YesNoOk

Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth (1280 x 720, for MUGEN 1.0 and 1.1) (Read 179344 times)

Started by Sang Kalaza, September 29, 2013, 03:06:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
#21  October 03, 2013, 06:21:29 pm
Can you post other screenshots somewhere else? I can't see them.
#22  October 04, 2013, 04:36:06 am
  • shit at most things but ok at some
    • Australia
Even with the reuploaded files and the file joiner, it still doesnt work.
i make bad videos watch them if you like bad videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/EchFilm?feature=watch)
#23  October 04, 2013, 04:40:46 am
    • Canada
I can't see any pictures. All Photobucket spam
#24  October 04, 2013, 01:00:24 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
Updated template on website :)
Template for potrait:
1. 9000,0 (Icon on select screen)
2. 9000,1 (Potrait on select screen)
2. 9000,5 (Potrait on fighting scence)
3. 9000,6 (Potrait (for Simul and Turn) on fighting scence)
I will try to suport some potraits in the future.

Downloading this shit right now!!! I was getting impatient thank you man :D.
#25  October 05, 2013, 09:03:58 am
  • M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/site/sangkalazamugen
If you use Win XP, I think it will not run. And that reason, I will try to find them.

I can't see any pictures. All Photobucket spam
Can you post other screenshots somewhere else? I can't see them.
Because I use a free account to upload that images, so I get problems about bandwidth. They will be reseted in next month.
Or I will reupload them to other host.

@eliott: If you get problem about full speed (many lags sometimes). I think you should change safe mode = 1 (many features will be disabled)

@bley43: I thinks that MDR will get good potraits from u in the future :)
#26  October 05, 2013, 11:06:31 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Why is there a bunch of other people's stuff in this?

Tzu

#27  October 06, 2013, 11:23:00 pm
    • UK
    • kenz0dd@gmail.com
Why do i get a virus warning trojan level from this.am i allone on this?
#28  October 07, 2013, 01:07:59 pm
  • shit at most things but ok at some
    • Australia
i make bad videos watch them if you like bad videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/EchFilm?feature=watch)
#29  October 11, 2013, 04:59:40 pm
    • Vietnam
Why is there a bunch of other people's stuff in this?

Because I need some stages for version select stage with image (with permision from authors).

If you use Win XP, I think it will not run. And that reason, I will try to find them.

Im using Windows 8, so that can't be the problem.
when the files are joined, there are still missing folders and such.

Maybe it is encryption or using a tool crack. You can stop security to run it.
#30  October 12, 2013, 02:37:12 am
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com

no your not. i don't know why it's doing that but just turn off your anti virus and it would be okay. there's no virus on this i can garantee that.;)
and wip

Nero: May i have this dance?
Spidey : your getting better dude!

Ryo you damn cheater!!!

LOL Dante's getting his ass kicked big time!

the pack will be 1.1 only after that ill see if i can help the 1.0 users by making a indexed version of the pack...
btw: Sang Kalaza i changed the fonts for my ports. hope you don't mind. if you think should use the same ones as you tell me and ill change it ;)
#31  October 12, 2013, 09:03:03 am
    • atonymarin@aol.com
The reason this is being read as a virus for just about everyone is because it's moleboxed into a .klz file. Which is a known virus file extension. This isn't a virus, I'm just explaining why your firewall sees it that way.
#32  October 12, 2013, 09:16:20 am
    • Vietnam

no your not. i don't know why it's doing that but just turn off your anti virus and it would be okay. there's no virus on this i can garantee that.;)
and wip

the pack will be 1.1 only after that ill see if i can help the 1.0 users by making a indexed version of the pack...
btw: Sang Kalaza i changed the fonts for my ports. hope you don't mind. if you think should use the same ones as you tell me and ill change it ;)

@bley43: Thanks :)
Ok, no problems, as long as you like it.
And your potraits is great, Nero and Spider Man^^

The reason this is being read as a virus for just about everyone is because it's moleboxed into a .klz file. Which is a known virus file extension. This isn't a virus, I'm just explaining why your firewall sees it that way.

