YesNoOk

Hatsune Miku: Project MUGEN extend/S.P. Custom Portrait Thread (Read 335041 times)

Started by Dissidia, December 20, 2012, 08:37:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Hatsune Miku: Project MUGEN S.P. Custom Portrait Thread
#321  February 17, 2013, 08:50:04 pm
    • Brazil
    • poisonplush@jabber.org
No No , sorry , it wasnt what i weas meaning , i was saying : try to fix the code or idek for the select/big_motif to work on the MikuMugen...
And no , i use the standart (?) version.
#Edit : Can Someone say how to create and apply all kinds of custom protraits ? Do i need fighter factory ? If yes , tell me which version and what is the process , please.
Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:39:50 am by PoisonPlush
#322  February 18, 2013, 07:03:21 am
    • Philippines
Hi there! I'm just new here on this forum. I started to create my own portraits so I'll going to share some of works soon. But before that, I used to create a WIN portrait under 9000,2. Here's how it looks like:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It didn't override the 9000,1 portrait though:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

What can you say about it guys?
#323  February 18, 2013, 07:04:39 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Looks good, one thing though. You might want to make the red part in the 9000,0 transparent or something that blends better with the screenpack.

GLB

#324  February 18, 2013, 07:07:23 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
#Edit : Can Someone say how to create and apply all kinds of custom protraits ? Do i need fighter factory ? If yes , tell me which version and what is the process , please.

You need Fighter Factory.

Looks good, one thing though. You might want to make the red part in the 9000,0 transparent or something that blends better with the screenpack.

This. Nice looking stuff though, glad to have contributors. Try using actual pictures for the 9000,0/9000,1 ports (or a better background/color for the render)
#325  February 18, 2013, 08:04:01 pm
    • Brazil
    • poisonplush@jabber.org
#326  February 18, 2013, 09:59:01 pm
  • 男は無料で生まれたが、どこでも彼は鎖につながです
I came too late  :(

And i still don't get anything yet  :'(

It's still possible for me to put request like the others :???: i know i make a mistake before but i want to correct that

GLB

#327  February 18, 2013, 10:18:06 pm
Hm... Which Version is the best for working with that ? And how do i apply/make the portraits ? @_@

Check the instructions notepad document in the templates folder to learn how to apply them. While I'd recommend the most recent version of Fighter Factory, whichever you want should suffice.

It's still possible for me to put request like the others :???: i know i make a mistake before but i want to correct that

I made 2 sets for you. If you didn't like them, I'm sorry, make them yourself. Or try requesting, either way I said earlier:

I'll be taking a break on portraits for a little bit. I've made 73 full sets now (not including individual lifebar sets) and I've got to focus on my other projects plus real life stuff as well. So I'll still take a request or two from time to time, but for the most part I'll be temporarily stopping.

#328  February 19, 2013, 01:04:53 am
    • Brazil
    • poisonplush@jabber.org
Check the instructions notepad document in the templates folder to learn how to apply them. While I'd recommend the most recent version of Fighter Factory, whichever you want should suffice.
Well , i did read the instructions and got the FighterFactory , but i didin't understood properly the instructions... Some help explaining ?

GLB

#329  February 19, 2013, 01:14:36 am
While applying your portraits you want to find the original portraits in the characters sff file:

9000,0 = Their small portrait. You do NOT get rid of this; change it to 9000,9000 so it still shows up for team modes. Then add your own sprite (9000,0) for the custom small portrait.

9000,1 = Their big portrait. You DO get rid of this, simply by replacing it with the 9000,1 sprite made custom for the Hatsune Miku screenpack (Make sure the hatsune miku custom portraits ARE CROPPED. This way their x,y positions will automatically be 0,0. You will only have to worry about cropping the 9000,1 and 9000,35 portraits). What cropping does is remove all excess pink from the portrait you can do this by using the "cut" button in Fighter Factory.

