YesNoOk

B-kun's Speculations Room (Read 133870 times)

Started by Basara Huffman, August 17, 2011, 09:32:18 PM
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room
#101  June 30, 2020, 05:05:31 AM
  • Knight of Favonius
  • May the Anemo Archon protect you
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Now that I'm finishing False Yuka (spoilers), I got something in mind...

13. Evil Satomi
The deuteragonist of Variable Geo, Yuka Takeuchi's rival and the Kyo Kusanagi of the series, Satomi Yajima is another character that could be remade in this way: in the OVA based on the game series, Satomi is captured and brainwashed to be the new body of Miranda Jahana (dead in the OVA with her consciousness in a machine). Getting this in mind, her adaptation could be similar to Violent Ken in SVC: Chaos that adapted brainwashed Ken from SFII: The Movie (the anime BTW).

If False Yuka got a good adaptation, I could make Evil Satomi with all her moves from VG series plus some from Miranda (final boss in AVG2). As the rest of this thread, I leave the idea here in case I decided to make her for real in a future :P
#102  July 03, 2020, 05:16:49 PM
  • Knight of Favonius
    • Chile
False Yuka was released!!
yeah, I know all of you already know that, but since the character idea born here, it's fair to announce it here too :P and yeah, I still debt you Chiho, I hope to get back to work on her soon.

PS: I should post the thread in Old Releases but I made a mistake and I posted in 1.0 Releases XD but she's compatible with 1.0+ so whatever, hahahaha
#103  July 19, 2020, 05:48:53 AM
  • Knight of Favonius
    • Chile
Working in the Neo Geo Pocket Collection in MFFA, I got again the need of make something more for that collection, as happened in the past with the Classic Megaman Collection (where I made Quint and Sniper Joe from NES/GB games). So, since it's not a formal project per se, I post this here instead...

. Pocket Ukyo Tachibana
A character that wasn't one of my favourites in Samurai Shodown in first years, but I liked him with the time (especially when I cosplayed him years ago) at the point I learned how to play with him in SS games and in MUGEN (the ones by KGenjuro and intense_mc are my favourite versions of him). Saying this, there almost no SS chars from the NGP games (barely Haohmaru, but from SVC: MOTM), so with these 2 things said, I just started with him, thanks in part for the spritesheet by Brightview and the plenty of time I got for the quarantine. Maybe I'd make him official soon, but at least I wanted to post this here before I forget :P
FINISHED AND RELEASED
Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 06:08:18 AM by Basara Tachibana
#104  September 11, 2020, 06:10:03 AM
  • Knight of Favonius
    • Chile