YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum (FULL GAME DOWNLOAD) (Read 72625 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, November 08, 2019, 07:42:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum (FULL GAME DOWNLOAD)
#21  February 14, 2020, 01:24:51 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Please try not to triple post like that.
#22  February 14, 2020, 03:21:00 am
    • Brazil
I installed this game once and even though i didn't really play a ton of it, i found it weird that a lot of characters have weirdly X,Y scaled sprites. Ryu and Sean, for instance, even in the videos/trailers and screenshots you can notice that, it's really weird.
#23  February 16, 2020, 07:14:38 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
I installed this game once and even though i didn't really play a ton of it, i found it weird that a lot of characters have weirdly X,Y scaled sprites. Ryu and Sean, for instance, even in the videos/trailers and screenshots you can notice that, it's really weird.

I don't think it's weird at all. I personally think their default height is what is weird, they look like stubby children standing next to Cyclops and Captain America. So I fixed that.  Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sean, Dan has been scaled to (Xscale = .83, Yscale = 1.2) Which means they are no longer short and stubby looking, now they look normal next to Captain America or other normal height chars.  Shotos are weird looking in their default in my opinion, they're darkstalker short, plus they're all wide. I slimed em just a bit and increased their height just a bit.  Looks a lot better especially standing next to other chars like Captain America or Cyclops.   When you say "A lot of characters" I really don't know who else you speak of besides the Shotos, Demitri and The Hulk... Those are the only chars i increased their heights a bit.

Here is a visual demonstration
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:08:34 pm by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#24  February 17, 2020, 04:11:05 am
    • Brazil
Here is a visual demonstration
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8tV1xFWz4g&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Wow they have a difference in height...

Maybe that's because canonically Ryu is 5'9" (175 cm) while Cyclops is 6'3" (190 cm).

If you don't think it's weird to screw over the characters' ratios, it's okay, but don't expect everyone to think it's beautiful.
#25  February 17, 2020, 04:46:20 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
You should make Ryu a little shorter. I like the ideia, but having him to be the same height as Cyclops is just weird.
Lasagna
#26  February 17, 2020, 05:19:53 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
For SFA sprites, xscale = 0.8333 and yscale = 1.07 is the conversion to CVS-ish scales.
#27  February 26, 2020, 08:40:52 am
  • Wowzers!
now i see... its just yall way of giving advice. the negative reinforcement way. I can dig it.
#28  February 29, 2020, 07:44:00 am
    • Mexico
Just some online matches using parsec
** MvC players wanted :)  https://discord.gg/bCkvvJQ **

Come join the discord for the friendliest community, free character updates by PizzaHighFive, and community combo videos

For SFA sprites, xscale = 0.8333 and yscale = 1.07 is the conversion to CVS-ish scales.

Thanks buddy, I will try these scales for the Shotos! 

*Edit*
I tried them out, and with these he looks too short, it doesn't look good when he's standing next to other characters.  It has been reverted to how it was from the height demonstration video.

You should make Ryu a little shorter. I like the ideia, but having him to be the same height as Cyclops is just weird.
This picture is pretty much the height i went for, and i don't think it looks weird.

Well he's not the EXACT same height as Cyclops as you can see on the video Ryu is probably an inch or 2 inch shorter. Cyclops is still a tad bit taller.  This isn't much of a problem, cause anyone who downloads the game can toggle any character's height to however they'd like If they really don't like it.  But this one is his new default height for MvC Maximum.  This Ryu is the best tho!<3 He combos like a beast!

now i see... its just yall way of giving advice. the negative reinforcement way. I can dig it.

My bad, but what you mean about that ?  lol

Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 11:45:17 am by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#29  March 10, 2020, 01:04:21 am
  • Mugen Fan
    • USA
I just got this game and it is pretty good, but i have noticed certain characters have " update needed " above their health bar. What does that mean exactly?
#30  March 10, 2020, 01:09:18 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

I just got this game and it is pretty good, but i have noticed certain characters have " update needed " above their health bar. What does that mean exactly?

