YesNoOk

Post your picture thread (Read 1240035 times)

Started by Gaptooth INC., April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Post your picture thread
#1581  December 12, 2008, 12:39:06 am
  • corner push pusher
@shamrock: you look like a cross between my co-worker's boyfriend and 1up's Sam Kennedy. Nice tat.
#1582  December 12, 2008, 12:43:39 am
  • I got a PM.
Damn, you look old.

YES! Another bass player. ;P

That's because I am old.

I'm so old that, I have seen Nirvana Perform Live, I'm so old that I remember when Street Fighter 1 Came out. I'm so old that I wrote a letter to a soldier in Iraq when I was in school and then got one While serving over there. I'm so old that I seen Knightrider and then seen it remade by the way both are signs of the end of the world. I'm so old that I remember when MTV played music videos, I'm so old that I remember when Michael Jackson was black, I'm so old that I remember when Rap and Punk were both performed together and almost considered the same genre, I'm so old I remember when there was only 4 television stations and that nothing was on any of them, I'm so old that my first home gaming system was an Atari, I'm so old I remember and even still know how to right programs for dos, I'm so old I remember public safety announcements about safe sex were delivered by Ally Sheedy (No wonder I'm so fucked up), I'm so old I remember when Jim Carey was on in living color, I'm so old I remember watching Saved By the Bell when it new, I'm so old I remember when Milk was shot, so I don't need to see the movie, I'm so old I know what the term "He's a Buster" means and where it comes from,

I'm fucking old LOL. Of course I look a lot younger when I'm not trying to grow a beard.

Oh yeah I forgot one, I'm so old I can grow a beard.
#1583  December 12, 2008, 01:08:49 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
To tired to read that chunk of text. :gonkgoi:
You look a lot like a Americano. Subtracted the fat.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#1584  December 12, 2008, 01:13:05 am
  • LMAO!
Not at all. As soon as I knew he was Irish, I pictured him with that exact face.

I'v been able to grow a full beard since I was 16.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#1585  December 12, 2008, 01:31:15 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
shamrock you kind of look like this guy acting in the Solaris remake (with Georges Clooney)...you know the strange, nerdy guy, in the spaceship
... i don't recall his name
#1586  December 12, 2008, 01:48:48 am
  • I got a PM.
This guy?

Yeah maybe he's my little better looking way too skinny brother or something.
#1587  December 12, 2008, 01:50:36 am
  • LMAO!
That looks more like Byakko.

[/center]
#1588  December 12, 2008, 02:47:45 am
The problem is when that will be posted/the reaction/
no but here some of the wet dream of some people
as some people loved to see it, and likes it and I am thinking like them.
Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:54:17 am by claudilla
#1589  December 12, 2008, 02:55:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/

Bea

#1590  December 12, 2008, 10:10:38 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
That's because I am old.

I'm so old that, I have seen Nirvana Perform Live, I'm so old that I remember when Street Fighter 1 Came out. I'm so old that I wrote a letter to a soldier in Iraq when I was in school and then got one While serving over there. I'm so old that I seen Knightrider and then seen it remade by the way both are signs of the end of the world. I'm so old that I remember when MTV played music videos, I'm so old that I remember when Michael Jackson was black, I'm so old that I remember when Rap and Punk were both performed together and almost considered the same genre, I'm so old I remember when there was only 4 television stations and that nothing was on any of them, I'm so old that my first home gaming system was an Atari, I'm so old I remember and even still know how to right programs for dos, I'm so old I remember public safety announcements about safe sex were delivered by Ally Sheedy (No wonder I'm so fucked up), I'm so old I remember when Jim Carey was on in living color, I'm so old I remember watching Saved By the Bell when it new, I'm so old I remember when Milk was shot, so I don't need to see the movie, I'm so old I know what the term "He's a Buster" means and where it comes from,

I'm fucking old LOL. Of course I look a lot younger when I'm not trying to grow a beard.

So, yes, you're not much older than I am, and maybe even a bit younger. :P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1591  December 12, 2008, 10:22:26 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
That's because I am old.

damn...that means you are really old   :P  :-*
#1592  December 12, 2008, 05:28:49 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
I used to associate your posts with sagat, now everytime i read your posts will think in the irish behind them
#1593  December 12, 2008, 05:41:02 pm
This topic can be with video post or not?
#1594  December 12, 2008, 05:42:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if its video of you, yeah, not if its like, posting amvs of horror films.
#1595  December 12, 2008, 05:43:15 pm
  • corner push pusher
That's because I am old.

damn...that means you are really old   :P  :-*

Dude, I'm so old that I remember when "Whoop, there it is!" was the national anthem. I'm so old that I remember wanting to go on Double Dare and Funhouse.

OZ

#1596  December 12, 2008, 06:13:43 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
I was always more of a "Legend of the Hidden Temple" kid, but Double Dare was good too.
ಠ_ಠ
#1597  December 12, 2008, 07:37:11 pm
I and my home  ;D
#1598  December 12, 2008, 07:52:07 pm
  • LMAO!
It all makes sense now.

[/center]
#1599  December 12, 2008, 10:15:41 pm
if its video of you, yeah, not if its like, posting amvs of horror films.
You are advised: You will see two ugly fat gay couple goatse men in the video/that makes horny to some "people"/. And I will be punished.

OZ

#1600  December 12, 2008, 10:21:18 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Much fun have will we to be watching, so post and we all will be making the horny.
ಠ_ಠ