YesNoOk

Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Custom Intros (Read 7225 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 23, 2015, 08:57:22 am
Share this topic:
Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Custom Intros
New #1  September 23, 2015, 08:57:22 am
    • USA
Alright so this is specifically for intros. Looking for custom intro ideas, mainly for characters that should have a rivalry, or we can create them if plausible. The sprites must exist for me to do this mind you. I'll do the best I can with what I have. Of course you are free to submit your own & I will add them.

Examples.

This is the perfect example. I can't give Terry his actual intro because he lacks the sprites... So I just improvise. This is an old video so I plan to improve, but you get the idea. These guys should acknowledge each other.

Fatal Fury Squad
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Genjuro Vs. Haohmaru

King Vs. Ryo(Custom winpose)

Some that have been recreated ex.

Alex Vs. Hugo

Guy Vs. Cody

Ibuki Vs. Makoto

Here are some official videos of some I plan to add, if not already implemented. I want to do these first "then" go to kof seeing as there are sprite limitations "unless" someone makes some custom work.

CVS2

SFA3

3S

I also want this to be the place for pre-fight dialogue discussion. If you don't remember it's this.

What should these characters say to each other? I'm open to all ideas & you are welcome to help. I will be making one for Yun so you can scratch him off of the list. Here is the template if you'd like to help. https://www.mediafire.com/?q4aggflb2wmma1l P.S Only one person needs to do one character. If you decide you want to help make sure you make it known that you are doing that character as to save someone else time. Also it should be reiterated that. If I do Yun & someone else were to do Yang. Only one of us would make the dialogue. Does that make sense? 

We can also use the official dialogue for those available & tweak where necessary. http://www.gamefaqs.com/neo/914539-svc-chaos-snk-vs-capcom/faqs/26771
Terry example

Here are some ports from multiple sources that "can" be used, but aren't mandatory.
The SVC chaos ports are the easiest to work with & closest to source. Also more ports that can be resized.

Ports from the Kof 03' project. I simply resized Yun's port to fit within the borders.

Lastly! Tag-Team intros & outros. Right now I believe Ryu & Ken are the only characters with something like this, however Yun & Yang will be the first I start with.

Example of said intro.
Ryu & Ken

Example of outro.(End of video)
Cody & Guy

Yun & Yang

Yun & Yang will also be my first attempt at tag team supers. Once I get started with that, I will create a new topic for both Ultra 2's(Characters with only one ultra) & Tag-Team supers.
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:51:17 am by TheFclass97
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Custom Intros
#2  December 29, 2015, 01:25:41 pm
    • USA
You can post your ideas here if you want. Custom intro ideas or pre-fight dialogue & victory quotes. Don't be shy to add any input. If you know these characters better than I do, or can suggest improvements.

Examples

Rugal Vs. Akuma & Asura Vs Mr.Karate

Gai Vs Ryo/Silber

Vanessa Vs. Rick

Check my channel to get an idea of what it'd look like
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV_LJXcc0h5aos0ipHdJL3g

Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:41:39 pm by Rei
#3  December 30, 2015, 07:44:26 pm
    • USA
I also wanted to add... If you do make portraits.. I need some. For the pre-fight mainly. I really really get lazy when it comes to that. The size range must be 80x95 to fit within the borders of the text space. I use fighter factory to resize them so they lose quality.  Apparently not as many of you make add004 ports anymore? You should again! lol

#4  December 30, 2015, 08:03:26 pm
  • Raging Fist
hmmm Something of that size, I never have done portraits that are well, SVC Chaos intro based. It might be worth a tryout :)
#5  January 11, 2016, 12:50:51 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
The template link is down, can you up date it.
#6  January 11, 2016, 01:12:21 am
    • USA
Well you no longer need that because I have to code it in myself anyway. Now I accept any written dialogue in text form then I just add it. As for the pre-fight ports, the exact size is 80x95 to fit within it's borders.

Unless you want it for some other reason I can still add it.
New #7  January 23, 2016, 12:02:39 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Got cha man, will do on the ports. You Got Mail. ;D
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:23:06 am by BIG BOSS