9000,35 = The custom lifebar portrait. Of course this will only apply with the Hatsune Miku screenpack lifebars. You must make sure these are cropped as well, and you will have to manually add this sprite.

All of their x,y positions are 0,0. As long as they're cropped. All of my portraits in my mediafire are already cropped as well as a majority of Dissidia's.

Hopefully that helped.
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:21:14 am by GLB
#330  February 19, 2013, 01:54:21 am
    • Brazil
    • poisonplush@jabber.org
Erm... It didin't cropped , it just stayed a giant pink/green/photo thing on the MUGEN ._.
I kind of Helped , thanks , but , how can i handle this ?
Look , the Mugen cut thing isn't working tough , i rendered the image , worked , but only the Loading vs Image got on the right place , the Select Your Character Portait is out of the "monitor" whch shows of its photo...
#Edit: Well , i changed the x and y , tested several times and then it fitted perfectly , X=0 Y=89 or 90.
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:39:32 am by PoisonPlush

GLB

#331  February 19, 2013, 02:23:03 am
Then someone may have incorrectly made the portrait, using the wrong 0 color (transparent color in mugen.)
#332  February 19, 2013, 05:03:31 pm

I made 2 sets for you. If you didn't like them, I'm sorry, make them yourself. Or try requesting.

Again with that  --; like i said before: "if i know how to create it by myself i will not come to this topic in the first place"

And beside all i want is just two pictures: one for select screen and one for versus screen because i already have the other two for lifebar and select screen (the small one) but you make mistake in the second time and change the whole thing instead of one picture and that's not what i want  :(
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:11:28 pm by LonePerson
#333  February 19, 2013, 09:15:02 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Since this is not going anywhere...

LonePerson, post again the pics you want and I'll work on them, but this time be specific in what you want.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#334  February 19, 2013, 09:22:56 pm
    • Brazil
    • poisonplush@jabber.org
Well , i'm having some issues there , because... The Character i made the portait have white clothes , and when rendered , the transparent image turns white , making story short : some parts of her cloths are simply transparent...
#Edit I painted some parts of her clothes of a slightly greyer color , and it worked :heart:
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:40:47 pm by PoisonPlush

GLB

#335  February 19, 2013, 11:37:15 pm

Again with that  --; like i said before: "if i know how to create it by myself i will not come to this topic in the first place"

And beside all i want is just two pictures: one for select screen and one for versus screen because i already have the other two for lifebar and select screen (the small one) but you make mistake in the second time and change the whole thing instead of one picture and that's not what i want  :(

You do realize you could've just taken the select port out of the new one and kept the small and lifebar port from the first one right?
#336  February 20, 2013, 02:35:21 pm
Since this is not going anywhere...

LonePerson, post again the pics you want and I'll work on them, but this time be specific in what you want.

Ok ...
here's the two pictuers i want:

this one for select screen

and this one for versus screen

And it will be nice if you make Rai & Slash as well:

first Rai:
for select screen

select screen small

for life bar

for versus screen

second Slash:

for select screen small

for select screen

for life bar

for versus screen

I hope this's not too much

Posted: February 20, 2013, 04:10:21 pm

You do realize you could've just taken the select port out of the new one and kept the small and lifebar port from the first one right?

I have only these two from the first one thanks to you  :):

Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:10:21 pm by LonePerson
#337  February 21, 2013, 08:58:38 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Well, LonePerson, the images are done, except for Rai's Lifebar Portrait. The image is of very bad quality, and its a chore to render the Background, so, are you ok with me using one of the previous images for Rai for his Lifebar portrait or you happen to have another image of him to use?
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#338  February 22, 2013, 04:50:36 pm
Ok

Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:22:34 pm by LonePerson
#339  February 22, 2013, 05:07:47 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Your image isn't showing. Try using the share link provided, bro.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#340  February 23, 2013, 03:46:56 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Requests:

Eiji Kisaragi
Megaman
Mei-Fang