YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3063363 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1141  July 28, 2010, 03:09:42 am
hey guys im whitefire, its my name for basically everything computer acounts n all. iv had mugen for like 2 years now is it? iv had lots of chars and stages, but then i got a new computer and started new. so today i basically got all of them back, but im trying to get a good screen pack with lots of char select space and all. i think of my self of a ninja some times :ninja:,..... im sneaky like that. im new here so give me some tips n trikes if youed like XD. and if u guys have any awsome vhibi chars give me a message thnks XD!
#1142  July 28, 2010, 03:15:50 am
Welcome whitefire. Good luck finding the chars you are looking for.
#1143  July 28, 2010, 03:29:25 am
  • Like water through rock.
Hi I'm Neo3d, I'm new to all this madness but it sure looks like a lot of fun!  I have some experience in graphics and rendering and also some game design.  I'm currently working on Optimus Prime for Mugen1.0 should be a fun ride.
#1144  July 28, 2010, 03:46:08 am
Madness? MUGEN. IS. SPAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTRAAAA...
Sorry...
Welcome! Good luck making your character! If you are a graphics and game designer it shouldn't be that hard...That's cool!
#1145  July 28, 2010, 03:49:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Why are you welcoming people with overdone memes of all things
#1146  July 31, 2010, 08:30:59 am
Hi there im not new to the mugen scene Ive been enjoying its versatile awesomeness for quite some time. However. Have recently been hit by the urge to make my own set of characters, so I find my self looking at a millions billions guides all claiming to be the easiest and the best fighter factory guides out there, but I find the whole process jumbled and very shabbily put together in all of them is there any one on this forum who would be willing to take the extra time to help a brutha out and take me under thier wing? I mean it could be something as silly as sending me a message with one step in the process of character creation a night or whatevers conveniant for the "teacher" I just know that it would be much easier to makke a character never mnd a whole set if I have the guidance of one who has gone through the hassle and irritation of learning the process already.... Help me obi-wan kinobi (sp?) you're my only hope! 
#1147  July 31, 2010, 05:36:42 pm
Welcome remotron....

@Orochi
I said sorrrrwwy.
#1148  August 10, 2010, 11:37:34 pm
Hello i'm Alaris, i started playing mugen 2 years ago and about a moth ago i wanted to create my own mugen stuff so now i came here to learn how for now i only know how to create palletes  :P
Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:53:24 pm by Alaris
#1149  August 11, 2010, 12:40:21 am
  • Wurd.
Hi MUGEN community! I'm new to Mugen, but I'm a quick learner and have an idea burning a hole through my head that needs the 2D fighter treatment, pronto. Glad to be here, hope to talk to some of you soon, and don't mind me... I'm just the guy drinking his umbrella drink alone in the corner.
"Oh, I'm onto your game, De Nils. Diamonds are worthless other than the value attached to them by the silly tramps you have brain washed into thinking that diamonds equal love. Well, guess what? Your quest for the perfect princess cut supports terrorism and genocide. Congratulations, your avarice has managed to destroy an entire continent!"
- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (2009)
#1150  August 11, 2010, 12:51:12 am
  • Some of us are normal...While others are Chosen.
Welcome to the site Ren3gde ;D
There is a method to my madness, its so sick n' twisted you couldn't even begin to understand, or even handle it.

GLB

#1151  August 11, 2010, 01:30:26 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Hi MUGEN community! I'm new to Mugen, but I'm a quick learner and have an idea burning a hole through my head that needs the 2D fighter treatment, pronto. Glad to be here, hope to talk to some of you soon, and don't mind me... I'm just the guy drinking his umbrella drink alone in the corner.

Good to see new members that actually want to learn rather than just say they want to do something and never even try. Welcome.
#1152  August 12, 2010, 02:35:39 am
Welcome Ren3gde and Alaris! Wish you success.
#1153  September 06, 2010, 11:34:43 am
Hey  ;D

Only just getting into mugen, looks and feels pretty epic. Still needa learn about the technical side of creating chars and stages but am confident that with some help I can get there ^.^

The Mugen I'm aiming to create will have charcters from TV shows along with some celebs, should be good. :P

Thanks for having me here :)
#1154  September 06, 2010, 02:13:00 pm
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
Hey  ;D

Only just getting into mugen, looks and feels pretty epic. Still needa learn about the technical side of creating chars and stages but am confident that with some help I can get there ^.^

The Mugen I'm aiming to create will have charcters from TV shows along with some celebs, should be good. :P

Thanks for having me here :)
Hi...! Welcome to MFG...
#1155  September 06, 2010, 05:41:39 pm
  • Possibly doing nothing right now.
Hi, this is ''The Embarrassment Ninja Kitty" (TENK for short) introducing himself to the community.  So far I've been working on my MUGEN (v1.0RC) for a month now and still busy with it.

Right now I've put my Fighter production on hold (haven't created 1 out of the 30 characters I have in mind) to work on BGM loops, which I'm having no trouble at all with coding. Since this thread was here I might as well say hello to the MFG Staff.
 :)

Currently busy with Mezzo, which you see as my avatar.
#1156  September 07, 2010, 12:32:18 am
    • qwertyabsol.deviantart.com
Hey people  ;D. My names Jake, but you can just call me by my screenname.
I'm new as a registered member, but I've been checking out the forum for the past two years :P.
I may post something about a character in works if I'll be able to make one. Just don't expect anything now  ;P.
Wanna see nerdy randomness? Go here:
qwertyabsol.deviantart.com
#1157  September 08, 2010, 03:50:17 am
  • Yeah.
Well hello. It's been years since I've touched Mugen, but I've been recommended here by someone from years back, so what the hell, might as well see what's changed.
#1158  September 09, 2010, 03:03:48 am
Welcome to all of you. ^^
#1159  September 09, 2010, 09:49:45 am
  • -Insert witty remark here-
Sup, names Eric , I'm black, I'm from New York, I play Mugen and make the occasional fandub... nice to meet everybody8)
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEric3000 <----Click it...you know you want to, Mugen and Fandubs...ORLY!?

GLB

#1160  September 09, 2010, 10:41:20 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome.