YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 992436 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#921  February 18, 2022, 04:44:09 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Hopefully more pop up over time.
These characters will be the only ones sadly.  If we were to get a repeat with more arriving, it'll be for a few more years if this game is still ongoing by then.

Oof... Shandaloo
You think after Mr. King they would stop trying to cut costs on decent bilinguals.

Now I'm more curious what varient of "Hadouken" they are gonna spell.

lui

#922  February 18, 2022, 10:13:19 pm
    • USA
Ya‘ll ready to down 300$ to possibly get Ryu to A5?!!!!!

#923  February 18, 2022, 10:33:41 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

Why would you waste that money, my friend.

You could buy five actual fighting games for that amount of money lmao

(Jk do whatever you want I can't stop you.)
#924  February 18, 2022, 11:45:16 pm

More like spend a 1/10th to get him to A3 and save up every blank SS memory to burn thereafter.

If Cammy and Juri were in this, the servers are gonna crash for realsies.
#925  February 19, 2022, 02:57:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#926  February 19, 2022, 03:50:00 am
Yea these days A3 is more than enough.  Sol Badguy banner was very generous in that you could easily reach A3 by doing dailies and can still hit very hard via Imprint Stones.

Hey hey street fighter
Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 04:05:02 am by Kirishima
#927  February 19, 2022, 04:23:50 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
When the SF collab is out, would someone please drop a mention or ping me on disocrd with th emost stupid high definition version of both Chuns?
#928  February 19, 2022, 05:37:02 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Please lemme know when Bison joins the fray, cuz I'd like to see him beat the crap out of the Orochi New Face team and NESTS Bosses and Omega Rugal and even see him fight John Cena and The Rock
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#929  February 19, 2022, 06:35:36 am
When you think about it, it's insane that a gacha game has united King Of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Dead Or Alive, and now Street Fighter.

Virtua Fighter collab when?
#930  February 20, 2022, 04:49:07 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Not to mention a real-life organization, the WWE.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#931  February 21, 2022, 07:10:26 am
Really cool to see this game get some advertising during Capcom Pro Tour to promote the collab.  Timing couldn't have been better.
#932  February 23, 2022, 04:21:09 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/59750

BS Orochi and Omega Rugal are getting rerun banners and included in this update is the new EX-forms where only certain units will receive.  Aside from the selected BS units, '98 Omega Rugal and '97 Orochi will also benefit from this.

After you EX a unit, they will unlock new kits and their core boards will expand.  Tenacity is one of the newer ones that grants invincibility and 10% HP regain and Metamorph grants immunity to Status DoT, which is very useful whenever Deimos Base returns.

The new Dispatch feature allows you to send selected units based on themes and Awakening class.  If you send an EX unit, they will return with Prime Memory shards used for EX Awakening so it's worth EXing the FES units.

Several Dungeons now have new difficulties and floor expansions for your newly acquired 100k CP units.  These modes now encourage you to get your FES+ units to A3 to even get through them.

Finally, for those coming back to this game for the SFV collab, some useful links to get started,

https://www.reddit.com/r/KOFALLSTAR/comments/o6qcxr/megathread_new_player_lounge/ (lots of resources)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Yfg5siGLDbnAxnFWIPnZJMy7bfSmx56DiEIdgAGuAv4/edit#slide=id.p (Beginners)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13wSGcc_JRhs-Z-1UQPz6DbzBGgMhd9yhbuq316eQsv0/edit#slide=id.p (Mid-Game)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZHD1RGu32M-rqDgn8rq7oA3EqQ1U7ps1eZaN7_2rOAE/edit#slide=id.p (End-Game)
Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 04:26:48 pm by Kirishima
#933  February 23, 2022, 08:30:51 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
When does the collab start?
#934  February 23, 2022, 08:58:14 pm
Since tonight's update is the Orochi / Rugal update, it looks like it'll be in 3 weeks ?
The collab site says the preregistration for the colab event begins on March 15 so it might be even later. I remember the Tekken collab was announced a LONG time in advance in Korea, like, months, something like a summer reveal for a November release. But that was the very first one.

Edit

March 24.
Old Ryu looking mad at kid Kyo. Ugh.

edit again
Urgh, Netmarble found a way to break something that worked before, again. Earlier today I couldn't start the boss syndrome tower because it told me I didn't have Rugal and Orochi, and just now that I got the last memory I need for Orochi, it's just not doing the 5* awakening after I select the memories. Come on, Netmarble, stop breaking existing simple things with each big update.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 10:27:37 pm by Byakko
#935  February 26, 2022, 04:58:49 am
Aside from the selected BS units, '98 Omega Rugal and '97 Orochi will also benefit from this.
I take this back because they STILL need BS memories to even unlock simple stuff for regular FES units.  Why can't they use their own Memories instead of waiting for a limited banner with poor rates is baffling.
#936  March 01, 2022, 09:17:16 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Because got to feed those whales.

Seriously, the Change up system was clearly designed for whales. And they kept it vague enough to make it seem like Change up is gonna be really good, but it really isn't..... it's just fine. I mean, there's some nice perks it gives, but nothing like recent FES+ units. Most it does is give Awakening level 6-7.
#937  March 01, 2022, 09:36:19 pm
Yeah, and in the end we're not getting the Orochi / Rugal update that everybody was expecting. They seriously couldn't find anything better to do than "eh, just raise the stats I guess".
Wait... Did they get updated ? I can't find anything on the forum about it, but I see Orochi with more Starlight and "cooldown when attacked by a target affected by starlight", and I think Rugal has Bleed on a different skill than before ? And they both have a "can use while getting hit" skill.
Fucking what red Rugal is also updated with Darkness on his God Press (but that's a grab skill so obviously fuck that), and Gravity Smash gets darkness DOT burst (the high 5.5x one) ?? But you need BS Rugal memories to get the change up for FES Rugal so fuck that, what the hell. Also that's our first red darkness unit.
97 Orochi gets burn, starlight, and starlight dot burst, also 5.5.
The FES versions got a much more important buff than the BS versions, weird. But at least BS Orochi should be pretty decent now with his starlight, cooldown reduction, and "can use when getting hit". BS Rugal is basically unchanged I think, just one more bleed skill ?

(also the bug on awakening I was getting on Orochi is fixed by un-liking the memories so that's nice but once again, they introduced a bug on something that worked before for no reason)

Oh, weird, couldn't find it in the search.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:16:26 pm by Byakko
#938  March 02, 2022, 06:56:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#939  March 05, 2022, 08:57:23 pm
    • USA
Does anyone have any recommendations for gold fighters to awaken? Want to have more fighters to use for things like Deimos base and just to gauge at who are the best gold fighters are in general
#940  March 05, 2022, 10:01:21 pm
    • Puerto Rico
None of them.

That is not a joke either.