YesNoOk

a couple of things with DoomGuy II's Blossom (Read 4783 times)

Started by Two-Tone Dearly, June 08, 2021, 01:28:11 pm
Share this topic:
a couple of things with DoomGuy II's Blossom
#1  June 08, 2021, 01:28:11 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
hey guys, found a few things I wanted to check out with DoomGuy II's Blossom.

first off is this.

I've been trying to find out which animation controls the blood dripping sprites in Fighter Factory but couldn't find them to change them to prevent what happens above.

the second thing is Blossom's Harpoon Slice fatality. Now according to the Readme file I need characters with the animation 9108108 in order to trigger the fatality and I do have Mugen characters who have that animation (Juano's MK chars, Warner's chars, etc..) but whenever I try to execute the fatality it doesn't trigger on those characters whom have the sliced in half animation (the animation that plays for MK2 Kung Lao's hat slice fatality). Unless I'm doing something wrong or the fatality was disabled even though the command is there in the CMD and listed in the Readme.
Re: a couple of things with DoomGuy II's Blossom
#2  June 13, 2021, 10:49:13 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
The first bit is helpers most likely. They're entering a state or animation that doesn't exist. Find the state that does the punch. Then follow all the code through there. One of those will reference something either wrong or that is part of a game pack

Second bit. Some people start stuff and never implement. Might be the case for this. Make the command easier "qcf+a" for example and try again. If still nothing follow it through and confirm it was actually coded and isn't just an empty changestate.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: a couple of things with DoomGuy II's Blossom
#3  February 14, 2022, 04:29:30 am
    • Brazil
The code from "harpoon slice" fatality got been removed in the current MK version of her.