YesNoOk

History Has Been Made Again ? (Read 17073 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, February 18, 2021, 07:11:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: History Has Been Made Again ?
#21  February 26, 2021, 06:17:21 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Dcat sketch turner, sf2 ryu+, I just thought this would be customizable to the point we could make certain characters mid/sub-bosses and add in some cameo characters so we could make transitions to regular Mugen fights like a beat em up as character 1 in an arcade playthrough and character 2 be someone like bison and then another stage of beat em up with a different background of course as character 3 and so on?

Wow man great ideas, this is all possible you can add the mid boss match up in select file options the background can also be done
HIDDEN BOSS
#22  March 07, 2021, 01:17:18 am
    • USA
Alright Heres my first stage concept for this gameplay engine........ https://streamable.com/sea33r all parts of the stage in one stage with no fading in and out next step is to put together gameplay
HIDDEN BOSS
#23  March 12, 2021, 01:30:02 am
  • S-Style?
    • USA
    • www.instagram.com/sanstrongdadisrespectful/
Yoooo This is insane, remembered seein some1 attemptin 2 do a beat em up mugen a longass time ago....very dope how u can do so much w/ mugen. Impressive early demo so far ike, best of luck developin this.

#24  March 12, 2021, 02:14:59 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Very impressive.
#25  March 14, 2021, 04:36:04 pm
    • USA
Yoooo This is insane, remembered seein some1 attemptin 2 do a beat em up mugen a longass time ago....very dope how u can do so much w/ mugen. Impressive early demo so far ike, best of luck developin this.

Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes I have a lot coming stay tooned......

Very impressive.

Thanks man I wanted to ask you if you could help me out with making stages that support this. There are not many out there that support this style of play

HIDDEN BOSS