YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4725349 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Ragna and Thief Arthur Quick Update (6/30/21)
#561  July 01, 2021, 06:19:21 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Fixed.

Ragna and Thief Arthur
-Fixed an error where the characters could not be KO'ed via Debug
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Piranha Plant Released + 9 Characters Updated (7/11/21)
#562  July 12, 2021, 12:02:43 am
    • USA
Piranha Plant has been released.

Spoiler: More Screenshots (click to see content)

Direct Link for Plant:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cBnQyTqEpfmmDis4mTxSjD-2GXs6xq4/view?usp=sharing

Also, Azrael, Waldstein, Samus, Adachi, Heart, Faust, Nanase, Bisclavret, and Lambda-11 have all been updated

All 9 Characters
-New Mechanic: Not Over Yet
  -Upon reaching 35% health or below and not being in a hurt state, you will receive the following benefits for the rest of the round:
  -All Distortion Drives deal 20% more damage (Stacks with Ultra Burst's damage buff)
  -Immediately Gain 500 Meter
  -Slowly gain meter overtime
  -Gain a defense buff that scales up to 35% according to how much health you currently have (Less health means more defense)
  -Only triggers once per round
-New Mechanic: Ultra Dead Angle (Burst while Guarding)
 -Using this will cancel your guard stun and make you invulnerable for ten frames after the super pause. This also puts you into the Ultra Burst state, but it will only last a third of the time it would if you were to Ultra Burst normally.
-Ground throw now has 5 frames of startup, Dash Grab now has 3 frames of startup
-Stationary, Forward, and air dodges now have less invul time against physical attacks
-Invul time upon air recovery lasts a little longer and control is regained a little sooner
-Distortion Drives can now be triggered with any combination of A, B, and C rather than just A+B (Example: QCF B+C, QCB A+C)
-Changed default Liedown time to 15 frames
-A red X now appears over the Burst Icon when in a situation where it is not usable
-Added an Invalid Combo Indicator
-General Aesthetic Changes
Azrael, Samus, Adachi, Heart, Bisclavret, and Lambda-11
-5C is now special cancelable on hit
Azrael
-Slightly increased the amount of distance covered by Black Hawk Stinger
-Added special intro against Adachi
Adachi
-Increased cooldown on 2C
-Added special intro against Azrael
Faust
-Faust now throws one extra item during W-W-W-What Could this be? and W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-What Could this be? when Not Over Yet is active
Lambda-11
-Sickle Storm now travels across the ground towards the opponent until it makes contact with them
Heart
-Increased Untechable time and land recovery time for Special Kick of Love

You can download all of the updated characters in one bundle here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/185Wp4E4JKqt6fKTnwYi8U6MGe8u3EWvg/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler: And my next character is... (click to see content)

Have fun.
#563  July 12, 2021, 12:22:57 am
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
Yeah Plant gang is here. Also Ky before sol? uh.
#564  July 12, 2021, 01:49:01 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Feedback on the updated characters:
Heart:
-I just realized she has a large sliding dust before the small ones on the startup of their run alongside Akatsuki and Yumi (However, Nanase and Lambda-11 don't. Since all their run animations are unique as they dash to them, I'm uncertain if you intended to put that in their particular ones).

Nanase:
-Chasing Le Reve, Plumage Dancing in the Wind and Conveying My Vrai Couer follows her after rapid canceling (For Plumage, it looks fine when it continues playing, but it would be better if it's stay in the exact place where the move was executed).
-All versions of Ange's Invitation can't be rapid canceled.
-The readme still has my old author name.

Bisclavret:
-The opponent's get hit animation on Double Hammer Destruction can still be briefly seen before she touches the ground after defeating them with it (Mostly noticeable on stages with no super jump).

Lambda-11:
-The dodge dust on her backwards dash is missing.
-The opponent's get hit animation on Sword of Destruction can still be briefly seen before she touches the ground after defeating them with it (Mostly noticeable on stages with no super jump).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#565  July 12, 2021, 02:31:42 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#566  July 12, 2021, 03:48:44 am
    • Brazil
#567  July 12, 2021, 04:07:23 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
#568  July 12, 2021, 04:23:11 am
    • USA
#569  July 12, 2021, 06:05:45 am
    • USA
After seeing the fixed updates, seems like it was never intentional to have a large sliding dust on the run startup for their particular run animations. Kinda makes sense as that same size is used when you're trying to perform a running throw. Guess this means the already updated Akatsuki and Yumi needs to have theirs removed alongside these characters that haven't when you get around them:
-Gordeau
-Robo-Weiss
-Kokonoe
-Charlotte
-Meta-Knight

Only Azrael, Waldstein, Blitztank, Saya, Bisclavret and Shantae are the exceptions since they can't run and only dash forward. Also if you're going to go back to Akatsuki and Yumi to make the change, I also have something for the previous updated ones as well:

Blitztank:
-The additional effect for Blitzlauf is missing the air dash sound effect (The old air dash fits very well when executed, but you forgot to add the sound effect itself to go along with it).

