did just for fun(nothing detailed):

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:32:02 am by FeLo_Llop
#3993  January 26, 2014, 01:10:47 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Sabockee, I love you, man! (No homo) Jack-6 is one of my mains in Tekken 6, and I must say that you did a fantastic job on spriting him! Now, if you sprite Young Heihachi, Jinpachi, or Ganryu, I will love you forever (Still, no homo).

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#3994  January 26, 2014, 04:10:44 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Sure. I can try to make these for you. It will be good practice. Ganryu should be quite easy to do, but Jinpachi....well, I'll give it a  try :)
Also I'm not very expirienced spriter so as I said earlier it takes a lot of time to me to finish a single sprite, so you'll have to be patient dude :)
#3995  January 26, 2014, 04:13:55 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
You don't really need to make the sprite though, but if you want to make it, take your time. No rush. :)

#3996  January 26, 2014, 05:14:51 pm
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
By the way, here's a sketchy preview of Amaterasu's stand I did just for fun(nothing detailed):

Have a nice day!!

Oh, damn. That's a really good animation. She was my main in MvC3 and I really liked Okami.
#3997  January 26, 2014, 11:42:52 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Cammy as a Jinx MB

I like it. She looks great, but there are some parts that have little bit of square-y parts.

You may need to open his snout a little bit, but hey, I like your style. He looks awesome though. It makes me like yours better. Wish that sprite was created as a full one. I guess for beginners, single sprites are preferred before starting to be made as a full Mugen char for a good quality. Keep up the good work. ;)

He looks awesome, man! One of my faves!

It's a good start. You will need some anti-aliasing and shading and I believe you know what to do.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#3998  January 27, 2014, 03:43:53 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Thanks guys for all your comments. Actually I'm a bit surprised to see such positive reaction to my sprite :) This encouraged me to post one more...
I suppose that JackX looks much better, but I need feedback for this one, so.... here comes the King

Making this guy was a real challenge to me. I realy tried to make him at least cvsish... :P

greatwork man keep it up!!
#3999  January 27, 2014, 07:25:14 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.

Way better THan Chuchho's
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:58:53 pm by Segatron
#4000  January 27, 2014, 03:01:48 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Oh really? How about this. Instead of bringing down Chuchoryu's spriting work, why don't you just give feedback on how he can improve instead of saying it looks worse than most versions of the sprite?

Don't do that. Those types of responses will never help a person improve. Sure you're free to say what you want, but do you think it's helpful?