YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837665 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: YO SOY GROOT
#1101  August 02, 2014, 05:33:31 pm
almost every sky post i've seen ends up like that and it's really fucking annoying and a waste of everyone's time
#1102  August 02, 2014, 05:38:19 pm
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1103  August 02, 2014, 05:38:51 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Pretty please?
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#1104  August 02, 2014, 05:42:46 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1105  August 02, 2014, 05:45:47 pm
  • Haters are toys
 Kevin Feige and Fox are full of crap, J says Kevin Feige's statement is also bull$hit. Where is the problem here?

....oh wait, personal dislike, ah yes, classy boys.

edit:
The only one who keeps starting fights are posters like you kid. Get over yourself.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1106  August 02, 2014, 05:48:10 pm
jmorphman thinks it's bullshit for different reasons. you think it's bullshit because he thinks the movies wouldn't make money (false) and you then go on about a bunch of xmen movie ideas, showing you have no idea what you're talking about. try paying attention for once
#1107  August 02, 2014, 05:53:24 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1108  August 02, 2014, 06:03:01 pm
  • Haters are toys
J's statement is simply this, Kevin Feige says they're plate is full and can't work on a female Marvel property, this is a false statement as they absolutely can. A statement I agree with, and added my own reason why they should, which were---The only reason they do anything is to make money, that's the end result they shoot for in any project, the ends will justify the means.

You and others want this to turn into a fight, because you have a personal distain for me. I won't play along. Those are my reasons, no personal insults added or needed. If you agree, fine, if not, fine.

But fight? no.
#1109  August 02, 2014, 06:08:26 pm
Kevin Feige says they're plate is full and can't work on a female Marvel property, this is a false statement as they absolutely can.
You're lying.
They have 6 upcoming movies for the next 5 years. Explain why you think they can add more.
A statement I agree with, and added my own reason why they should, which were---The only reason they do anything is to make money, that's the end result they shoot for in any project, the ends will justify the means.
You're lying. This isn't what you said.
#1110  August 02, 2014, 06:09:32 pm
his uncle works at marvel studios and knows they have one more slot
#1111  August 02, 2014, 06:34:17 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#1112  August 02, 2014, 06:45:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
shes real to me damnit!

also i liked her slott issues. pretty interesting.
#1113  August 02, 2014, 07:13:39 pm
  • Haters are toys
#1114  August 02, 2014, 07:37:04 pm
there was a post directed at nobody but you. maybe you would like to reply to it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: GotG in 2 weeks; hang on to your buns
#1115  August 04, 2014, 03:36:19 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I think it goes without saying that I don't agree with whatever inane bullshit Sky is saying.

If there's a flashback part, it could be cool to see Hank and Janet be the guys with the original idea that led Fury to his "Avengers Initiative". Just to acknowledge the whole founding members thing.
Yep!

Marvel might be making a movie or TV thing with a dumb and useless superhero that people take seriously for some reason
Man, fuck you. >:[

Well I DID get to see GotG tonight, it was off the hook.

Let me save you some time, though; the stinger isn't worth the wait.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
It was worth it and you stink.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The 6 unannounced movies are probably already determined, no... ? And none of them is based on a woman. If they wanted a movie with a woman, since they're already booked until 2019 with what they do have - and knowing that some of those will likely get sequels that aren't planned yet, another movie not related to those 6 would have to be for 2021 or 2023, or it would mean delaying one of the 6 that is already planned. And its potential sequels. AND the other movies like Avengers or whatever that this character would impact. So yeah, drop one for 4 years.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. We can guess what movies there will be, and even if they made sequels to everything (and there's no guarantee they will) then there would still be at least two open slots to launch a new superhero franchise. And from what Feige is saying, they're decided to not go with a female superhero in either of those slots when they were planning things. Which is complete fucking bullshit.

No one takes her seriously.

She's a meme.
Squirrel Girl is fantastic; sure her fanbase is a bit whack, but who gives a shit. Like, seriously, GLA: Misassembled is one of the greatest comics of the last decade, no joke.

But I don't really see how they could sustain her in a movie or a TV show for anything more than cameos or limited series. She's not meant to be subject to long term arcs or anything, she's a comedy character who only works best in small doses, when she intrudes on other people's narratives (and makes short work of their villains and pokes fun at all of their problems). Being the center of her own narrative would probably be a disaster.
#1116  August 04, 2014, 04:41:18 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Didn't Squirrel Girl kick Doctor Doom's ass of all people, with squirrels? :laugh:
#1117  August 04, 2014, 04:52:54 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Her very first appearance! Drawn by Spider-Man co-creator Steve Ditko!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: GotG in 2 weeks; hang on to your buns
#1118  August 04, 2014, 04:53:05 am
  • Haters are toys
I think it goes without saying that I don't agree with whatever inane bullshit Sky is saying.
Lies

Edit:
Squirrel Girl a $hit character, created to be a $hit character and loved by the 'Zoh mi gawd, daz awesome' crowd.

Off to bed.
#1119  August 04, 2014, 04:58:03 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time