YesNoOk

IKEMEN GO - TAG ASSIST MOVES (Read 11968 times)

Started by Inactive user, October 05, 2022, 08:35:32 am
Share this topic:
IKEMEN GO - TAG ASSIST MOVES
#1  October 05, 2022, 08:35:32 am
IKEMEN GO - TAG ASSIST MOVES

I created this topic to help other creators who like me are interested in using Tag Assist Moves, the Tag system already works perfectly in IKEMEN GO, but I'm referring to moves and hyper moves that we don't have a basic and facilitated tutorial where we can start and move forward knowing exactly what we're doing and where to add each line, with Unotag everything was very simple, but now it's another engine and we need to run after new tutorials.

ONLY EXAMPLES:

It would be great if developers could create something easy to customize and at the same time intuitive that everyone can change according to the style of assistance they prefer, as follows:

------------------Tag configuration-------------------------

Taunt AnimNo:  181                       EX-Taunt AnimNo: 181
Run/Dash AnimNo: 100                 Air Assist move AnimNo: 1300
Dizzy AnimNo: 5300                      Aerial-kick AnimNo: 620

------------------State numbers-------------------------

Assist Move AnimNo: 1000                          Super Move AnimNo: 3000
Anti-Aerial Assist Move AnimNo: 1500        Anti-Aerial Super Move AnimNo: 3100

-------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe just someone to indicate more clearly where we change each item you want.

As I learn more I will share it with you, but leave your feedback and help on the topic as everyone will benefit.
Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 10:26:42 am by Mazemerald.
Re: IKEMEN GO - TAG ASSIST MOVES
#2  October 07, 2022, 01:06:59 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
#3  October 07, 2022, 09:45:57 am
Just curious have you run into OrochiCr's tag system?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhUNnNt6QeQ&ab_channel=OrochiCr[/youtube]

It's fairly straight forward, and he's actively updating it, and developing it. It's very user friendly and customizable, I would recommend taking a look at his site https://costaricaonfoot.blog/2022/03/18/ikemen-go-how-to-use-orochi-kyos-tag/#start

Thanks, but this is not i what looking for yet.

MVC1 maybe i can change to adjust more suitable, but in the kof2000 striker is not what i have thought because i need i change where the partner makes a attack and we can change the characters during the fight too.

I'm looking for something like Unotag.

#4  October 07, 2022, 10:25:29 am

#5  October 07, 2022, 02:59:30 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Orochikyo's system does exactly what you want. If you had bothered to actually read the link provided you'd see how to define the states for switch-ins and assist specials.
#6  October 07, 2022, 11:39:03 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
They've made a separate striker system (for non-tag modes), but the one I linked is the tag system, in Ikemen you can set assists, team supers, snapbacks, variable cross, and a bunch of things that unotag can't even do, but allows you to simply toggle it to your needs.

The following are some of the options they've included in their code in their common.const file

Code:
OFF/ON
mvc1switch = 1; Marvel Vs Capcom 1 switch the tag in char enters from the side of the screen doing an air attack
;if mvc1switch = 0 then the tag in char will enter the screen running.
airSwitch = 1; Press any tag button while doing a combo on air for switch chars on air. Cost 1000 of power.
switchOnNormalOrSpecial = 1; combo switch, press any tag button while on combo.  Cost 1000 of power.
HidePartnerHelpersExplods = 0; hide helpers and explods of chars that are NOT in the screen.
snapBack = 1; turn snapback off/on, press D and C or W and Z at the same time for the snapback. Cost 1000 of power.
variableCross = 1; tap down twice and any tag button to call a partner and control both at the same time. Cost 3000 of power.
tripleMenace = 1; call your partners to make a triple super special attack, cost 3000 of power. Press back, D and W.
partnerAssistOn = 1; turn normal assist OFF, because reasons...
partnerSuperAssistOn = 1; turn super assist OFF/ON.
tripleMenaceOnCombo = 1; If you want triple menace to be performed on combos, be my guest.
superpauseForAirSwitch = 1; add super pause to air switch combo
superpauseForComboSwitch = 0; add super pause for both MVC1 switch and active switch(run)
fallOnMVC1Switch = 1; cause fall if turned on. If 0 the opponent will not fall and the hittime is extended.
tauntAfterMVC1Switch = 1; character will taunt after entering the screen.
reverseSnapBack = 0; snapback will take the player out instead of the opponent
superSwitch = 1; Enable or disable Super Switch
showPartnersAtIntro = 1; show or hide partners at intro
assistCallWhileGuarding = 1; call assist or super assist while guarding
instaSwitch = 1; The team leader will leave the screen immediately instead of waiting to finish the movement
#7  October 08, 2022, 03:10:23 am
Orochikyo's system does exactly what you want. If you had bothered to actually read the link provided you'd see how to define the states for switch-ins and assist specials.

They've made a separate striker system (for non-tag modes), but the one I linked is the tag system, in Ikemen you can set assists, team supers, snapbacks, variable cross, and a bunch of things that unotag can't even do, but allows you to simply toggle it to your needs.

The following are some of the options they've included in their code in their common.const file

Thank you guys! I will study more about this code calmly, Days ago i've thought it would be impossible to learn how to make cutscenes for Ikemen go, but now i got it, i just need to handle all this codes in my mind and everything will works right.