Susanoo:
-A random sliding dust plays when Bloodsplitter is active.
-Roar of the Mad King could use envshake on each hit (I've been thinking about this for a while and thought it doesn't have much oomph without it).
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Piranha Plant Released + 9 Chars Updated (7/11), 4 Fixes (7/13)
#570  July 13, 2021, 07:13:22 am
    • USA
I don't have any other plans for the already updated characters at the moment, so I might as well take care of the fixes now.

Akatsuki and Yumi
-Removed misplaced Dash effect
Susano'o
-Removed misplaced Dash effect
-Added Envshake to Roar of the Mad King's slashes
Blitztank
-Added dash sound to Blitzlauf
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Piranha Plant Released + 9 Chars Updated (7/11), 4 Fixes (7/13)
#571  July 14, 2021, 06:13:47 pm
I found a couple of bugs:
-The invalid combo message doesn't show up when player 2 is comboing
-Thief's dashing B sends the opponent in the wrong direction if hitting them in the back: https://streamable.com/qb84yt
this also happens with Es' 236C and bisclavret's 5C
Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 07:45:11 pm by GiulioX34
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Piranha Plant + all recently updated chars quick fix (7/14/21)
#572  July 15, 2021, 03:28:50 am
    • USA
All of the characters who have gotten the new mechanics have received quick fixes.

All characters who have the Not Over Yet update
-Fixed an error where Player 2's invalid message was aligned off screen
Thief Arthur
-Fixed an error where Dashing B would launch the opponent the wrong way when hitting from behind
Bisclavret
-Fixed an error where 5C would launch the opponent the wrong way when hitting from behind

Es' fix will be included when she gets updated with the new mechanics.

You can download all of the fixed characters in one zip file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gM1L_keIP2VxUMQykKBYe29ghkj0Xz4A/view?usp=sharing
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Piranha Plant + all recently updated chars quick fix (7/14/21)
#573  July 15, 2021, 04:23:29 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
I have a small feedback on Adachi's 5BBB. Not really sure if this is SoA's bug or yours but this seem to happen with every SoA's characters.

https://streamable.com/ntea0y
#574  July 15, 2021, 04:49:21 am
    • USA
That is an issue with that Yosuke, he's missing anim 5090 which is one of the animations that the custom state uses. Anim 5090 is also a required animation.
#575  July 15, 2021, 10:46:59 pm
    • USA
Hello OHMSBY, How have you been doing lately? If you don't mind me asking what is going to be your take on Ky Kiske? Since Guilty Gear Strive released a while ago, will you bring some mechanics from that game or the previous game, Revelator, like Ky's Dragon Install?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#576  July 19, 2021, 05:22:41 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin quick update (7/18/21)
#577  July 19, 2021, 05:56:12 am
    • USA
Fixed.

Jin
-Fixed an error where Jin couldn't use any projectiles if the active projectile was deleted by other means

If you don't mind me asking what is going to be your take on Ky Kiske? Since Guilty Gear Strive released a while ago, will you bring some mechanics from that game or the previous game, Revelator, like Ky's Dragon Install?

Ky will be primarily based on his Accent Core moveset while also having the Shock State mechanic from Strive. He is not going to have Dragon Install.

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin quick update (7/18/21)
#578  July 24, 2021, 07:40:10 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Here are some more feedbacks on Adachi:
-Ziodyne doesn't disappear if you go from 236B > Ultra Burst.
https://streamable.com/0ibqnm
-For some reasons, Magatsu Izanagi doesn't appear if you use Cross Slash right after Heat Riser.
https://streamable.com/w6nsc1
-Magatsu Izanagi shares the same palfx with Adachi when you cancel both of his Distortion Drives.
-As for the control, I notice that you can't do 5BBB > 2C. Was it an intentional modification ?
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Adachi quick update (7/24/21)
#579  July 24, 2021, 10:59:50 pm
    • USA
Adachi has received a quick update

Adachi
-Fixed an error where Maziodyne would sometimes not disappear when it's supposed to
-Fixed an error where Magatsu Izanagi wouldn't appear when Cross slash was used immediately after Heat Riser
-Fixed an error where Magatsu Izanagi would share Adachi's palfx
-5BBB can now be canceled into 5C or 2C
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Adachi quick update (7/24/21)
#580  July 26, 2021, 04:48:50 am
    • USA
I have some feedback on Adachi after testing the update mostly regarding his force break:
-Using Vorpal Blade on the air consecutively will not make the first Magatsu Izanagi disappear (He only does when used on the ground).
-Magatsu Izanagi during Vorpal Blade shares Adachi's palfx (He blinks when rapid canceling, glows when dodging and flashes when using Vorpal Blade again).