YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837082 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers sequel due in 2015
#561  February 03, 2014, 05:40:29 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Looks great.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#562  February 03, 2014, 05:58:40 pm
    • Mexico
cool
#563  February 03, 2014, 08:54:32 pm
    • USA
    • mvgnes@gmail.com
#564  February 03, 2014, 09:13:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dont lie, thats the comic con spot , uploaded by you on a personal account with a fake title.

MDI

#565  February 05, 2014, 03:26:18 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Anybody watch AoS tonight? I JUST missed it but shall watch it soon. Hoping (as usual) that it'll get on the right track soon.
ey
#566  February 05, 2014, 03:40:18 am
  • Fuck You.
i saw it

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

and

personally I'm not giving up on the show cuz joss whedon and it has the potential to be awesome with some decent arcs

if it doesn't tho, oh well
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#567  February 05, 2014, 03:42:52 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I´m still stucked on 10th episode, 11th tomorrow. I don´t like receiving new material each february after december break :( will watch this until the end and see how it gets.
Chilling

MDI

#568  February 05, 2014, 03:45:45 am
OH...also, did anyone watch All Hail The King yet? The Trevor Slattery one-shot?

Edit:

Because I just watched it and..
ey
Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:09:13 am by MDI

SNT

#569  February 05, 2014, 10:13:53 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
OH...also, did anyone watch All Hail The King yet? The Trevor Slattery one-shot?
#570  February 05, 2014, 10:18:43 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Loved the one shot, especially the "Caged Heat" promo
#571  February 05, 2014, 10:19:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
cbs failed me for the last time.
#572  February 05, 2014, 10:37:42 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
and thanks to the cbs network I'm pretty good with a handgun
#573  February 05, 2014, 10:43:39 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That line made laught a lot.
The best one shot to date.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#574  February 05, 2014, 11:03:23 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Agent Coulson says:  If you don't like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., then you're a loser.

The actor, whose role as Agent Coulston in various films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe has led to him starring in Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD series on ABC, is aware that many critics and fans are frustrated with the show so far, with some stating that they have all but given up on it, while others are forced to watch it for our amusement. Well, if you’re one of the people who has quit on SHIELD., Gregg has a message for you. Speaking with The Salt Lake Tribune on the set of the show, Gregg had the following to say about fans, or Marvel “geeks,” who have given up on the show due to the lack of appearances by more characters from the Marvel Universe: “Those aren’t geeks. Those are losers.”

Given the fact that “geeks” like that are a huge part of why this show even exists, that position does seem ridiculous.

There seems to be a false narrative — one that I honestly find hilarious — that people who dislike the show are only mad because there aren’t more super powered characters, when in reality people are mad because they feel the show is bad and it doesn’t have more super powered characters. If you’re going to make a bad show, at least make a bad show with lots of characters who can fly and break things with their minds.

That is a surprisingly dickish stance to take on the issue.
#575  February 05, 2014, 11:16:34 pm
  • I'm the Mario Fanatic!
    • USA
    • mariomeatball@yahoo.com
I have a feeling Wolverine would appear in this movie. After watching "The Wolverine" that ending makes me think that the characters would appear in the avengers, not just work for em as the ending describes that something "bad is happening". Gives an insight on the events in the movie. Just a theory though.
#576  February 05, 2014, 11:22:48 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Not happening while FOX has the x-men rights

Bea

#577  February 05, 2014, 11:33:55 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
If Marvel somehow gets back the rights for film X-Men, I do hope that they keep Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Sir Patrick as Professor Xavier and Ian McKellen as Magneto.
They were overall pretty good in their roles. Hugh Jackman also happens to look very, very yummy. >.>
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#578  February 05, 2014, 11:46:55 pm
and Ian McKellen as Magneto.
McKellen has his cunning evil plus class act alright, but in the Fox movies he's never pulled enough tyrannical ham that is closer both to the character and to the Marvel movieverse movies. Not enough action, no large and strong movements, it's just not what a Magneto would be in the Marvel movieverse. It works in the Fox movies that are closer to a real world version of the characters, but by comparison to the Marvel movies that don't hold back on the comics feel, Fox!Magneto is just a Bond villain that doesn't do much by himself other than being evil. And cunning. He's just not angry enough. I don't recall much of it but I think Doom was better in that genre in the first FFour movie.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:49:58 pm by DKDC

MDI

#579  February 05, 2014, 11:48:53 pm
If the rights do go back, which is a big IF, it probably wouldn't be for another decade or so. I'm sure the next iteration of X-Men movies would definitely be recasted and rebooted. Until then we get to look forward to Fox's ghetto universe with the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Nothing short of an Onslaught/Franklin Richards related film could make it interesting.
ey
#580  February 05, 2014, 11:56:38 pm
  • Fuck You.

hes right tho

not with the calling people geeks, but with the fact that (some) have 'all but given up on the show' because of the lack of big name cameos and whatnot
its been said, so there's proof (also, the lack of a proper arc, but thats another story for another post)

which happens to be why arrow is thriving so well, the cameo thing is working out for them, (plot and writing notwithstanding) and with the advent of the suicide squad appearance, "geeks" will fucking cream themselves, so yea

almost poetic really; dc cant make a decent movie and are trying too hard too fast to slap together a universe with no real ties and shitty backstory, but can do it awesomely in a tv series an hour a week

avengers did a fucking dope job over the span of quite a few movies (and stingers) putting together a universe properly and are getting chided because their show doesn't have 'enough' cameos (read: fanservice)

they better do something fast whatever the case, calling someone a loser aint gonna do get the job done
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/