YesNoOk

Bathory (Read 90805 times)

Started by Sky79, May 25, 2014, 12:04:48 am
Share this topic:
Bathory
#1  May 25, 2014, 12:04:48 am
  • Haters are toys
 Originally a hi-res Hentai character, created by MmmMuchi as "Draculina", she quickly gained popularity for her more twisted, yet beautiful Anime/Manga inspired spriteing style.
 However, due to her being incomplete and her highly graphic nature, both she and MmmMuchi have never had the proper release they earned. This project is dedicated to, quite possibly, the most impressive female vampire character in mugen yet seen. That said, I present to you-

Whats been done?
All sprites have been color separated with Smartpallet.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Graphic animations have been redone or edited.
All wins (5) and intros (3) completely reformatted and randomized.

Whats next?
New Taunt
New Portraits
More win/intros
Tighten up the codes
Trim down the sound file.
Recode a few more attacks

Got an idea?.....LETS HEAR IT!

Spoiler: Credits (click to see content)
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:18:20 am by Sky79
Re: Draculina: Bathory (NSFW)
#2  May 25, 2014, 04:36:11 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
This looks awesome, i'll wait for a gameplay.
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#3  May 25, 2014, 04:52:48 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
DivineWolf will recode her?? Wow, those are great news :D good luck to both with this revamp, probably I'll make some more palettes for her for sure ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  May 25, 2014, 05:05:27 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
I am super excited for this character!
#5  May 25, 2014, 05:05:57 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
This looks interesting, to say the least. :)
#6  May 25, 2014, 02:43:41 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
So Draculina is getting a re-vamp, huh? (No pun intended)

This seems really interest, since the sprites looks very good and the coder for this is an interesting choice. Would like to see how this will do at the end. Good luck!

#7  May 25, 2014, 11:05:40 pm
  • Haters are toys
Who's Beta tests/work(s) have you done in the past Tenryuu?
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#8  May 26, 2014, 02:30:19 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I'll send you a PM about that later on.
#9  May 26, 2014, 02:43:22 am
  • Haters are toys
I'll be waiting Tenryuu  :thumbsup:

Ok all, new portrait, however, this one works with the Smartpallet, a first for mugen  :buttrox:
#10  May 26, 2014, 02:45:14 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
And sent.

Also on the portrait: Looks good.. but... what are you going to use that for, since it uses Smartpallet? (If it's a custom portrait for a lifebar, I understand. As a big portrait.. yeah... idk)
#11  May 26, 2014, 02:55:48 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Some of the palettes really don´t complement that black outline and some really look bad with those super contrasting highlights (especially on the blacks) and some palettes lack contrast in some parts. The smart palette is really outstanding thought.
Chilling
#12  May 26, 2014, 03:15:15 am
  • Haters are toys
And sent.

Got it, I'll keep you in mind ;)

Some of the palettes really don´t complement that black outline and some really look bad with those super contrasting highlights (especially on the blacks) and some palettes lack contrast in some parts. The smart palette is really outstanding thought.

9000, 2
Yeah, the black likes do make things a bit scetchy, but eh, it'll work till a better one comes along, options are always a good thing in mugen. Big thanks for the heads up.

I'm iching to see what the pro-pallet makers have up their sleeve for hear smartpallet honestly. Pallet makers need more respect in mugen.

#13  May 29, 2014, 02:48:14 am
  • Haters are toys

Win-pose #6 complete.
#14  May 29, 2014, 02:49:17 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
nsfw? wasnt the rebuild going to remove her nsfw elements?

DW

#15  May 29, 2014, 03:09:03 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yes, that's a label you should remove. There will be no NSFW stuff, there's no need to put that there. You can clarify in the opening post that the original was an NSFW char. Also, just Bathory works. Once again, all that stuff can be cleared up in the opening post. If people would like to know her origins.
#16  May 29, 2014, 03:23:20 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
nice sprites for that character, more girls for Mugen amazing, maybe she should have a intro with dimitri, good job
#17  May 29, 2014, 03:29:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nsfw? wasnt the rebuild going to remove her nsfw elements?

I tought it kept the naked palette, which still could qualify as nsfw, but now that you mention it, it's still misleading as people will think she has the really nsfw stuff.
#18  May 29, 2014, 03:31:59 am
  • Haters are toys
@Iced & DW- Maybe, just airing on the side of caution, my office tends to be a bit strict, others may be the same way.

Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:36:55 am by Sky79
#19  May 29, 2014, 03:34:55 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Idk, it could still be misleading. (In fact, why not just "Draculina Re-vamped" or something?)

#20  May 29, 2014, 03:37:28 am
  • Haters are toys
@Tenryuu The title "Revamped" seemed a bit corny to me.

nice sprites for that character, more girls for Mugen amazing, maybe she should have a intro with dimitri, good job

Thanks

I plan to have an intro for all known Vampires in mugen.

How many do you guys know of?