YesNoOk

Alternate World Yuuki Terumi [Edit of OHMSBY's Terumi.] (Read 984 times)

Started by Mushypepito123, November 25, 2020, 10:41:40 AM
Share this topic:
Alternate World Yuuki Terumi [Edit of OHMSBY's Terumi.]
#1  November 25, 2020, 10:41:40 AM
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/t058127rdp1o4fs/Terumi%2528Mushy%2529.rar/file

;================[ SUMMARY ]================
 > The Yuuki Terumi of the Death Knight Universe is a side Antagonist, directly came from the original blazblue timeline via paradox in a twist in the wheel of fate, he is responsible for the massacre of Huntress-32A5's squad (with the latter developing a bitter feud), he is the main antagonist of Mai's point of view story.
> he is much agile than his original counterpart, differentiating his special moves with a faster snake bite, retaliating fang, and others.

> he has heard of the tales of Codename: Hades, and like other antagonists, he seeks for his power.

;================[Trivia]=============================

> he is much agile than his original counterpart, differentiating his special moves with a faster snake bite, retaliating fang, and others.
> unlike the 3 royal paladins, Terumi is not blessed with the Devotion Aura, due to his sadistic nature.

;==============[Credits]========================
> Arc System Works - for the character.
> Elecbyte - MUGEN.
> Virtualltek - Fighter Factory.
> OHMSBY - for the base Terumi.

;================[ DISCLAIMER ]================
; This is a fanmade work, and it is not intended for commercial purposes.
; Blazblue/XBlaze belongs to Arc System Works.
; Terumi belongs to Arc System Works.

[Mushy's Notes.]

1. I never regret it all..
"If someone is willing to take my freedom...I won't hesitate to take theirs. My father never made me that way. It's who I've been since the time I was born."
                                                                 -Eren Yeager.