YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 32605 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 AM
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#321  March 26, 2020, 01:43:02 AM
The $20 pack has 30 tickets and 150 souls, that's the entire SP card right there without the randomness of the roulette. It doesn't look so bad if you're actually rolling to complete her (and not just trying to stock up on AS souls).
In the Halloween shop I picked up the set cards but I'm keeping the tokens for now, I'm waiting to see if I get lucky in the gacha with any of the characters, and I don't know yet if I'll bother with the option cards.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#322  March 26, 2020, 11:32:36 AM
  • Sprites Edits - Panda neko lol nya!
    • baojj.free.fr/index.htm

perfect for a MB ^^
#323  March 26, 2020, 09:15:24 PM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
While she is not bald, at least she looks like her hair is fake, so there's that.
#324  March 31, 2020, 07:53:25 PM
may lee replace leona at roulette
and they put Alice along with her battle card but you can only get it by spending money xD, so far there are 3 characters of kof XIV In the global version, I don't know how many there will be in the Japanese version

lui

#325  April 07, 2020, 02:16:28 PM
    • USA
Awwwwww shit

Ash is next along with 99 Story, Team Chain Quest (which is gonna be tough after the other bosses roll out), the reworked Arena and Live PvP Season officially starts too