• Iran
My Geforce 6600 could never handle Crysis....nor UT3  >_<
Re: HALO3 OR KILLZONE2?
#22  September 26, 2007, 09:04:31 pm
  • Garbage Day!

GamerTag: Meatball01
#23  September 26, 2007, 09:15:21 pm
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#24  September 27, 2007, 06:11:24 am
  • Garbage Day!
Ubisoft has nothing to do with Crysis. :P

#25  September 28, 2007, 09:59:06 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#26  September 28, 2007, 02:15:30 pm
  • Never give up
#27  September 29, 2007, 11:54:26 am
  • "You'll hang for this!"
Answer: They're both over-marketed shit. Who cares? There are better FPS games out there.
#28  October 01, 2007, 02:32:30 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#29  October 01, 2007, 02:34:42 am
and I have an update. I checked out haze and didn't rly like the storyline that much. Having enhancements in the gameplay isn't a rly good idea IMO. but yeah here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfcg8f2B318

It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.

JYD

#30  October 02, 2007, 08:33:05 pm
  • ~*Laugh With Me*~
    • mugeninvasion.ucoz.com/
#31  October 02, 2007, 08:46:06 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#32  October 03, 2007, 08:03:41 pm
  • Garbage Day!

#33  October 04, 2007, 01:39:05 am
Answer: They're both over-marketed shit. Who cares? There are better FPS games out there.
can you name some? -_^

Half-Life series
Unreal series
Quake series
DOOM series
BioShock
Just to name a few...

Well kinda. Half life, I would probably say is the most successful out of all b/c of CS, then all the others besides bioshock contributed to the ideas of the newer games like bioshock( I heard it's better than halo)
#34  October 04, 2007, 02:39:13 pm
I like both..Both are probably my most favorite shooting games..Halo is the BEST shooting game on Xbox..Same goes with Killzone..But i would go with Halo on this one.. ;D
#35  October 05, 2007, 02:06:33 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
    • www.myspace.com/w_jeremy
I like ALL FPS's.

Just put a controller in my hands and I'll tell you what I think personally from the experience.

Unlike some who are so in love with their favorite games they'd fuck it if it had a hole.(Wait there is a hole it the cd... yikes...)

I've played the entire Halo series and it's fun.  Replay value is higher than it used to be dues to achievements and now online co-op and the Meta game mode.  Matchmaking is still fun.

I played the first Killzone and it was pretty cool.

I can't afford a PS3 or I'd play Killzone 2 as well when it came out.

One thing though...

Many more people own a 360 compared to a PS3.....  Wouldn't this hurt Killzone 2's chance of getting a fair comparison to Halo 3?
"If knowledge is power; then the internet is GOD!"
#36  October 05, 2007, 04:12:32 am
I like ALL FPS's.

Just put a controller in my hands and I'll tell you what I think personally from the experience.

Unlike some who are so in love with their favorite games they'd fuck it if it had a hole.(Wait there is a hole it the cd... yikes...)

I've played the entire Halo series and it's fun.  Replay value is higher than it used to be dues to achievements and now online co-op and the Meta game mode.  Matchmaking is still fun.

One thing though...

Many more people own a 360 compared to a PS3.....  Wouldn't this hurt Killzone 2's chance of getting a fair comparison to Halo 3?
Yes. Definitely. Although, it would seem that many who own a PS3 love it very much and there seems to be a HUGE amount of people online with resistance:fall of man, one of which is me, which means Killzone 2 will go pretty big and maybe even bigger than Halo 3, it just all depends if people have the console or not. Right now is the greatest time to get a PS3. 600 bucks for a fucken 80GB and a game included? FUCK! I feel ripped off buying the 60GB for 600! :P The only shit thing about it is that it won't last for long since they're bumping the price up after a month or two @_@
#37  October 05, 2007, 07:14:15 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
    • www.myspace.com/w_jeremy
I like ALL FPS's.

One thing though...

Yes. Definitely. Although, it would seem that many who own a PS3 love it very much and there seems to be a HUGE amount of people online with resistance:fall of man, one of which is me, which means Killzone 2 will go pretty big and maybe even bigger than Halo 3, it just all depends if people have the console or not. Right now is the greatest time to get a PS3. 600 bucks for a fucken 80GB and a game included? FUCK! I feel ripped off buying the 60GB for 600! :P The only shit thing about it is that it won't last for long since they're bumping the price up after a month or two @_@

In all honesty I'd LOVE to be part of the PS3 community too.  The reason why I'm so into Mugen is because it free!  HAHA!  Free stuff is great!  Is sony's online service free?  Someone told me that Microsoft has been thinking about making Live Gold free which would be awesome!!!
"If knowledge is power; then the internet is GOD!"
#38  October 06, 2007, 12:41:14 am
I like ALL FPS's.

One thing though...

In all honesty I'd LOVE to be part of the PS3 community too.  The reason why I'm so into Mugen is because it free!  HAHA!  Free stuff is great!  Is sony's online service free?  Someone told me that Microsoft has been thinking about making Live Gold free which would be awesome!!!

yup yup. PS3 online services are free, which is great if you're a busy guy like me, so you don't have to subscribe to xbox live and find out you don't have time to play it. PS3 on the other hand, I like it b/c I can play online for free and few kids/noobs play the PS3 since kids love HALO 3 and crackdown haha. That, too, is also an advantage. You don't have to put up with as much bullshit online as xbox live. I swear xbox live naggers are worse than counter-strike naggers.
#39  October 06, 2007, 04:42:26 am
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
try gametrailers for both games, I say killzone 2 because it looks a hell of alot better than halo 3. Halo 3 isn't even using the full power of the xbox 360 unless that is the full power. Once the price drops in november to 399 plenty of people will buy killzone 2 and other better shooters than halo 2.5/3
#40  October 06, 2007, 05:09:57 am
  • \_(-.-)_/
    • USA
yup yup. PS3 online services are free, which is great if you're a busy guy like me, so you don't have to subscribe to xbox live and find out you don't have time to play it. PS3 on the other hand, I like it b/c I can play online for free and few kids/noobs play the PS3 since kids love HALO 3 and crackdown haha. That, too, is also an advantage. You don't have to put up with as much bullshit online as xbox live. I swear xbox live complainers are worse than counter-strike complainers.

fixed mofo.

and IMHO Halo 3 Campaign = Average and completely unchallenging (Even on the hardest difficulty), but Coop is fun

while the multiplayer has Sweet lobby system, this game help me realize that I'm done with shooters for while. I'm pretty much tired of them. Besides, as soon as I finished the campaign my 360 got RRoD. --;

And for those thinking about getting an xbox 360, don't. Just wait for the holiday sales and get a PS3. Free online service, controller rumble comes back in spring, and the system doesn't break every six months.