• Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Scroll locking is an issue that happens due to a number of situations:

- IKEMEN having more chars in the select than shown on screen
- Cursor reading a specific amount
- Placement on the roster
- Etc.

This is very simple to fix.. All you got to do is set the roster size to the exact amount of chars (counting empty slots and/or randomselect) from your select. Both rows and column wise, even it out with your IKEMEN. I can't tell you the specific areas cause I'm on my tablet right now, but they are located in the main.lua. Somewhere in the beginning, you can see the row and column section. Find them and give the exact number. Then do the similar thing for p1cursor and p2cursor, and this way, all your chars will be shown on one screen, no lock, and have player 1 and 2 sharing the roster table, rather than the standard split table you see in vanilla IKEMEN's...
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#502  January 05, 2016, 03:10:27 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Going to make some more changes, I'm looking to change the steal bg on the corners to something else or if you like it and want to keep it? if you have some ideas let me know specially on the over all color scheme.

Sample of what I'm putting together for starters, I'm not to fond of the W in the winner font may look for another font....

That's it for today, I'll brain storm at work and see what I can do tomorrow?
if you and rei going by this I think you should change the look for the menu and for the ikemen screen pack. because if you guys going by that. All mean we need to re change the look as well for the Ikemen screen pack to go with those Victory Portraits theme. Because Adding those with the Ikemen screen pack feel off set and off balance base off the New updated Ikemen screen pack that Rie ask to make. If you have the time and make the sprite for us that be awesome.this way the screen pack can have a 640x480 look. And yes the screen only work for 320x240 and 640x480 resolution sprite images. Ikemen cant do like mugen when come to HD / But we can make close to 640 x 480 Hires look. I also like to point out that the theme I made for Rie was only base on his creation and Imagination. So I only coded and added what he ask me to put in it :D and give me some the ideas when we were bring storming for a better look for the Ikemen screen pack   

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#503  January 05, 2016, 03:18:29 pm
    • Puerto Rico
if you and rei going by this I think you should change the look for the menu and for the ikemen screen pack. because if you guys going by that. All mean we need to re change the look as well for the Ikemen screen pack to go with those Victory Portraits theme. Because Adding those with the Ikemen screen pack feel off set and off balance base off the New updated Ikemen screen pack that Rie ask to make. If you have the time and make the sprite for us that be awesome.this way the screen pack can have a 640x480 look. And yes the screen only work for 320x240 and 640x480 resolution sprite images. Ikemen cant do like mugen when come to HD / But we can make close to 640 x 480 Hires look. I also like to point out that the theme I made for Rie was only base on his creation and Imagination. So I only coded and added what he ask me to put in it :D and give me some the ideas when we were bring storming for a better look for the Ikemen screen pack   

I agree... it could clash with the look of the game already (unless you can make the victory screen match the tone of the screenpck)... As for sprites, you could go big and try using bigger images than 640 by 480, but you would have to make your IKEMEN window bigger (not sure if it would help making it more hi-res). As for any changes for the future screenpack, the logo of the game and use of mvc3 wallpaper for the *ahem* ... "network mode" would be a decent start.

#504  January 05, 2016, 03:35:43 pm
    • USA
That's what I was thinking. You have to have Ryu, but with no Ken? & then Terry? It's just off. I'm not really about to omit Sakura either haha. I also wanted to add Felicia. Man it was a difficult challenge. I could add Yamazkai & remove Clark. Sagat is lowkey another Shoto.(I know not literally) I wasn't going for a rivalry theme more like a popularity one eh well game play aesthetic. There are various reasons I choose this particular cast. Some are which you guys individually wanted & others are just stable. Also, At the moment I can do more with them move-set wise. Not to mention that adding all the stuff in, balancing the characters, fixing up ports, coding it, etc will take me a min if you really think about it. Each of those individual texts have to be indexed, not to mention the ports, coding the character, yada yada. I'm giving you the opportunity to switch it up though. It's like not I'm not going to add more later. Who do you want to play as right away basically.

Also about that victory theme. It was just a proof of concept not the final thing, but yes everything thing is still in the works. Wouldn't say anything is permanent yet. Give me a sec & I'll post the pal templates here. There never was one for Fei-Long though :/

#505  January 05, 2016, 05:39:27 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Yes! The curse of the cursor. We'll have to figure something out.
& Yes be patient. I know it may look as if things are in order, but it's a very very very long process. I was up all night after I got home making that video. Have to look at each part individually. There is a ton of behind the scenes tinkering to get everything in working order.

