YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2853358 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers sequel due in 2015
#801  April 09, 2014, 10:57:11 pm
  • SNK is life
Isn't that where the Valley where life began is located? (Not sure)
#802  April 09, 2014, 11:42:18 pm
So yeah, this AoSHIELD episode...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:48:25 pm by DKDC
#803  April 10, 2014, 04:44:39 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
OK, this is just bullshit. That list Cap has at the start of the movie that has all the stuff that he's missed over six decades? It changes depending on the country; the US had stuff like Berlin Wall, Steve Jobs; England had The Beatles and Sean Connery; and Australia has a bunch of weird shit like "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" (which is clearly made up) and Stever Irwin. This is so dumb and unpatriotic >:[

So yeah, this AoSHIELD episode...
Well...
#804  April 10, 2014, 05:15:38 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Guys I heard they say something about Venezuela in the film but they left it out in the version released here.
Anyone remember something?

SNT

#805  April 10, 2014, 09:03:44 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
...and Australia has a bunch of weird shit like "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" (which is clearly made up) and Stever Irwin. This is so dumb and unpatriotic >:[

It was Australia's Lassie.

But yeah, I'm not happy with the Australian list, it's hokey as fuck.  If it's supposed to be things people around him suggest I'm amazed Tony didn't recommend AC/DC.

Tim Tams are the food of the gods though and they deserve to be on the list.
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:07:03 am by SNT

GOH

#806  April 10, 2014, 11:15:42 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#807  April 10, 2014, 12:19:44 pm
Yeaaah most of those questions are pretty stupid, and already have obvious answers. Wher were Hulk and Hawkeye during Cap 2 ? We already have interviews saying Avengers 2 will answer exactly that. Do big wigs care about Coulson ? Fury cares, and he's the director of SHIELD, so we already know it's a yes - and his report says he died only for a minute or so. As for Sif, it's like they didn't even watch the episode, since Coulson tells her "don't tell him, I'd like to do that myself". Vibranium ? Not enough material for SHIELD to build a fleet on it or even Stark to build whole suits, even if he can synthesize it.
Dumb site is dumb.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#808  April 10, 2014, 06:45:48 pm
OK, this is just bullshit. That list Cap has at the start of the movie that has all the stuff that he's missed over six decades? It changes depending on the country; the US had stuff like Berlin Wall, Steve Jobs; England had The Beatles and Sean Connery; and Australia has a bunch of weird shit like "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" (which is clearly made up) and Stever Irwin. This is so dumb and unpatriotic >:[

I thought it was a fun touch myself

GOH

#809  April 10, 2014, 09:34:18 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Yeaaah most of those questions are pretty stupid, and already have obvious answers. Wher were Hulk and Hawkeye during Cap 2 ?
I didn't see that question anywhere?
#810  April 10, 2014, 09:39:50 pm
My bad, they didn't put it as a question, they specifically said they wouldn't --
Secondly, none of these questions will deal with the tired hand-wringing over why Captain America didn't drop into Iron Man 3, why the Hulk didn't fight The Winter Soldier, and why Hawkeye hasn't been compelled to help his Avengers buddies at all. If you need an answer, actors are expensive, so there it is.
-- except they got the completely wrong reason for that, that's why I noted it. They even have an article about Hawkeye in the sidebar on that very same question, but they're focusing on all the wrong things, like how the writers thought of throwing a quote about him but eventually cut it out - and without actually answering the question (of why he wasn't there) and not mentioning those interviews that say we'll hear about that in AoU.
So, dumb news site.
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:45:24 pm by DKDC

GOH

#811  April 15, 2014, 10:27:04 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#812  April 16, 2014, 07:44:14 am
    • USA
Some Guardians of the Galaxy details, includes spoilers I guess. But it is the director who's saying it, so I don't think it's gonna be anything major or anything.

Spoiler: quick summary (click to see content)
#813  April 16, 2014, 10:04:07 pm
Wow, Agents of SHIELD went right back to being bad pretty fast, it's really only there to bridge the movies and nothing else. Can't believe how stupid Hand is looking now.
#814  April 22, 2014, 01:42:40 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

GOH

#815  May 07, 2014, 10:33:38 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#816  May 07, 2014, 06:49:51 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Wow

#817  May 10, 2014, 07:36:15 am
    • USA
Agents of SHIELD was renewed. Aaaaaannnnnd

Agent Carter is officially happening. And the showrunners are gonna be the creators of Reaper, which made me pretty pumped! It will be a short-order series (I guess 13 episodes?) that will air between the two halves of season 2 of SHIELD, and somehow tie-in to that show.
#818  May 10, 2014, 03:25:55 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I've lost track of AoS and then this week find me watching it, I think in Latin America is one or two episodes behind (this one was the one with the cellist) and it was great, I think I'll watch the previous episodes now that the series seems like something worth watching.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#819  May 10, 2014, 03:38:29 pm
that will air between the two halves of season 2 of SHIELD, and somehow tie-in to that show.
Oh ? Maybe they want to have something to talk about in AoS without waiting for the movies ?
#820  May 13, 2014, 05:07:44 am
    • USA
Oh ? Maybe they want to have something to talk about in AoS without waiting for the movies ?
They'll talk about Stark's private security firm PROJECT ULTRON for the entire season and you'll barely tolerate it, young man.