Started by RedDragonCats17, April 16, 2022, 10:24:36 pm
Akuma idea thread
#1  April 16, 2022, 10:24:36 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Normal Akuma

Normal Akuma uses mostly SFA, SF3, SF4, and SFxTK moves with SF4 grabs. His EX Zanku Hadoken recoils him, however. His normal Shun Goku Satsu is based on the SF5 version, while the EX version is based on SF4 with the 4 kanji. He has Demon Armageddon as his rage move.

Shin Akuma

Shin Akuma has a few differences. His EX Zanku Hadoken is the Tenma Gozanku from his normal form, which as a super move is replaced with the MvC version. His Mesatsu Gou Hadou is replaced with the Agyo version from UMvC3. I would like to find more traits that will make Shin Akuma more

Oni

Oni has a combination of Shin Akuma's moves, normal Akuma's moves, and his own moves from SSF4 and Asura's Wrath. His Shun Goku Satsu is changed. Instead of Oni grabbing them and the screen going black, he instead either grabs them by the face or chokes them, and a beam of light rises from the ground much like Raven’s Instant Kill from Guilty Gear Xrd. If you managed to kill the opponent with the Shun Goku Satsu, they will still be in front of Oni, however the top of his gi is gone, and his gloves and prayer beads are gone, reminiscent to his actual design. Currently that's the only change I've got for Oni to display his power, I'm open for suggestions. His rage move is Tenchi Sokaigen.

What do you guys think of it so far? This is all I can come up with right now.
Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 04:14:28 pm by RedDragonCats17
Re: Akuma idea thread
#2  April 18, 2022, 04:16:15 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Normal Akuma

Normal Akuma uses mostly SFA/CvS2, SF3, SF4, and SFxTK moves with SF4 grabs. His EX Zanku Hadoken recoils him, however. His normal Shun Goku Satsu is based on the SF5 version, while the EX version is based on SF4 with the 4 kanji. He has Demon Armageddon as his rage move.

Shin Akuma

Shin Akuma has a few differences. His EX Zanku Hadoken is the Tenma Gozanku from his normal form, which as a super move is replaced with the MvC version. His Mesatsu Gou Hadou is replaced with the Agyo version from UMvC3. I would like to find more traits that will make Shin Akuma more powerful than Normal Akuma.

Oni

Oni has a combination of Shin Akuma's moves, normal Akuma's moves, and his own moves from SSF4 and Asura's Wrath. His Shun Goku Satsu is changed. Instead of Oni grabbing them and the screen going black, he instead either grabs them by the face or chokes them, and a beam of light rises from the ground much like Raven’s Instant Kill from Guilty Gear Xrd. If you managed to kill the opponent with the Shun Goku Satsu, they will still be in front of Oni, however the top of his gi is gone, and his gloves and prayer beads are gone, reminiscent to his actual design. Currently that's the only change I've got for Oni to display his power, I'm open for suggestions. His rage move is Tenchi Sokaigen.

#3  April 18, 2022, 04:32:56 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Dude, Akuma, like Ryu and Evil Ryu, are staples of SF. You can't really bring any new ideas to them. What you described right here is what would anyone do, really.
My only suggestion is for Shin Akuma: you could try and go for SFxTK styled Misogi for his Rage Move.
#4  April 18, 2022, 06:30:59 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Normal Akuma

Normal Akuma uses mostly SFA, SF3, SF4, and SFxTK moves with SF4 grabs. His EX Zanku Hadoken recoils him, however. His normal Shun Goku Satsu is based on the SF5 version, while the EX version is based on SF4 with the 4 kanji. He has Demon Armageddon as his rage move.

Shin Akuma

Shin Akuma has a few differences. His EX Zanku Hadoken is the Tenma Gozanku from his normal form, which as a super move is replaced with the MvC version. His Mesatsu Gou Hadou is replaced with the Agyo version from UMvC3. I would like to find more traits that will make Shin Akuma more

Oni

Those sound pretty good, Red.