YesNoOk

Creating Screenpack (Read 3196 times)

Started by Muttley Creations, July 29, 2020, 08:40:53 pm
Share this topic:
Creating Screenpack
#1  July 29, 2020, 08:40:53 pm
    • Brazil
hello friends, thanks for the group.
I would like to create my own game on Mugen, customizing everything. However I did not find tutorials that help me in this task. I know how to use Photoshop well, which would be easy. Could you suggest content for me?
Re: Creating Screenpack
#2  July 29, 2020, 09:43:40 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
#3  July 30, 2020, 01:56:03 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
If you want to do anything related to MUGEN your first step is to download Fighter Factory (I recommend FF3 instead of Studio but is up to you).
Second, you will want to get familiarized with FF and how .def files works. The best way to do it is to read the docs that come with MUGEN and mess around with the files. You can open .def files with notepad.
Start editing content on the default screenpack, you know, replacing graphics, increasing slots, etc. These are easy to do. Your knowledge about photoshop will also help.
As ZombieNeko said, OldGamer have made tutorials about screenpacks and they are very detailed. Another tutorial I'd recommend is Ryon's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMyXhRnWaJc
#4  September 16, 2020, 03:50:06 pm
    • Brazil
#5  September 16, 2020, 03:50:15 pm
    • Brazil
If you want to do anything related to MUGEN your first step is to download Fighter Factory (I recommend FF3 instead of Studio but is up to you).
Second, you will want to get familiarized with FF and how .def files works. The best way to do it is to read the docs that come with MUGEN and mess around with the files. You can open .def files with notepad.
Start editing content on the default screenpack, you know, replacing graphics, increasing slots, etc. These are easy to do. Your knowledge about photoshop will also help.
As ZombieNeko said, OldGamer have made tutorials about screenpacks and they are very detailed. Another tutorial I'd recommend is Ryon's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMyXhRnWaJc

Thanks!