YesNoOk

Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Scott finished!) (Read 56953 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 15, 2012, 10:27:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Scott finished!)
#61  September 30, 2013, 06:39:18 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry for don't advice this before, but... Scott is finally complete!! :D and as I promised before, apart of finishing a proper Scott for MUGEN, if I got completed the sprites, I'd share with all of you for personal use, color separation, make your own Scott, etc. Well, that day was done this past Saturday:
Scott sprites by Basara-kun in Shared Sprites subforum

By my side, I'm done with Scott... but there're future plans to make the rest of SPvTW cast, starting with Kim Pine and Stephen Stills to be resprited, but that will be later, by now I'm taking a rest from spriting to focus in my incomplete coding works for Balmsold (Frank West) and Felo (Rose a la POTS).

Thanks to all for your hypes in this thread (and in my WIP one), this release is for all of you who supported my work all of these months ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X