Link in first post is dead.Can we have a updated link?
Why don't you stay a while eh? I wanted to ask you while you were here. You know that Kikosho you did? Can you send it to me in individual sprites? lol
Also I updated the first post with the newest video & link for the older build.

I can send a better one.Here http://expirebox.com/download/6b44bf398410b79b9781367e8117c44e.html
#506  January 05, 2016, 06:59:29 pm
Just watched your last video on youtube....OMG dude! I love what you're doing man!
#507  January 05, 2016, 07:05:42 pm
Just an ideal....since when fighting simul on ikemen shows both char ports in an epic side by side how about using spirtes instead of regular ports? I always liked using sprites since it was always hard to find ports that matched.....imma upload a video to show you what i mean
#508  January 05, 2016, 07:18:52 pm

what you think?

#509  January 05, 2016, 07:24:23 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:31:01 pm by -Ash-
#510  January 05, 2016, 07:31:33 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

I agree... it could clash with the look of the game already (unless you can make the victory screen match the tone of the screenpck)... As for sprites, you could go big and try using bigger images than 640 by 480, but you would have to make your IKEMEN window bigger (not sure if it would help making it more hi-res). As for any changes for the future screenpack, the logo of the game and use of mvc3 wallpaper for the *ahem* ... "network mode" would be a decent start.

most the character from there were made into CVS style that reason why I add that in there also network part its had the snk character few capcom character and when you try to connect I added the vortex look with capcom characters in and bit of  marvel. but don't forget that Rei told me him self that he wanted to have the ikemen to be a all variety of fighting games so not just capcom but other games included . so when I look at his roster I did notice he added marvel vs capcom video on the roster as well. then I saw that other mugen character that were from marvel that had CVS pots style as well and including spiderman :) that real reason why I added that to the network :) so really its does connect if you really think about it whem come to pots style and CVS in general :)

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#511  January 05, 2016, 07:35:11 pm
    • USA
[youtube]https://youtu.be/w282sFYiizk[/youtube]

what you think?

Had you not seen this? The stream showed a lot of unfinished stuff.

most the character from there were made into CVS style that reason why I add that in there also network part its had the snk character few capcom character and when you try to connect I added the vortex look with capcom characters in and bit of  marvel. but don't forget that Rei told me him self that he wanted to have the ikemen to be a all variety of fighting games so not just capcom but other games included . so when I look at his roster I did notice he added marvel vs capcom video on the roster as well. then I saw that other mugen character that were from marvel that had CVS pots style as well and including spiderman :) that real reason why I added that to the network :) so really its does connect if you really think about it whem come to pots style and CVS in general :)

You don't have to explain you did it exactly right.
As for the Uno. Nope. I still have to work out some kinks as well as updating add004.
#512  January 05, 2016, 07:41:03 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I know WHY he added the mvc3 wallpaper, it's just weird since you know... CvS...I do like the vortex layer though. But how about the logo?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/w282sFYiizk[/youtube]

what you think?

Reminds me of X Universe... I like it...
#513  January 05, 2016, 07:45:37 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 08:03:30 pm by TheFclass97
#514  January 05, 2016, 07:49:21 pm
oh shit my bad....lol......I scanned through it my phone was acting retarded....seems like we have a lot of the same ideal Rei.....one 1 of us maybe a clone.....or an alternate version of the other.....
#515  January 05, 2016, 07:50:48 pm
    • Puerto Rico
oh shit my bad....lol......I scanned through it my phone was acting retarded....seems like we have a lot of the same ideal Rei.....one 1 of us maybe a clone.....or an alternate version of the other.....

Lolwut?
#516  January 05, 2016, 07:54:52 pm
Secret Government experiment type stuff.......happens all the time....
#517  January 05, 2016, 08:02:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#518  January 05, 2016, 08:08:17 pm
When ever the 3v3 tag system is completed its gonna be awesome....
#519  January 05, 2016, 08:18:12 pm
    • USA
^
This is what the discussion board is for..

Ash I saw you asked a question, but deleted it. I'll answer that now.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#520  January 05, 2016, 08:28:14 pm
My bad yo......is it cool to make a thread? I guess i'll post about an ikemen project i'm currently working on, what we talked bout in the inbox.