YesNoOk

So, whatever happened to Elecbyte? (Read 45370 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, May 20, 2019, 02:10:34 am
Share this topic:
Re: So, whatever happened to Elecbyte?
#41  October 07, 2020, 10:47:21 pm
    • Brazil
I Dont think they are Really retired,They Are not Retired,so That means that they will Likely/Unlikely Return to Update the Mugen Engine.
#42  November 24, 2020, 04:14:03 am
    • Venezuela
Good afternoon friends, my question is the following and I ask this with the most respect for the mugen and its original creators ... but the question is that I can't help but wonder if it would be possible that someone with sufficient programming knowledge could decipher the mugen source code and in turn use it to improve several areas of which already need an urgent update due to the technological advances of today .. it is that I literally feel that as a creative community we have already hit a wall that is not possible to go through the fact that we do not have the necessary tools for it and what we end up doing is scraping the pot more and more ...
#43  November 24, 2020, 04:47:14 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
good afternoon to you as well, but if someone has that knowledge, then they need to ask for elecbyte's permission, for now they're offline.
#44  November 24, 2020, 11:07:30 pm
  • SNK is life
Good afternoon friends, my question is the following and I ask this with the most respect for the mugen and its original creators ... but the question is that I can't help but wonder if it would be possible that someone with sufficient programming knowledge could decipher the mugen source code and in turn use it to improve several areas of which already need an urgent update due to the technological advances of today .. it is that I literally feel that as a creative community we have already hit a wall that is not possible to go through the fact that we do not have the necessary tools for it and what we end up doing is scraping the pot more and more ...

What you're describing you want for the future is basically IKEMEN
#45  November 25, 2020, 04:08:07 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Reminds myself to use the #Ikemen hashtag more on social media.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.