YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3043380 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#661  February 24, 2009, 08:40:38 pm
  • Mugen Creator
    • www.youtube.com/user/jointhemasters
Hey im jointhemasters also known by the same name on youtube. i have made around 7 characters and i am working on number 9 (8 kinda got postponed) he is my first with transforations. all my chars can be viewed and downloaded on youtube. i have come here to better my mugen creating skillz and hopefully create better characters for the mugen community and for you all to enjoy.
#662  February 25, 2009, 02:52:20 am
  • 3D Modeler thats Learning to Create Characters.
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Welcome to the guild jointhemasters. *thinks*What a odd not very name like name. XD*stops thinking aloud* Sorry I'm just one for having a actual name as a username. XD So are you going to publish your characters here?
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#663  February 25, 2009, 04:46:30 am
  • 3D Modeler thats Learning to Create Characters.
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
We have a graphics section here? XD Didn't realize that. Yeah I'll get some screenshots of some and post em up. I'd be happy to show off my work.
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#664  February 26, 2009, 02:15:21 am
  • Mugen Creator
um yes all my characters exept for my xmas sora parody are available on youtube. compared to some of the chars i c here they put me to shame. XD :sugoi: i have made mostly chibi chars and some 100% customs. i made rock lee, jack skellington, wisdom sora, xmas sora, neomaster (custom sprited), green requiem, (horrrrible hes on my FIX THE FUCK UP list) requiem was my first character and my test char, ive also made ssj stick figure, and a chibi bardock. im currently working on king blake which is another 100% custom. (spriting him AND his transformation is a BITCH and has literally taken me over 2 weeks of hard spriting sessions and i still have a lot of sprites to make). neo minion sphere is my char on hold. i made him for like a punching bag. all available upon pm on youtube but of course i will be releasing my chars form here on out on this forum as well. all chars available upon pm here too.
#665  February 26, 2009, 01:16:45 pm
enjoy
#666  March 01, 2009, 11:51:38 pm
Yo

I'm new to the Mugen community, though I've used Mugen on off for past 3 years, I decided to come back 1 more time lol.

Anyway I'm planning on up-ressing some sprites, I'm thinking of starting with KOF-EX characters. People like them yet not many people know about them.

Would manually drawing over them be a good idea? I try do the Miu intro by drawing over it and smoothing it. I'll give it a go anyway, only a few sprites anyway.

EDIT: I'm feeling sick spent whole evening messing around with GIF's and here's what I've come up with, problem is I'm lacking Miu Sprites :(

Hey Black Prince, I play Dota too. Garena/bnet European/Northrend.
Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 04:53:06 am by Icolo
#667  March 05, 2009, 12:50:44 pm
Hello, I'm a returner in the Mugen universe.
I know mugen since.... hum.... 1999.
Using the old mugen engine, I coded, under the name "Shadownash" thoase characters: RB2-Geese edit and LB2-Kaede.
IRL, I'm 29, and live in France
#668  March 05, 2009, 11:56:11 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Hi. I'm Viewtiful9, and I was originally casted to portray Batman in the film "The Dark Knight", but I would have defeated every villain in a matter of seconds making the film 2 hours shorter.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#669  March 06, 2009, 01:18:45 am
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
#670  March 06, 2009, 06:10:41 am
  • Fix the ones that can be fixed and ignore the rest
Hello, im The Phantasm and I'm new here. :)
#671  March 06, 2009, 10:03:22 pm
  • Mugen Creator
Welcome. im sure youll find the community very helpful and nice. (i sure have) have fun on the forums. ;D
#672  March 06, 2009, 10:27:36 pm
  • You know it!
Hi. I'm Viewtiful9, and I am currently the best Halo 3 player in the M.U.G.E.N Community.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#673  March 07, 2009, 01:30:06 am
good for you
#674  March 07, 2009, 09:06:55 pm
  • You know it!
Hi. I'm Viewtiful9, and the M.U.G.E.N based forum "Mugen-Infantry" is offline, again.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#675  March 08, 2009, 05:02:12 am
    • Brazil
Hello! Well, I am Vitoria aka Topper what You remember the forum IMT and Scruffdragon, after I hope work my sprites Mystique and HawkGirl is sure.
Thanks! Very good friend... :)
#676  March 08, 2009, 09:03:39 am
hi, im a newbie and cant wait to play mugen
#677  March 08, 2009, 09:17:42 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Hey, I'm Quack/Quackbillion/BrettR. I have M.U.G.E.N to play, not just collect characters and I have just started making my first character. Yesterday, in fact. I may make sprites for you depending on what you want. I've known about M.U.G.E.N for a long time and I've looked on the forums before, but only just recently I've been motivated to get back into it since I'm waiting on a video camera. See you round!
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#678  March 08, 2009, 01:09:09 pm
Oh cool. An intro thread.

Well, some of you probably know me from MI, but for those who don't, I'm B.J.B.D I'm forced to sign here coz MI seems to be outflanked by some serious server issues right now. I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on down there.

The people's Republic of Australia
#679  March 08, 2009, 04:15:20 pm
#680  March 08, 2009, 08:05:33 pm
  • You know it!
Hi. I'm Viewtiful9, and "Watchmen" is the worst movie I've ever seen.
WOO! WOO! WOO!