YesNoOk

Rurouni Kenshin Intros (Read 2109 times)

Started by Slayer., June 12, 2019, 04:06:24 am
Share this topic:
Rurouni Kenshin Intros
New #1  June 12, 2019, 04:06:24 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Continuing my personal mission to purge personal old ghosts, this time the release is something simple that I wanted to do since I discovered that MUGEN can run intros.
But with the ease of not having to index the images in MUGEN 1.1, I decided to use this version to save time.
I should warn you that the files are pretty heavy, but since I'm not going to do a lot of intros, it's fine, I suppose.

All the 3 openings from Rurouni Kenshin anime for MUGEN.

► MUGEN 1.1 only
► Download: https://mugenroad.blogspot.com/p/mugen-intros.html

One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 09:53:22 am by Author
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Intros
#2  June 12, 2019, 04:13:14 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
the link of second and third intro is not working show this when i click: about:blank#blocked
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#3  June 12, 2019, 04:13:57 am
  • Rurouni Fan
I just fixed it.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#4  June 12, 2019, 04:37:59 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
thanks for fix and congratulations for the intros is very good for the fans of Rurouni Kenshin
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#5  June 12, 2019, 04:39:50 am
  • Rurouni Fan
Thank you, man.  :neutral:

Did you play the new
#6  June 21, 2019, 01:44:18 am
    • USA
What else do you need for the game? What all is missing?
#7  June 21, 2019, 05:23:55 am
  • Rurouni Fan
What else do you need for the game? What all is missing?
Its coder, haha. I mean the beta is playable and once in a while I have some fun playing it.
But it needs some tweaks, balances and such. I'd love to have better fx for the swords swings. I have a lot of ideas for the game, but I do not think I'll be able to put them into practice anytime soon. It's been years since I last spoke to Aoshi24. So I'm working on smaller things and maybe next year I get back to working on the project.

Did you play the new
#8  June 21, 2019, 05:50:56 am
    • USA
Not the most experienced person but I can help you if you are interested; as far as tweaks go. You have skills man, you need to put your hands on something.
What ideas were you thinking of? Do you think he would mind? What things are you working on? haha nosy I know, but as I said, you definitely should try to do something. The biggest issue from what I can see would be the new characters/sprites.
#9  June 21, 2019, 06:03:31 am
  • Rurouni Fan
Thanks, man. I suppose he wouldn't mind. First off, because I was one of the people who were behind the project and second, it's not like I'm going to try to steal the whole project for myself. If he came back it would be great.
Anyway, tomorrow I'll send you a pm and we'll see what can be done. It's already late here, and I'm going to bed.
Peace. 

Did you play the new