@vxvash: Thanks :)
#33  October 12, 2013, 09:22:56 am
    • Vietnam
For Win XP, problem is solved  :beam:
Copy 4 files in folder Elecbyte.MUGEN.libs and put them to main folder
SDL_gfx.dll
SDL_image.dll
SDL_mixer.dll
SDL_ttf.dll

Win 8: I don't test on Win 8 yet.
@PinkieTron: you can use the way like Win XP's method.

Tzu

#34  October 12, 2013, 02:35:33 pm
    • UK
    • kenz0dd@gmail.com
moleboxed - me personally i don't like being limited(or feeling limited) when setting up my mugen. No customization makes me not enjoy it very much and it harder to use.Also mole boxing
is just delaying the inevitable. If someone really wanna steel your stuff they would just crack or hack it.As for keeping opportunist out,the mugen community is small ,if someone were to try steal your stuff they would just be locked out and exile then it serves no purpose. Anyways who would wanna steal mugen font or ideas. Mugen is all about free source.

Anyway  man i love your screen pack but its annoying to use and setup not mention it annoys my anti virus as well.I wont be using it till a more open and less limited version is out.Where I can use vselect to load my characters and stages.the cammy music  is nice ,but i will always wanna put in my own.its a shame because i have to wait a long time and my current mugen game character setup fits your game select and idea perfect.

If you could up load a unmoleboxed version of screen pack  I would appreciate it.If you dont I will understand as well.Gl keep up good work
Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:40:32 pm by Tzu
#35  October 12, 2013, 02:47:58 pm
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
Where I can use vselect to load my characters and stages.
that's the only complain i got for this sp. without vselect i can't really see how my roster looks like and i wouldn't have to restart the game every time i want to test my ports and not to mention that it's a much faster way to make a good roster...
#36  October 12, 2013, 06:56:26 pm
Guys can you help me please?

I am completely unable to open this screenpack.

I installed it. Even go through uniting the files, and to make so that my Antivirus doesnt bug the EXE.

But i have a problem

"Runtime Error R6034: An application has made an attempt to load th C runtime library incorrectly?"

This has something to do with the dll, because after that it says failure to load  "msvcm90.dll"

But i don't know what to do anymore. I put them in windows/system, windows/System32, and windows/SYSWOW64.
What should I do?
#37  October 12, 2013, 07:35:49 pm
This looks like a great game but I can't run it. I don't want to disable my antivirus to run the game every time. I know your game is without a virus but I don't want to expose my computer. Can you upload it without it being moleboxed? Thank you.
#38  October 12, 2013, 07:44:17 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I don't want to disable my antivirus to run the game every time. I know your game is without a virus but I don't want to expose my computer. Can you upload it without it being moleboxed? Thank you.
He doesn't really need to do that though. Can't you just put the game on the Ignore list of your Antivirus?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#39  October 12, 2013, 08:01:21 pm

It's a false positive due to the fact that it's moleboxed I believe. But don't worry about it. It's just a false positive.

People should really stop using crappy ass Antivirus/malware programs. Microsoft Security essentials is horrible. Mcafee is just OMG - worst program ever made. I mean I can go on and on.

Download a real antivirus/malware solution. It's called ESET Smart Security. It's an all in one solution that includes a firewall as well. You can get a free trial or get real keys at a number of sites. I've been using it for years and I haven't had a single virus. I don't even have problems with false positives. This release didn't even show up on ESET. That's how I know it's a false positive.

@OP - Thanks for the release. Just wish it wasn't moleboxed. We like to be able to add more stuff to our mugen setups.

Tzu

#40  October 13, 2013, 11:15:15 am
    • UK
    • kenz0dd@gmail.com
my porTs all appear over scaled and weird.and one help me?