YesNoOk

Kof 98 UM Ex King Max Double Strike Projectile and Impact sprites (Read 31460 times)

Started by Nate, February 21, 2022, 08:19:41 pm
Share this topic:
Kof 98 UM Ex King Max Double Strike Projectile and Impact sprites
#1  February 21, 2022, 08:19:41 pm
    • USA
I'm trying to find the sprites for the Max Version of Double Strike from EX King in Kof 98 UM, but everywhere I looked, I can't find the sprites, and the closest I could to finding rips, the sprites were all blacked out so I couldn't use them. if anyone has clean rips of these, or knows how to rip sprites from the steam version, it would help me out greatly
Re: Kof 98 UM Ex King Max Double Strike Projectile and Impact sprites
#2  February 21, 2022, 08:36:43 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I'm trying to find the sprites for the Max Version of Double Strike from EX King in Kof 98 UM, but everywhere I looked, I can't find the sprites, and the closest I could to finding rips, the sprites were all blacked out so I couldn't use them. if anyone has clean rips of these, or knows how to rip sprites from the steam version, it would help me out greatly

What exactly do you mean by blacked out? Did they look normal in the rips but appear black when imported?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  February 21, 2022, 09:35:21 pm
    • USA

What exactly do you mean by blacked out? Did they look normal in the rips but appear black when imported?

there was a rip that I have found, but when I downloaded the rip, the sprites were all black on a green background.

#4  February 21, 2022, 09:40:07 pm
    • UK
Did you check the colormap for it by chance?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#5  February 21, 2022, 09:41:48 pm
    • USA
#6  February 21, 2022, 09:43:35 pm
    • UK
Fighter Factory should be fine.