YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2401775 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#5101  December 27, 2014, 01:19:58 pm
i didnt started it, they started it... scroll back page and see it yourself
Please stop contradicting yourself. It's you who necrobumped this topic after three years with this post:
GOH why are you crying here like a bitch lol :D
No, it was with this:
GOH how old are you?.. 12, 13.... Why are you crying here like a bitch lol :D

Three years! No one cared or remembered about this topic until you bumped it.

I would politely invite you again to not look at this topic and do something else, but I don't know if you read my posts before, so...
Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:24:46 pm by Alex Sinigaglia

Zox

#5102  December 27, 2014, 01:23:56 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
yea you was on page 14, ... go on page 1, that asshole talks shit against not only me also against other people. If he has problems he should get profesional help like those two assholes here
#5103  December 27, 2014, 01:29:45 pm
I think bumping a three-year-old topic to tell people to seek professional help is far more indicative of 'problems' than anything else in this topic.

How aren't you banned?

Zox

#5104  December 27, 2014, 01:36:46 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
I think bumping a three-year-old topic to tell people to seek professional help is far more indicative of 'problems' than anything else in this topic.

How aren't you banned?

To bad you cannot ban me
#5105  December 27, 2014, 01:39:27 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I suggest everyone ignore him. He's hitting a lot of standard bases that get people banned (necro bumping an ancient topic, name calling, ITG stuff, homophobia). If you look at the recent activity on the front page, no mods have been on lately. As soon as a GMod sees this, he'll be gone.

Download Last Bout now!
#5106  December 27, 2014, 01:40:47 pm
yea you was on page 14, ... go on page 1, that asshole talks shit against not only me also against other people. If he has problems he should get profesional help like those two assholes here

Let me fix that post a bit.
Go to page 1, that asshole talked shit against not only me but also against other people.
Past tense. Three years ago.

Also, reading the topic, I can get why he acted like this. He had gotten muted, censored, chased, banned and insulted only for giving his opinion.
I haven't seen the video (it's not available) but I bet it had a sarcastic title (that's a part of the joke) and real actual feedback that you should have followed to make the character better.
Then some white knights came here and acted like you are doing now. And they were ridiculed.

I repeat, no one cared about this topic.

Let's put it like this:
you were free from all of this flame-war stuff, no one thought about you as Zox = this topic; three years have passed, that's quite a lot of time; are you following me?
Yet you wanted to bring this up again. Hence bringing all negative attention to yourself. I still can't understand why you did that.

In the PM I sent you, I told you to leave the past in the past. To forget about this and move on. We're close to 2015 and you bring up a topic about 2011 only to start another flame war. That doesn't sound right.
#5107  December 27, 2014, 01:41:54 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#5108  December 27, 2014, 01:42:19 pm
I suggest everyone ignore him. He's hitting a lot of standard bases that get people banned (necro bumping an ancient topic, name calling, ITG stuff, homophobia). If you look at the recent activity on the front page, no mods have been on lately. As soon as a GMod sees this, he'll be gone.

Ah-hah. Makes sense.

Will do.

Zox

#5109  December 27, 2014, 01:52:03 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com

you can ignore me, your problem... but you should not tell to other people what should they do, who da hell are you?

Zox

#5110  December 27, 2014, 01:59:38 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
Alex why cant you just delete this stupid topic, and leave those people like asshole sean altly that hates me, to die in hatred
#5111  December 27, 2014, 02:03:49 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Disputes with angry statements? There is clearly something fun...
So some sucker pounding on criticism? It happens.
But that criticism was removed...
#5112  December 27, 2014, 02:07:01 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Alex why cant you just delete this stupid topic, and leave those people like asshole sean altly that hates me, to die in hatred
Alex isn't a mod.
Zox,for the love of god,stop with this "Holier than thou" effect.
I don't know HOW the hell you think that insulting everyone who tries to speak to you is a good thing.
You'll get yourself banned,so chill.
#5113  December 27, 2014, 02:08:50 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
He's also sending random PMs to people now.

Download Last Bout now!
#5114  December 27, 2014, 02:14:40 pm
You're not making any sense, and it seems you know nothing about what happened here three years ago. I would suggest you to improve your English vocabulary instead of using words that come from Google Translate, this way you'll be much clearer to everybody.

Zox, I sent you a PM before saying that I'm not an administrator nor a moderator, so why do you keep asking me to delete this topic?
#5115  December 27, 2014, 02:16:20 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
You're not making any sense, and it seems you know nothing about what happened here three years ago. I would suggest you to improve your English vocabulary instead of using words that come from Google Translate, this way you'll be much clearer to everybody.

Zox, I sent you a PM before saying that I'm not an administrator nor a moderator, so why do you keep asking me to delete this topic?

Yeaaah...
Then can you to explain me that, please?

Zox

#5116  December 27, 2014, 02:17:10 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
yea zox, you'll get yourself banned
#5117  December 27, 2014, 02:37:20 pm
    • Canada
Wow, this is like watching a car accident. It's terrible but you just can't look away.

That being said...

Mods of MFG please, please keep this thread open forever. Even if its just to use as example of how not to act.
#5118  December 27, 2014, 02:45:30 pm
Yeaaah...
Then can you explain that to me, please?

Did you read the topic? Where did you stop reading? Where did you start reading from? Then I can tell you.

Thanks for moving this in the Shit Thread. I didn't think of that.
Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:02:46 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#5119  December 27, 2014, 03:04:14 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#5120  December 27, 2014, 03:07:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I was almost going to just verbally tell him to chill. But yeah, the PM fest added a whole other layer :/

It seems like every time I go on vacation people snap on here!