That's an add004 issue that occurs when you use characters patched with an older version of it.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#31  March 17, 2020, 02:50:27 am
    • Mexico
Yes, thank you RagingRowen.  @Broly965 Yea it pretty much means nothing and it doesn't effect gameplay whatsoever. The chars in the game can all tag and assist. 

@Everyone
By the way to explain a bit more.. What is important and also needs to be considered is that I have a personal life to live too and to support, so I just focus on fixing gameplay, and don't focus on changing everyone's hitsparks and super backgrounds etc or other minuscule stuff. Sometimes I do change them on some characters, but it isn't my #1 priority, I just seriously do not have time for all that, and I really hope everyone can understand. I still edited the screenpack, made a intro and ending, edited the lifebars/powerbars and gave the game bosses. I really didn't need to make those things but I did still, ya know?

Fixing character bugs is the #1 priority, and everyone being able to play mvc style with good gameplay is also #1 priority. I fix everything that needs to be fixed, like mobility, broken moves, broken coding, and re-code and re-animate many of the unfinished characters like Daredevil, Elektra, and Leon for example.  Many characters that have cool sprites but are not complete and some can't even do basic air combos or even supers correctly, have now been fixed and edited by me to actually feel completed, and they are now very awesome to play as.  Even characters by RedHot who is a very good mvc2 editor, his characters needed help as well.  Characters like Wolverine, Venom and others could not do their bread and butter combos good, but now they do. If anyone got any questions just let me know. I am also currently working on my full edit notes that will be 2 read me files showing all the work I've done for the Marvel side and the Capcom side.
#32  March 17, 2020, 04:40:04 pm
  • Mugen Fan
    • USA
OK that's good to know. I have mame and all the capcom versus games, but these mugen games are a lot more fun with their huge unique rosters. I love using carnage in particular. I have a question though. I have this other mugen called mr. nygren's dc vs marvel game. It features the other symbiotes agony and lasher. How hard would it be to add them into this game?

Edit: Actually i figured it out with a guide. Was really easy actually. Now i got all the symbiotes together. Had to swap out 2 characters though. Easy to put them back if i want.
Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 06:35:54 pm by Broly965
#33  March 18, 2020, 03:05:55 pm
  • Mugen Fan
    • USA
PizzaHighFive i've been adding/swapping certain characters from your game. Kinda experimenting, learning how mugen works. I like the characters i added in, but i don't know how to give them mvc type super bar you have on your characters. Would you mind helping me out with this? I love this mugen stuff, but no bars just kinda bugs me. Maybe if i post the files you can just tweak them to match your game style. Would probly be faster.

https://mega.nz/#!dtEi3SQT!OJAMwK66hlnfoNfx6VtSv5NT3U0v7aKi2lJV0w55OWw

#34  March 19, 2020, 07:52:38 pm
  • Mugen Fan
    • USA
Well i give up i guess. I have tried so many times in fighter factory 3 to figure out how to copy your games super/hyper meter onto the characters i added into the game. I just don't know wth i'm doing. Maybe if someone gets the time and knows how to code those 4 fighters to match up with the stock game characters, i would greatly appreciate it.

I just don't understand how the life bars and super meter settings work. I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to edit them, but this screen shot should give an idea as to what the problem is.

As you can see my spider carnage has no portrait at the top, no life in his life bar and no super meter at the bottom. It's like this on all 4 of my added characters. They can use their hypers/supers, but the meter is invisible. I need to learn how to do this as i like PizzaHighFive's game, but every time i add or swap a character this is the result.
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 01:11:46 am by Broly965
#35  April 04, 2020, 05:37:47 pm
  • BOOM!
  • I'm a magen dade who knows how to code somewhat
    • USA
You probably have no portrait since you didn't patch the character in the first place, patch the character, then you'll see his portrait and meter.  As pizzahighfive said, everybody uses the add004 patch, and without it, that will be the result.
That will happen to you if you don't wear your seat belts, so make sure to wear your seat belts.
#36  April 05, 2020, 12:03:36 am
    • Mexico

CHALLENGE: CAN YOU DO BOTH IRON MAN'S AND WAR MACHINE'S MVC2 INFINITES IN ONE COMBO?